⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Authors: [Marknew & Steve the Z] Stories~collected

Started by hatour, October 13, 2009, 12:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

The Family That (Doesn't) Grow Together

The Superior Machine

Day At the Mall







The Family That (Doesn't) Grow Together
By Marknew & Steve the Z
An engineer invents an augmentation chamber to make his wife and him the most powerful beings on the planet.

Prologue

My wife, Sophia, and I have for years been a somewhat discontented couple. Not with each other, but with our lot in life. I am an inventor, an engineer by training, and maybe a a dreamer, but a seriously practical dreamer. I have never been happy to work for others. I have dreamed of creating something new and marvelous, something all my own, something that would make us rich and powerful.

I have developed many new devices. But because of bad luck, poor legal advice and rapacious business partners, I have achieved little of my ambition after nearly fifteen years of work.

My wife has always managed the details of our lives to maximize my opportunities for work. She has been always my able assistant, the procurer of the materials I need for my projects. She handles my correspondence and cooks our meals. She is as disappointed as I am that as we reach our mid-thirties we still live in the same small house on the same unimpressive street where we started our marriage.

Now I have taken a different course of action, with my wife's full participation. It may not make us rich quickly, but it will make us powerful. My new invention, the augmentation chamber, will make us the biggest, strongest and healthiest persons in the world. This invention will not be sold; it is for our use alone and I will destroy it after we complete our augmentation. But thanks to it, fame, glory and power will come to us as we dominate the sports and entertainment worlds.

Today my wife and I will enter the augmentation chamber. Although the chamber will remain a secret I will record my observations, for the sake of science. After all, history is being made.

Before our first treatment, I was six feet tall, weighed 195 pounds, and was moderately muscular. My wife was 5'1" tall, weighed less then a hundred pounds and was thin, fragile and physically rather weak. According to my calculations, the augmentation rays will interact with our bodily tissues, most noticeably our bones and muscles, but also on our other systems, increasing their size, their efficiency and their effectiveness. As I am larger than Sophia and will absorb more of the rays than she will, the effect on me will be proportionally greater, but we both will benefit significantly. I will become the strongest living being on the planet, the most powerful man ever in history, and she will become a lovely, fit and very strong girl.

My hands shook with excitement as I activated the process and we stepped into the chamber for the very first time. The world would look very different when we left in just three minutes time.

1

When we stepped outside, to my enormous surprise, my readings remained unchanged, but Sophia's height had increased from 5'1" to 5'2 1/2", and she now weighed 106 pounds.

"Oh my!" she said, looking at the readout. "It looks like you haven't grown at all, Darling, even though I have. What happened?"

"I'm not sure," I said, carefully reviewing the logs that recorded the radiation emitted during the first treatment. "The spectral profile is within the expected parameters although it is possible that a fluctuation in the conversion derivatives interrupted the actual dispersion of the radiation."

"Oh dear! That sounds serious. Has that ever happened before?"

"Well ... no. As you must recall, each trial had worked perfectly on the mice."

"Yes, I remember! Dear little Mina and Gina! It was so cute when you buffed the little critters up! By the end of your experiments they got so big and strong that they drove away that awful cat next door! I was so sad you had to put them down, although I did understand."

"Yes," I said, recalling with a shudder just how much cyanide I ended up having to use in order to kill those repeatedly augmented mice.

"Well, the important thing is how it works on you and me!" Sophia pointed at her feet. "I don't really feel any different, and I'm still a lot smaller than you are, but my cuffs are above my ankles now, so I KNOW I'm a bit taller already, even without the instruments on your machine! I guess that dispersion thingee that's worrying you was just on your side. Poor Honey! You must be very disappointed not to have grown."

"Well, yes I am." I said, glancing at my own shoes with the cuffs in their usual position. "It is very strange, but obviously just a temporary setback. I'll reinforce the buffers to ensure a more consistent flow."

"That sounds great."

She watched me for awhile and then walked around the lab, straightening the papers I had left in my usual disordered piles.

"OK!" I said. "Done!"

"Great! Do you think it will work on you now?" she asked.

"Yes, I do." I said. "Let's try it again!"

"Oh yes!" she replied and took my hand as we entered the booth a second time, waited the three minutes it took the augmentation rays to take our bodies to the next level of improvement, then stepped out when the 'COMPLETED' chime sounded..

2

Now the readouts indicated that Sophia was 5'4" tall and weighed 119 pounds. I was the same as before. My statistics had not changed in any respect whatsoever.

"Again only me." she said. "Look, you can see my calves now!"

Sofia's jeans had risen enough to show the bottoms of her shapely calves.

"And look at this!" she continued, flexing her right bicep, which was now the size of a lemon. "My arm's not soft and skinny anymore!"

"You've gained some muscle mass." I said, looking her over.

"It feels good," she said. "It makes me feel more – substantial!"

I laughed. "That's a strange way of putting it! You have always had substance. Having more of it than before should not lead to a different perception."

"Hmm, maybe." she said. "But I can tell you it's true!'

Sophia kept flexing her arm, looking at her new small bicep and playing with it. I reached out and touched it. I was surprised at how hard it felt.

"Well, the augmentation rays are certainly working on you exactly as specified. I don't understand why they haven't augmented me too."

"Yes, it's really strange, honey. You're such a great inventor, except that your machine isn't working on you!"

I opened a control panel, found some relays that seemed to be stuck closed, and sprayed them with a lubricating agent.

"That must have been the problem." I said as the relays popped open. "Now we can try again!"

"Good!" Sophia said. "I can't wait. I'm really starting to enjoy this!" She stepped forward into the chamber ahead of me, then reemerged, took my hand and we went into the chamber together for try number three.

3

Three minutes later I was still exactly the same size, while my 5' 5 1/2" tall wife now weighed 133 pounds. She looked down at the readings and caressed the glass panel thoughtfully with her forefinger.

"I'm catching up to you, Honey," she said playfully. "Slowly but surely."

"We'll see about that," I muttered, scratching my head. I opened the panel again and tapped the stubborn relays with a screwdriver. "These things got stuck again!"

"Need some help?" Sophia asked. "You know I'm good with hand tools."

"Nope, it's not necessary." I said, closing the panel and turning to her. "There, that should do it."

"Oh, good!" she said, clapping her hands surprisingly loudly. "I feel SO sorry you're not getting the same benefit from the machine that I am. I really feel, um, augmented. You know what I mean?"

"Well ... you certainly look ... bigger," I said.

"Yes, my blouse is definitely getting snug." she said, shrugging her wider shoulders. "It was fourteen new pounds this time and it must have been all muscle! Really solid muscle, you know?"

I stared at her for a moment, then reopened the panel and sprayed more lubricating fluid on the relays.

"What's the matter? Afraid they'll stick again?"

"Well ...

"If they do, I may get bigger and you won't. Again." Sophia wondered innocently. "Are you getting worried about that?"

I felt my face turn red. "No, of course not." I said. "Just making sure, you know, that I've done a thorough job."

"I'm just teasing you." Sophia said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I know, of course. I just wish I hadn't settled on used relays!"

"You know we don't have that much money ... yet. These were a lot cheaper. You shouldn't blame yourself, sweetie. It's not your fault."

"Yes, I know. And, used or new, it shouldn't make a difference, really, once they've been properly lubricated. They have exactly the same physical properties," I said, forcing some confidence into my voice. "All right, let's try it again. I'm sure it will work properly now!"

"Well, if you're sure, then it definitely will!"

"Yes, I'm sure it's ok now. After you!"

"All right then." Sophia said. "If you insist!"

She walked into the chamber, her jeans pulled taut across her rounded, more muscular butt, and I followed her inside.

4

The emitters discharged the augmentation rays into us for the fourth time, and I waited anxiously to feel something changing within me, but I felt nothing, and when we stepped out after 180 seconds the readout confirmed my forebodings.

"Whoops! It happened again!" said Sophia, who was now 5'7" tall and weighed 149 pounds.

The top of her head, which had always come up to just below my chin, was now at the bridge of my nose.

"I just don't understand this." I said, staring at the way her buttons were straining to hold her blouse together across her deeper and surprisingly busty chest.

"What are you going to do now?" she asked. "Should we stop for now, so you can do more testing, or even take your machine apart to see what's wrong?"

"No! I'm going to get this damn thing working NOW if it's the last thing I do!" I said.

"Good for you, Darling." Sophia said, flexing a bicep the size of a small orange. "I know that with your determination and intellect there's nothing you can't do! But first feel my bicep! See how strong I'm getting!"

I gulped, but bravely placed my hand on her bicep. It felt like a velvet covered ball bearing under my palm. The stretch marks in her shirt were also impressive.

"My pants are so tight they feel like they're going to split!" Sophia said, running her hands across her jeans where they were pulled taut across her rounded thighs. "And I wore the loosest pants I could find this morning when we started, just as you had suggested, darling. You are so very smart, you know."

"Thank you, Sophia. I like the way your pants look now," I said.

"Yes, you men always like tight clothes on us girls," Sophia said, "so you can see all our curves. I always found them uncomfortable, but it doesn't feel bad at all now. Must be because of the muscle! I guess I'm stronger than my clothes!"

"Uhm yes," I agreed.

"Are you sure you want to try this again so soon?" Sophia asked as I re-opened the panel. "Aren't you afraid I'll get to be as strong as you are, Dearest?"

"That won't happen. I was too much stronger than you were at the start," I said. "Look at this! A piece of dust got caught in one of the emitter diode circuits. But I've cleaned them and I'm sure everything will work right now!"

"Really? OK, you're still the boss." Sophia said, giving me a look that made me feel strange.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Oh ... nothing," she replied. "You are the boss, right?"

"Right! One more try then." I said. "I'm sure it will work on me as well this time!"

"Well, then I think so too!" Sophia said, as we entered the chamber for the fifth time.


hatour

5

Three minutes passed and we stepped out, accompanied by a ripping noise.

I looked at Sophia, to see that her shoulders had burst through the sleeves of her blouse. Glancing at the readout, I saw she was now 5' 8 1/2" tall and weighed 167 pounds, while I STILL remained the same as before.

The top of Sophia's head came up to the top of my nose now. As she turned to me, a button popped off her blouse and her chest forced the lapels apart.

"Oh my, I'm really outgrowing my clothes now!" she said, casually reaching up and tearing the remains of her sleeves off to bare her muscular shoulders. "I should have worn a stretchier top I guess!" Then she looked closely at me. "Hey, I'm almost as tall as you!" she said.

"Not at all!" I said quickly.

"Oh! I didn't mean to tease you, Sweetheart." she said contritely, "You poor dear! You're still exactly the same as you were this morning. And now I have these!"

She flexed her arms for me, to show me how much bigger her biceps had grown.

"I think they're as big as yours!" she said, with evident satisfaction. "Now I know how it feels to be as strong as a man! And I can tell you, it feels good!"

Sophia put her hands on her hips. Her shirt had been pulled out of her jeans by her expanded chest, and I could see a two inch slice of her waist exposed beneath the bottom of her shirt. And whenever she moved, I could also see the ridges of her newly developed abdominal muscles around that waist.

"This is driving me crazy!" I said. "It makes no sense that the augmentation chamber is only working on you! We both enter the chamber. We stand side by side. We both absorb exactly the same radiation!"

"Yes we do, every time," Sophia interrupted me. "We even stand in the same places!"

A realization suddenly dawned on me.

"Yes, that's right!" I said. "The emitters must be crooked, or have somehow fallen out of alignment, and all the radiation is being discharged on your side! That has to be it! Sophia, you're a genius!"

She looked down at her hands, modestly, but I grabbed her and waltzed her around the room, then tried to lift her and swing her through the air..

"Oof!" I grunted.

"I weigh a hundred and sixty-seven pounds now, don't forget! Not ninety-five." she said. "Your muscles probably expected a lot less weight!" she added, charitably.

Then she surprised the heck out of me by lifting ME and swinging ME through the air. It didn't escape my notice that I still weighed almost thirty pounds more than she did. But then, she was expecting that.

"I'm so much stronger now!" she said, laughing at my startled expression. "Maybe, with all this new muscle, I'm as strong as you are. After all, you don't have any of the 'augmented' muscle. AND, since you started working so hard on our augmentation chamber, you haven't been doing your exercises either."

"Perhaps," I said, not rushing to try lifting her again just yet. "But I'll be the one doing the lifting next! Let's change sides and go in again!"

"If you say so, Darling."

So, Sophia went in after me this time, and the cycle started again, with each of us standing on the opposite side.

6

I was so confident everything had worked that I strode out of the chamber after Sophia when the sequence was complete without even looking at her.

"There!" I said, waving my hand at the readout. "See! This time I....I...."

I spluttered to a confused halt. It couldn't be. My indicators once again said 6' tall, 195 pounds.

"No." I said, "It can't be."

And then I read Sophia's stats.

5'10" tall, 186 pounds

I stared at her, my mouth gaping. She was only two inches shorter than me now.

"Twenty more pounds of muscle." she said, indicating her thighs, over which the seams of her jeans had been split apart by the even larger muscles. "AugMENted muscle too!" she said, sounding very pleased indeed.

Her cuffs were up to cullotte height, and her calves looked pretty darn strong too.

"I'm catching up to you, Sugar." she said in a mockingly warning voice. "You better watch out!"

"This can't be." I said. "It should have worked on ME this time!"

"Should have, perhaps, but, obviously, it didn't." Sophia said, bending down and working her fingers into the gap over her thighs.

"What are you doing!" I asked.

"This!" she said, ripping her jeans horizontally, tearing one of the pant legs off with her fingers, ripping it inch by inch around her upper thighs.

"My god," I said. "How can you tear that cloth so easily!"

"Oh, it feels just like tearing thin cardboard." Sophia said, continuing her savage tailoring. "It's easy!"

She looked over her broad shoulder and ripped away at the back of her pants. She tore the leg quite high around her hip, almost to her waist in fact, and then repeated the procedure on the other pant leg, pulling the denim away and tossing it aside.

"There!" she said, "That's MUCH more comfortable!"

She caught me staring at her thighs, which had developed into large teardrop shaped muscles.

"You like them?" she said. "Well, anyway, I do!"

She twirled around, and I couldn't help but gasp at the way she had torn most of the seat of her jeans off to bare her beautiful fanny, which looked much rounder then I had ever seen it before.

"Very comfy!" she said, laughing at my nonplussed expression.

"That's it!" I said. "I'm trying the chamber alone this time!"

"Are you sure you want to, Sweetness? Are the parameters adjusted for --

"I don't care!"

She frowned at me but shrugged. "If you say so ... But you shouldn't yell. I don't like it at all."

Normally I would have apologized, but I didn't feel like it. Instead I just entered the chamber and initiated the cycle.

6b

I stepped outside, once again the same old me.

Sophia tsked.

"Did it even do what it's supposed to?" she asked, not even looking at me, running her left index finger lightly across the thick blue vein which curved around her right bicep, which she was holding in a side bicep flexed position. I saw her biceps were now easily the size of baseballs.

"Yes, yes! Everything functioned perfectly, the rays were discharged but they still had no effect! Maybe the capacitors weren't fully charged."

"Hmm, maybe." Sophia said, inspecting her tightly packed obliques.

"The only thing I can think of is to have you try it alone, Sophia, while I monitor it from outside. Then we'll know for sure."

"Well, sure, no problem, Dearest. I'll go along with that," she said.

7

After she entered the chamber unaccompanied I set the cycle in motion with exactly the same settings I had used for myself.

Immediately the readout began to flicker, and her height reading went steadily higher in small increments....5' 10.1"...5' 10.2"...5' 10.3"...

And her weight likewise...187 pounds...188 pounds...189 pounds....

I stared at the flashing, increasing numbers for three minutes, and then they stopped, at 5' 11 1/2" tall and 210 pounds.

Sophia stepped out, barely half an inch shorter than me, weighing more, and her muscles all far larger than mine. And they were "augmented" muscles too, I remembered.

She looked down at her legs.

"No way I'll get these 'shorts' off, they'll never slide past these thighs!" she said. "I'll have to rip or cut them off, when the time comes."

Her long, powerful legs were exquisitely muscled, every curve intensified by new strength. Her shoulders were wider, sinews rippled under her forearms, and when she turned, I could see bands of powerful new muscles writhing under her broad back beneath the shirt that was now stretched like a drumskin over it.

She faced me, put her hands on her hips.

"What are you going to do now, Lover?" she asked innocently.

I couldn't help but stare at her. She was magnificent!

"I – all I can think of is turning all the emitters so they discharge into one side of the chamber only. I'll stand on that side, you stand on the other."

"Hmmm. I can see the superficial logic of your idea, but I suspect you're missing something. Still, I don't see any real downside. Sure, let's go for it." she said.

So I adjusted all the beams to point directly at where I would be standing in the chamber.

We went in again. "Keep you fingers crossed." I said as I pressed the start button.

"I'm rooting for you, Darling!" Sophia responded, showing me her hands and her crossed fingers.

hatour

8

The chamber went dark and we both heard it humming.

The three minutes seemed like a long time to me, but finally the cycle ended and the door slid open again so we could step out.

I looked up at my wife, who was an inch taller than me. Her readings were now 6'1" tall and 235 pounds.

"Oh my!" she said. "Well, well, this is a new perspective for me!"

I couldn't speak.

"Look at us, Baby!" Sophia said, "My shoulders are much wider than yours, my arms and legs are much longer and thicker than yours and most importantly of all, my muscles are much larger and harder too! I'm heavier, and it's hard, dense, powerful muscle that makes me weigh more, because my waist is still narrower!" She looked over at me for confirmation. "Do you think I'm stronger than you now?" she added, innocently.

"I – I never thought it would come to this!" I said. "I mean, I thought I'd...we'd...."

"I know you did, Dear." Sophia said, patting my shoulder. "You thought we'd grow together. And so did I! This isn't working out at all the way you planned! You must be terribly disappointed. And perhaps a bit frightened too," she added, eyebrows raised.

I ignored that comment, not wanting just then to point out how unbefitting it was, given my role as head of the household. But still I admitted, "I just don't know what to do."

"Really? Are you giving up then?" she asked. "Are you all out of explanations? Is there nothing left for you to try?"

"I've got one more." I said. "I'll place my hands right on the emitters and absorb the radiation directly into my body. That ought to work!"

"That's a new one. But darling, why should that work when the rays had no effect on you when you were alone in the chamber?"

"Because the settings were for the two of us," I answered.

"And yet it worked for me when I went solo," she countered.

"No doubt due to the residual effects of your previous treatments."

Sophia nodded. "Yes, I see." Sophia said. "Your reasoning is very impressive. You are quite a man, Darling, even if you are a little bit small."

9

This time, Sophia had to hit the button, since I was holding on tightly to the emitters, As the door slid shut and the lights went out I could feel them warming under my hands, and I imagined the augmentation radiation entering my body, changing me, making me grow taller and stronger. If I believed strongly enough, it could only help, I reasoned, adding the placebo effect to the other measures I had taken to ensure success this time.

"I think it's working this time!" I cried out, willing complete success.

"I'm sure that if you think it is then it must be," Sophia said confidently.

As the cycle completed itself the emitters cooled, and I took my hands away. The lights came on and the door automatically opened. I squeezed my fists, willing myself to feel the new energy I should now possess.

"Strange," I said as the door fully opened. "I don't feel any different."

"No? Well, I do!" Sophia said.

"No!" I gasped, staring at the readout. "Not again!"

"Again." Sophia contradicted me. A Sophia who was now 6' 2 1/2" tall and weighed 263 pounds.

Now it was the top on MY head which came up to the top of Sophia's nose. She looked down at me with an enigmatic expression.

"So, my little husband." she said. "You really must come to terms now with the fact that we are now totally reversed. Not only am I clearly taller than you, but I also outweigh you by over sixty pounds! And I am most assuredly far, far stronger than you!"

To emphasize her point, Sophia did a double biceps flex for me, making her biceps, which were now somewhere in the size range between baseballs and softballs, bulge into mini-mountains of muscle, the veins across them even thicker and more numerous.

"I think the muscle parts of my arms are more than twice the size of yours, Dear, don't you?" she said, feeling them. "I'm very confident that they're much harder. And, of course, they ARE all augMENted muscles." She picked up a metal stool that she had used to clean the higher shelves when she was smaller and pressed it between the palms of her hands, quickly flattening it into a metal sheet, which she then folded several times until it was the size of a wallet.

As she pressed, her shirt finally gave up its battle to hold together across her massive chest and it split apart, the remaining buttons pinging off the wall as her out-thrust chest split the sides of her blouse asunder.

Laughing, Sophia pulled the remnants of her shirt aside and let them flutter to the floor, her only garment now her skin tight mini-shorts.

Her breasts were held high by her massive pecs, and her nipples were conspicuously erect, and at least twice their former size.

"B-b-but I was HOLDING the emitters! How could the rays have gotten to you! It..it....it can't be!"

"My precious little darling, if you don't know then surely I can't tell you." Sophia said, bringing her arms down to her sides, where even at rest they pulsed and bulged with her spectacular new muscle. "After all, you invented the chamber and built it from scratch. You're the engineer. You did all the brain work while I've only cooked and cleaned and shopped. But the results are plain to see. The augmentation rays are repeatedly making me bigger and stronger, while you remain exactly the same every time!"

She shrugged her hulking shoulders indifferently at the frank statement of fact and I had a sudden flash of myself sitting on Sophia's upper arms while she supported my weight with no effort at all and then, to amuse herself and give me some unusual excitement, or possibly to impress or alarm me, began bouncing me from arm to arm simply by briefly flexing her biceps.

"The rays must have gone right through me and onto you!" I said. I was grasping at straws now and knew it. "I was TOO close to them. This time, YOU grab them, amd I'll stand behind you!"

"Your reasoning is, uhm, very creative, Darling, but there's no harm in letting you be the boss some more, so, yes, if you want me to, Precious One, I will." Sophia said.

I gave her a wary look, but decided not to say anything.

She walked past me, her long legs so muscular I wondered if she could kick our car all the way to the neighbor's yard if she wanted to, and I simply stared at her superlative body as she entered the chamber and placed her hands on the emitters, not even having to reach up as I had.

"R-ready?" I asked.

"Of course. Haven't we done all this before? Just go ahead and fire away," she replied, almost as if she was instructing me, which of course was impossible.

Nevertheless, this is exactly what I did, pressing the start button and praying to all the gods in the universe to make my machine work on its inventor this time, and to PLEASE leave his wife ALONE! 'PLEASE let it be ME this time. Please, now, it's MY turn!' my fevered brain shouted silently.

10

"Mmmm...." Sophia said as the chamber darkened and once again bombarded us with radiation. "The feeling of becoming stronger and stronger is so pleasurable, little Sweetums. It is really kind of a shame that you can't feel it. It's absolutely life-changing! If you only knew ... it's almost ... a bit addictive."

My shoulders, already pitifully small and thin compared to Sophia's, slumped as I realized I was feeling nothing at all while she obviously, (through experience!) felt the rays infusing her body and would soon be augmenting herself yet again.

This was most assuredly confirmed when the door opened and I looked through the opening at the readout, afraid to turn around and look at her.

Sophia, 6' 4" tall, 301 pounds. I, 6' 195 pounds.

Feeling a wave of anxiety, I stumbled from the chamber and heard her come out behind me.

"Turn around and take a look at me NOW, Babe." Sophia said, her voice noticeably deeper now, and, to me, almost, commanding.

Slowly, I turned.

My eyes moved up to her beautiful face, upon which was a supremely confident expression I had never seen on her before. Her torso was an incredible "V" of muscle exploding upwards from her tiny waist, and her abs were like cobblestones under the taut skin of her flat stomach. Lats like wings spread her arms from her sides, arms that were now so thick with muscle she could probably rip me in half without breaking a sweat.

Her legs looked like tree trunks they were so thickly overlaid with muscle, her inner thighs actually touching they were so over-developed.

"Well, it should be obvious now." she said calmly, "so let's not argue. I am immeasurably the superior being. I'm larger, heavier and stronger, as you already know. But also with more acute eyesight and hearing, more efficient internal organs, tougher skin, enhanced resistance to disease and vastly increased healing powers, a regenerated neural network that extends electromagnetically even beyond the physical confines of my brain, which results in deeper, more rapid, and more powerful mental processes and, naturally, matchless beauty and sex appeal. Are we in agreement on this, little man? Do you have any doubt which of us now is the boss?"

"Wh-what! What did you say!?"

"You heard me, little one. I'm in charge now!"

"What do you mean. Sophia? In charge of what?"

"In charge of our marriage, in charge of the house, in charge of the machine, and in charge of you." she said, taking a step towards me.

"Ok," I said. "If that's what you want, no problem!"

"You agreed so quickly. Is that because you've recognized the truth? Or are you scared of me now?" Sophia asked casually.

"Sh-should I be?" I asked, unable to mask the quaver in my voice.

"Well, you might be. You might just realize that if should disagree, you would have no defense against the power of my muscle, the power of my logic, or even my sexual power." She smiled.

Her smile made my heart pound with desire for her. Without knowing exactly why, my eyes were drawn to her large, and now perfectly round, bared breast, whose thumb-sized nipple seemed to pull my head to it. Before I knew what had happened, my mouth was sucking furiously on her nipple, hard and substantial and throbbing in my mouth, while her bosom fully supported my head.

"You see? It's fortunate that I still do find you adorable, even if you're a bit small. And weak," she said. She pulled my head off her breast. "That's enough for now."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"To become even more superior than I am now. To be the ultimate Sophia."

"You want to continue to use the augmentation chamber? Are you sure? But my programming was designed for a maximum of ten doses!"

"Yes, your programming," she said. "I have a few adjustments to make in the parameters, and then I will enter the machine one last time. Don't you want to see what more will happen to me? Aren't you curious?"

"Y-yes." I admitted. "You are spectacular, and I DO want to see you change even more! But can't you do anything to help ME? I want to change too!"

"Of course you do. But you can't. You are a man, after all."

"Yes, I am! But what does that have to do with it?" I cried. "Is it that you want to keep me weak and defenseless? Do you think that I, as a man, don't deserve augmentation too?"

"Well, not particularly. It may seem a bit unfair from one point of view -- yours -- that you were the original inventor, while I've had all of the benefit. On the other hand, you have the privilege of witnessing my spectacular enhancement at first hand. Now, I'm well aware that if you were augmented your capabilities would be enhanced in ways that would provide me with certain additional physical pleasures. But unfortunately, male cells simply do not react to the augmentation rays. The lack of a AUG gene on your minimally endowed Y chromosome means that the AUG gene on your X chromosome remains inactive even after stimulation by the augmentation ray. The response in my cells is, by contrast, fully effective, thanks to the presence of fully functioning and highly receptive AUG genes on each member of my X chromosomal pair. I'm sure you realize now that your testing protocol was insufficient. Because you used two female mice in your tests, you failed to detect this phenomenon. I'm very sorry, Dear, but further tinkering with your machine to produce an augmentation effect on you would be pointless. Now, if you'll allow me to complete the programming for my final dose ...."

Her hands flew across the dials faster than I could see and then, helplessly, I watched Sophia push the start button and walk into the chamber. She didn't even glance back at me, and the door closed behind her.

The cycle commenced, the chamber hummed and I stared at the readout, afraid to move...

hatour

11

... as I watched the numbers changing for three minutes, then three more, and then five more until they stopped: 5' 1" tall and 999 pounds was the reading. But that couldn't possibly be correct!

The doors opened, and Sophia, once again far shorter than me, emerged. She looked almost exactly the same as she had this morning, although she was slightly taller and her breasts were slightly larger and possibly rounder and firmer than before. She had never seemed so beautiful to me. I was so happy that she was unharmed, and that other than the slight increase in the size of her bosom, which was entirely pleasing, she had obviously chosen to surpise me and return to her former size and our former relationship! I rushed over to lift her up and twirl her around in the air in celebration ... and found myself unable to lift her, even a millimeter.

She looked up at me, nonplussed. "Darling, what do you think you're doing? You can't expect to have to strength to lift ME!"

"But you ... you're just five feet tall again," I said, deeply disappointed at my failure. "What's wrong with me now?"

She looked at my sympathetically. "Poor Darling. Nothing is wrong with you. You are exactly the same. Exactly as you were. Once again, it is I who have changed. If it makes you feel better to lift me off the ground, then you may try again now."

I looked at her sceptically but slowly tried to lift her, moving very carefully so as not to injure myself. She rose off the ground in my arms as through she weighed no more than a pound.

"Happy now?" she smiled. She put her hands on mine and then we moved higher, until both of us floated to the ceiling, with Sophia holding me in place, effortlessly. Then she floated back down to the ground and released my hands.

My mouth was wide open. "Your power is incredible!"

"Not in the sense that it is unbelievable, but certainly in your eyes, and those of any other non-augmented person, it must seem amazing. It is simply the transmission of theta band energy through various dimensional vectors."

"Theta band! That's what the augmentation chamber produces. I mean, produced."

"Yes, my AUG genes are now self-activating, and I can produce limitless amounts of Theta radiation all across the band, with varying effects, including anti-gravimetic effects, integrating and disintegrating effects on matter at any distance and teleportation. I can also reproduce or reverse the physical augmentation process on myself, or other females, at any time. You seem pleased by my smaller appearance, but of course that does not reflect either my actual or apparent strength." She brought her little fist down on our wooden table, smashing it into splinters, and the waved her hand at it, causing it to reassemble in a much more stylish shape -- the sort of table she had wanted to buy when we had furnished the house years ago. Then, her body expanded in seconds to over seven feet in height with muscles that rippled and bulged far more massively even than before. I looked up at her in amazement.

"The project is now, happily, complete," she said, looking at my augmentation chamber. "Of course, in the wrong hands, your invention would be very dangerous." She pointed at it, and in the next second it quietly exploded. She pointed at my computer, at my notebooks, and they quietly disintegrated, collapsing into a pile of dust, and then held her fingers out in a wide spread, rotating her hands quickly so that her fingers pointed precisely in several directions. "You backed up your notes on Google and Evernote, right Darling? That's 73 computers to destroy, if I sense the electronic bits accurately. I will double-check later, the old-fashioned way, through your internet accounts."

"There is, unfortunately, one more thing, my Dear. One other place where the information on the augmentation chamber is stored."

I looked around the room, uncertainly. "I don't think so, Sophia. I only used the online back-ups that you destroyed. I didn't use any other computers -- unless you include the physical modifications I made to my Wii character."

"I don't. Although to be absolutely safe ...."

I heard the sound of our Wii console in the next room explode, quietly.

"No, darling. I'm thinking of you, of course, the inventor of the augmentation chamber and the architect of 'Sophia 2.0'. I am, course, the architect of my current capabilities, of 'Sophia 3.0'".

I backed away slightly, although I knew that with her current abilities there could be no escape. "You're going to kill me?!"

She looked down at me, sympathetically. "Oh, Darling. Small and weak and limited as you are compared to me, I would still miss you. But I must make sure that you never build another chamber."

"I promise I won't!" I said quickly, desperately.

She looked down at me, her massive chest thrust out, her hands on her hips, her muscles exploding from her vein-latticed upper arms. I rose into the air toward her and her powerful arms closed around me. "This won't hurt a bit, my Darling. You'll see," she said as her lips met mine. I felt a mind far more powerful than my own. Images of Sophia flooded through me, producing an escalating series of pleasures far beyond any I had ever felt. And then they faded away. All that was left were a series of equations running through my mind: algebraic, trigonometric, differential, polynomial, physical. I felt waves of disgust, nausea and pain as each one flashed by. They faded away too until there was just the kiss.

12

"What are you making me tonight, Sweetums?" Sophia asked, seconds after she teleported into the kitchen. I bowed before her, kissing her toes and felt myself rising upwards to her breast. She casually put her arm under me. It made me feel more secure, even though I knew it was unnecessary. She was supporting me through some kind of gravity power. The kind of thinking necessary to understand anything about Sophia's wonderous powers made me feel uncomfortable if I tried, so I didn't bother.

"Lamb, medium rare, with mushrooms and chervil, just as you like it, with a salad and fresh baked bread. It will be ready for you in 2 minutes. How was your day?"

"Oh, the usual. Speeches at the UN, the Chinese Party Congress and the European Commission. Vaporization of land mines in Korea. Enhancement of some abused women in Alabama. It's amazing that even now some men do NOT get the message!"

Her voice sent thrills of excitement through me, and my body pushed against her as I gratefully fondled her full breasts. She was over 7' tall tonight, so I was glad I had made more lamb than usual.

"Sometimes I wonder why I don't simply enhance ALL women, all at once, and eradicate ALL traces of male domination. But that would lead to other problems, I know. Some women would abuse their power. Men do have feelings too, primitive as they are."

"Speaking of which ...."

"Yes, yes, I can feel it. I know it's been three days. Have you done your exercises?"

"Yes."

"Your housework."

"Yes!"

"Repaired the rip in my dress?"

"As well as I could!"

"Well ...." She turned and inspected it, hanging in the closet across the house. "That will do." She waved her hand at the stove, placing the cooking dinner in a time stasis, another one of her powers I could witness but did not dare try to understand, as it would only make me feel ill.

And then before I could blink, I was in bed, with my goddess, Sophia. No longer an inventor, no longer an engineer, not rich and not powerful, but still a seriously fulfilled dreamer.

"Now, what would little Sweetums like THIS time?" she asked, as she suspended her massively powerful body over me.

The End

king22222000

The Superior Machine
by Marknew and Steve the Z


"What was it you wanted to show me, Dear?" Nancy said as she came down the
stairs into the basement and entered her husband's �laboratory'.

"My new invention!" David said proudly, waving his hand at a gleaming metal
cabinet that stood against the wall.

Nancy stared at the machine.

"It's nice," she said. "I like all the glass, the colored lights and the
wobbly things on it."

"Those are dials and voltage and current indicators." David said
condescendingly.

"Oh," Nancy said with a puzzled frown and downcast eyes. "I see."

"It's all right, Dear. You don't have to understand all those devices, only
that this is the greatest invention man has ever made!"

"It is?" Nancy said, clearly confused.

David put his arm around his wife's narrow shoulders, and waved even more
extravagantly at the machine with his free hand.

"This will overturn the scientific principles of evolution as we know them.
More importantly, it will give me the opportunity to revolutionize everything
in our daily lives!" he told her.

"Really? But what does it do?" Nancy asked.

"I call it �The Superior Machine'!" David said, ignoring her question for a
second.

"Oh, so it's better than other machines, you mean?"

David laughed.

"No, no, no, my dear little Nancy. What this device does is take two separate
individuals, measures all their physical and mental parameters, and then
transforms one of them into a being who is at least twice as superior as the
other one in every relevant respect."

"Uhm," Nancy said, thinking hard. "Is that good?"

"Good?" David said. "Why, it's fantastic! We'll be able to produce superior
children, make geniuses even smarter, make athletes even stronger, and healthy
people even healthier! Then we'll reap the benefits of all the discoveries
these �new men' will make! We'll create, thanks to me, a paradise on earth!"

"But what'll happen to the other one?" Nancy said. "Won't it make the, um,
inferior one feel bad? You know, to be inferior can be sometimes, um,
difficult. And then, to become even more --"

He waved his hand, dismissing her objection. "A mere detail I'm sure they can
live with! After all, the inferior one will be able to enjoy the benefits
produced by the superior ones, just as you enjoy having a better TV set each
time we buy a new one. After all you don't have the slightest idea how they
work, and certainly not how to make a better one! Yet you enjoy the programs
you watch."

She nodded uncertainly. "I do but ... I guess you're right."

"Of course I'm right!" He let go of Nancy and walked over to the machine and
patted it affectionately. "Oh yes, this will definitely...."

On David's third friendly pat, the machine suddenly went from standby to life,
its dials and lights glowing and jittering.

�POWER ON' a mechanical voice said.

"Oops." David said. "Must have accidentally started the power up. I'll just
turn it off here.

He flipped a switch on the front of the cabinet. Nothing happened.

�BOOT UP COMPLETE. INITIATING PROGRAM ONE' the voice said.

"That's strange." David said, flipping the switch back and forth. "It doesn't
seem to be turning off."

�SELECTING PRIMARY SUBJECT'

"Say now! Shouldn't be doing that!" he said, a bit feverishly, desperately
pressing buttons to power down the machine.

"Is everything all right, David?" a wide eyed Nancy asked anxiously, wringing
her small hands together and moving closer to his protective bulk.

A bright yellow beam shot from a glass lens on the machine in Nancy's
direction and bathed her in a yellow aura for several seconds.

Startled, Nancy emitted a small scream.

"Oh! What's that, David? It tickles!"

A list of words and numbers flashed across the monitor screen set in the
cabinet. Nancy watched in fascination as the machine recorded its evaluation
of her characteristics.

�HEIGHT: 5 FEET 2 INCHES;

WEIGHT: 110 POUNDS;

IQ: 101;

STRENGTH CAPACITY: FEMALE ADULT BELOW AVERAGE;

SEX APPEAL: FEMALE ADULT (YOUNG) WELL ABOVE AVERAGE;

REPRODUCTIVE SUPPORT CAPACITY: FEMALE ADULT ABOVE AVERAGE;

She recognized a few other phrases, but most of the data went by far too
quickly for her to assimilate.

�SELECTING SECONDARY SUBJECT' the metallic voice intoned.

The light blinked out, then returned, this time to bathe David in its glow.

�HEIGHT: 5 FEET 11 INCHES;

WEIGHT: 178 POUNDS;

IQ: 173;

STRENGTH CAPACITY: MALE ADULT ABOVE AVERAGE;

SEX APPEAL: ABOVE AVERAGE;

REPRODUCTIVE SUPPORT CAPACITY: MALE ADULT AVERAGE;

etc.

Clearly upset, David jumped. "This can't be happening!" he said, still trying
in vain to shut his invention off. "Why won't it stop!?"

"I don't know. Is it dangerous, David?" a worried Nancy asked. "Maybe we
should go upstairs."

"Yes, we should," David said. "But we'd better move quickly. I think it's
going to..."

He was interrupted by the machine's programmed voice.

�PRIMARY SUBJECT INFERIOR TO SECONDARY SUBJECT. COMMENCING PRIMARY SUBJECT
AUGMENTATION'

This time a different lens emitted a light blue beam that bathed Nancy in its
glow for about three seconds.

"David! What's going on? I feel so strange!" Nancy cried, clearly frightened.

"It's ... all right, honey pie." David said, as the machine finally cycled
down. "It won't hurt you. It's only ..." he looked at the numbers flashing on
the readout: ht6'8" iq256 bic25 th27 41-22-38 etc. He gasped.

"What is it? What's wrong David?"

"I � I, you � you...." David spluttered, pointing at his wife with a shaking
finger.

"What is it, Dave?" Nancy said, getting scared. "Why are you looking at me
like that?"

Dave stared at the buttons of Nancy's blouse, which were straining mightily to
hold together across her chest, which had thrust forward without any movement
or effort on her part.

"What the heck...?" Nancy said, as a button popped off and David ducked.

"Oh my!" she said, looking down at her now voluptuous bustline. "What's
happening to me!?"

Another button gave up the fight, and her lapels parted across a deep
cleavage. Nancy involuntarily moaned as the tightening cloth sliding across
her nipples sent a thrill of pleasure through her. She swivelled her hips and
then her shoulders. "Mmmmm. I feel so sexy!"

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" David said, rushing over to Nancy, his hands going
forward to touch her breasts, and then quickly pulled away as if afraid to. He
looked helplessly at the machine, turned to Nancy, back to the machine and
then again to Nancy. "It's all happening ... to you! I never thought this
could happen! I can't stop it!! I can't reverse it! I don't know what to do! I
don't know what to do!"

"What?" Nancy gasped as the bottom of her blouse pulled free of her jeans.
"What can't be reversed?"

"The Superior Machine's program! It's working � on you!"

"On me!? So that's what's doing this to me??" She put her hands on her hips
and glared up at her husband, who was unnerved both by the turn of events and
by the striking, sexy beauty Nancy was becoming.

"It's transforming you! Into ... into, er, um, a person superior to ME!" David
exclaimed.

"No! Me? Superior to you? You're joking, right?" Nancy said, one hand rising
to partially cover her still expanding bust. "Really? How can that be?"

They were both silent for a moment, the realization of what was happening
beginning to sink in.

"Umm, in every way?" Nancy asked, one hand on her hip, looking up at her
uncharacteristically tentative husband.

"Y-yes!"

"At least twice as superior, I did hear you say," she said, her voice sounding
unusually sharp.

David paused. "At least ..." he said in a small voice.

She looked down at her feet to confirm why she felt a sudden coolness there.
Sure enough, her pant legs had risen above the tops of her shoes a few inches,
to bare the lower part of her legs above her ankles.

"That certainly explains why I'm getting taller, then." she said, looking back
up into David's eyes, but not as far as she used to, since now she was only
half a head shorter than he. "So it stands to reason that when the program
runs its course it will be you who looks up to me!"

"Gulp!" David gulped.

"This is certainly a very different perspective on things � very interesting,"
Nancy said, as she passed David's height and now looked down on him slightly.
Already he had to crane his head up to look at her even more than she ever had
to look him in the eye. She arched her perfect brow and regarded David with a
smug expression, her shoulders visibly widening. "And I'm not simply referring
to my superior height."

"What � what do you mean?" David said, nervously appraising Nancy's arms,
which were rapidly bulking up.

"Oh ... nothing." she said, noticing where David was looking. Smiling, she
raised her right arm, and clenched her fist. Her smile widened as her sleeve
immediately tightened around the bulge her bicep had already attained, and the
fabric began to split across the thickest part of her expanding muscle.

"Evidently, my superiority involves my being stronger than you as well," she
said.

"You -- oh god no!" David blurted. "You can't be!"

"Oh yes, quite a bit, I believe. Now, now David! Don't be jealous. Don't let
these big muscles bother you so much. I will, inevitably, become at least
twice as strong as you are." Nancy said, lifting her hands up to push her hair
back from her forehead, her solidly rounded biceps bursting both sleeves
simultaneously. "You must have known that this was happening. It was
completely predictable. Unless you have a 'mental block' against it."

"Of course n-n-not ... holy � cow!" David said in shock, taking a step
backward but unable to take his eyes off her still expanding biceps, his eyes
shifting from one to the other in repeated amazement.

"They ARE very rapidly becoming extremely large, aren't they?" she mused,
repeatedly flexing them. "And I would deduce that their other qualities,
meaning their density, their endurance and their power, as well as their size,
are also becoming far superior to yours, the collective effect making my
strength a much larger multiple of yours than any one factor would produce in
isolation."

"Are you sure about that?" David said uncertainly.

"Quite sure. But I think you'll quickly learn to like them," Nancy said
mischievously, twisting her body to reveal more of her newly spectacular
curves, the feminine ones this time, "and perhaps even love them, especially
because it's plain to see that my sexual appeal has also significantly
increased."

David's eyes nearly jumped off his head as he tried to follow the complex
spherical designs that the combination of Nancy's enhanced feminine
attributes, her increased strength, and athletic flexibility now made
possible.

"Not merely through the evidently appealing numerical ratios of my figure, but
also my knowledge of movement, the timbre and tone of my voice, and even my
natural pheromones. I can tell you are having the entire predictable male
reaction, and that does please me. You are still my dear husband; I do still
find you pleasing and cute, although our relationship will be different. You
won't have to explain anything to me anymore, David. In fact, I'll explain
things to you instead and I'll give YOU instructions, just as I am now, since
I'm now far smarter than you!"

"Wh-what!"

"It's typical and completely predictable that you haven't already noticed. I'm
more than twice as intelligent as you are, even before your brains have been
addled by your hormones. I'll show you," she continued, breezing by her
startled husband as she walked over to the machine. She tapped a long
fingernail against the side of the cabinet nearest to the on/off switch David
had been trying to shut the machine down with.

"It's obvious to me," she began, "that you wired the start circuit with your
usual haste and left a faulty connection. Rapping the side of the console
initiated the boot up sequence and started your brilliant, but poorly executed
program running, and it continued to operate wholly independently of the
poorly connected master control switch. Had you simply knocked again on the
console in the same place you most likely would have terminated the program,
and none of this would have happened."

"Poorly executed!" David gasped in outrage, letting go the apparently correct
diagnosis of his poor wiring. "My program's not flawed!"

"Oh yes, but it is." Nancy said, turning her back on her husband and expertly
opening a cover plate. He couldn't help but notice how the cuffs of her tight
jeans now rested above her calves, which had developed fetchingly heart shaped
muscles.

"Perhaps due to your conception of our relationship, you conceived of
individual qualities as a series of hierarchies, and of the subjects of the
machine as pairs of inferior and superior individuals, rather than of
qualitatively independent individuals. Of course, there was never any need for
comparisons in the first place," Nancy said as her long fingers deftly undid
and then redid connections inside the panel. "That flaw, however, introduced
an inherent uncertainty over the selection of primary and secondary subjects,
which led directly to my own enhancement, no doubt contrary to your obviously
unfounded expectation that you, as inventor, would necessarily be designated
as the Primary Subject. The program I'm now designing will compare a
pre-selected subject to ITSELF and then enhance her (or, theoretically, him)
according to precise instructions. Nothing will be left to chance."

"Wait! What are you doing?" David said, approaching her as she snapped the
panel shut. "I don't want you fiddling with my machine, Nancy!"

Ignoring him, she typed away at the keyboard mounted on the panel under the
viewscreen, so rapidly that David couldn't follow the flashing diagrams that
appeared and disappeared like magic on the monitor.

"Stop!" he said, reaching out to grab her arm.

So quickly that he didn't even see her arm move, Nancy ensnared David's wrist
in her right hand as she continued typing with her left, fingers flying faster
than he could see. Her grip was crushing, and it was all he could do to stop
himself from crying out for mercy.

"You forget, I'm at least twice as quick as you too, hubby dear." she said,
turning and looking down at him from her nine inch height advantage. "As well
as being taller, smarter and stronger."

"Ow..." David cried.

"Much, much stronger, as I said. Sorry." Nancy said, releasing his wrist,
which he promptly snatched back and began to rub. "I didn't intend to hurt
you. Now don't look so glum, David! I may be far superior to you, but you
should take pride that I'm the proof of the success of the operation your
device, even if not in accordance with the intention of its programmer. You
might think of me as your creation. You should be proud of me, not jealous!"

"Who says I'm jealous?" David grumbled.

"I can read you like a book with glass covers!" Nancy said, laughing at him.
"You have no secrets from my enhanced senses and perceptions!"

A few more taps of her fingers and Nancy hit ENTER.

"There! Finished!" she said.

"What have you done to it?" David asked, his curiosity overcoming his
trepidation for the moment.

Nancy faced David and put her hands on his shoulders, so much narrower than
hers.

"David," she said, looking at him earnestly. "I've decided I agree with you."

"Huh? About what?"

"About your initial concept of transforming certain individuals into superior
beings, whose accomplishments will then benefit mankind as a whole. Except now
I've taken your idea one very large step further."

"M-meaning?" he asked.

"Meaning I will now make MYSELF superior to my present state! Far superior.
So, while I am currently your creation, in a short time I will be my own."

"What! You mean, you're going to compare yourself to yourself and then...."
his voice trailed off.

"Exactly!" she said. "If you find my existing augmentation impressive, just
wait until you see what I become next!"

"No," he whispered. "You can't. It's too much! It would be .. unnatural"

"Exactly as I intend!" she said confidently, bending down to kiss him and then
catching him as he nearly swooned. "However, even in my present, partially
augmented state, I foresee that my current attire will become uncomfortable
after my augmentation, so I will change first. Just to amuse myself with a
little challenge to you, I will now leave you alone with the machine. You may
either try to undo my changes or apply them to yourself before I return. You
won't have much time so hurry, darling. Hee hee! I'll be right back, Dave!"

She left the basement, the strength in her long legs propelling her up the
stairs at great speed. David stared after her a moment, then shook his head
violently to clear his thoughts and began feverishly working to reprogram the
computer to take back control. But he found his way quickly blocked by an
ingenious firewall he could not penetrate.

"Damn her!" he muttered. "How can she be so much smarter than me?!"

He was still trying to get through it when he heard her coming back down the
steps. Like a guilty schoolboy, he stopped typing and turned, standing in
front of the monitor to hide his efforts.

A pair of long, tanned, and muscular beyond fitness legs came into view as
Nancy made her way down the stairs. She had taken her jeans and cut off all
the legs, most of the sides and almost the entire back to make a pair of
tight, low hung Daisy Dukes that were incredibly sexy. She turned around,
giving him a great look at her round, pert, beautifully shaped ass. She was
also wearing one of his muscle tank tops, which fit her a bit more snugly then
it had ever fit him.

"I can see you like them," she said, noticing the reaction beneath his slacks.
"Now you're completely distracted, as I knew you'd be. When you're in this
state your mental powers decline by 25%, you know. Unnecessary from my
perspective but flattering nevertheless."

The stunned David moved aside as Nancy came up to the panel.

"Ahh, I can see my cute, little hubby hasn't moved past �first base'. You've
been trying to undo your big, strong, brilliant wife's programming." she said.
"Naughty, naughty. But it's irrelevant, I knew you'd never break my simple
passwords. You didn't even get past the first one, and there were 18 more of
increasing complexity and elegance! Even they will seem like child's play to
me in a minute. I'll be capable of mental feats far beyond your comprehension.
Now stand back, little man. Nancy's got some real work to do."

"Now, Nancy," David began in a stern voice. "Hey!"

As if he were a mere toddler, she had picked him up under his armpits, carried
him across the basement and dumped him down next to the wall.

"I said keep back, and now I mean it! DO you understand?"

Not only her size, but also her force of will, which doubtless was also now
superior to his own, intimidated him. Looking up into her fierce blue eyes and
her huge muscles, which she flexed up even more once she saw his eyes on them,
David nodded numbly, his tongue thick in his mouth.

"Good."

Nancy marched back to his machine, flicked it on.

�INITIATING NEW PROGRAM' the mechanical voice said. �SUBJECT DNA LOCATED AND
RECOGNIZED'

There was no warm up or pause. The blue beam, deeper and more intense than
before, immediately flashed across Nancy's body, starting at her head and
proceeding down to her feet before it snapped off.

�742 RELEVANT PARAMETERS MEASURED. CALCULATING PROGRAMMED MODIFICATIONS' it
said.

A few seconds later, the same beam shot out, this time starting at her feet
and moving upward before disappearing.

�AUGMENTATION PROCESS COMPLETE'

The machine cycled off.

"All right, you don't have to stay by the wall any longer." Nancy told David.
"But let me be clear. As I am your superior, when I make decisions, you must
follow them. Immediately. You are never EVER to disobey me again!"

The authority in her voice was overwhelming. David felt his will and
resistance drain away. He slowly approached her. She grew taller as he neared
and her muscles added inches as well, making her presence even more
commanding. He felt as though he were just 4 feet tall.

"Are you....?" he began.

"Am I what?" Nancy asked, staring down at him imperiously, a blue vertical
vein having risen under the skin in the middle of her lofty forehead.

"...all right?" he finished lamely, his voice little more then a whisper,
looking up at her in awe.

Nancy eyed him disdainfully. The thick waves of her shoulder length honey
blonde hair radiated golden light.

"Oh David, you hopeless, inferior man." she said. "You can never even
comprehend just how superior I am. My mental capacity has grown a thousand
times. I am capable of feats that will appear godlike to lesser beings like
yourself. Why, I have more strength in this pinkie finger than you have in
your entire body." To illustrate, she closed her pinkie around the metal rim
of his laboratory chair and twisted it apart.

David started shaking in fear.

"Ahhh, yes. Recognition of your complete inferiority, abject fear and
submission. These are the proper responses of one such as you to one such as
me."

Even as his eyes watched her finger in amazement, it perceptibly grew even
larger. It wasn't only her finger, though. His eyes moved slowly across her
body past her hip-hugging shorts, her tiny waist, her abs like plates of steel
under her bronze skin, her magnificent out-thrust chest and the straining
confines of his now too tight shirt on her, and her erect, thumb-tip size
nipples pushing the ribbed design of the shirt apart; and then up further
still, to her laser beam steel blue eyes now more than a foot above his own.

"I am six feet, eleven and one half inches tall." she said, as if reading his
unvoiced question within his mind.

"How did you know....?" he started.

"Your posture, your eyes, your body language shouts what you are thinking,"
she said. "With the superior intellect such as I now possess, your mind has
the comparable intelligence of a babbling infant. Your thoughts, feelings,
desires and plans are wholly and instantly transparent to me." She closed her
eyes slowly and shifted her body slightly, the movement setting an
incomprehensible explosion of desire in David. "You like that, baby? You are a
cute baby, of course," she added with a trace of playfulness. "Even we
advanced beings need toys for amusement and pleasure. Speaking of which..."

Nancy was looking at a particular area of his pants. A blue ray shone from her
eyes directly at that area, and David immediately felt a not entirely
comfortable tightness in his crotch.

"As you can see, I've internalized the capabilities of the machine. I'm sure
you won't mind, David, but I will insist that my toys be superior as well in
all RELEVANT respects! And now we shall see whether you will need any further
adjustments to be fully suitable for our future relationship."


cwmoss

Stories this good are rare these days. Thanks for sharing.

Jdrabbit1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm looking for an older story. It was on my old crashed hardrive, but can't remember the name or author.

I remember it takes place in a little shop. I remember the shop owner was talking bad english and he offers pills with half chance to get big or strong or the perfect lover... and it was always the girl who win and never the guy...

Thnaks

Day At the Mall
original by Steve the Z
modified by Marknew
____________________________

Note by Marknew:

I enjoyed this story when it first came out in Summer 2002 but could not resist playing with it. After I had the idea for a new ending I tried to get in touch with Steve the Z to collaborate on it, but he seems to have disappeared. If he does surface and wants the story removed or changed, then I will ask for this version to be taken down.

____________________________

Bobby and his new girlfriend Cindy were at the mall one day, walking hand in hand past the stores, window shopping. Bobby was 17 and Cindy was 16. Bobby was 5'10" tall, weighed 150 pounds and had thick black hair, a cocky expression and lively green eyes that closely followed the bodies of each girl who walked by. Cindy was only 5' tall, very slender, with long blonde, rather lifeless hair, but a pretty, fresh face and surprisingly full breasts for her petite frame -- which was precisely what had attracted Bobby to her. She weighed exactly 93 pounds, without an ounce of visible muscle anywhere on her arms, even when she tugged on Bobby's arm (again and again) to keep his attention on her!

Bobby was wearing jeans and a black Megadeath tee shirt, Cindy a white tee shirt with pink hearts over the bust and sleeves and black slacks.

They had gone to the end of a row of stores and turned back, retracing their steps, when Cindy suddenly stopped.

"What's up, Cin?" Bobby asked, his eyes undressing a tall, busty redhead he had passed twice before and who seemed to be looking him over carefully, appraising him. "That store - it wasn't there before!"

"Huh?" Bobby said. Cindy tugged at his arm again to get his attention and he turned and looked at the store Cindy was pointing at with her dainty little forefinger.

"'Ye Olde Magick Shoppee'", he read aloud. "And you say it wasn't here the first time we passed?" He shook his head. "We were just here 20 minutes ago!"

"Uh-uh. I know that. But I know ALL the stores here and I've never seen it."

Bobby rolled his eyes. "Stores don't just appear out of thin air, Cindy."

Cindy didn't want to argue, so she agreed, "That's what's so strange."

Bobby peered into the somewhat dusty glass of the shop's windows. It was murky inside. He could make out rows of shelves or tables, but that was about all.

"So, you want to go inside?"

"Uh-huh," she said. Bobby gallantly opened the door to let Cindy inside the shop. A bell tinkled.

They found themselves in a rather dusty emporium, with long tables laden with all sorts of vials and jars and boxes and scrolls and many other strange looking objects. Each item had a hand lettered card propped up beside or before it.

"Weird," Bobby observed. "It's not at all like a mall store."

Cindy was walking up the center aisle reading some of the cards, when a short, brown-skinned man wearing a loose fitting shirt and equally baggy red pants approached them. He appeared to be from a Middle Eastern country, India perhaps.

"Hello," he said in a soft voice. "May I help you two nice young people?" He smiled and looked at each of them pleasantly.

"Uh, we're just looking, I guess," Bobby said.

"What are these cards for?" Cindy asked the man, who was actually an inch or two shorter than she.

"The cards, young lady, are descriptions of the magic properties of the objects in the shop," he said patiently. "Some are very old and rare."

"Oh," Cindy said, then pointed to one on the table in front of where she was standing; a pretty green vial stoppered with a cork.

"This one says, 'Instant Muscle Pills - 50-50 Chance'. What does that mean? Is it for back aches?"

The man clasped his hands together. "Oh no! Not at all! It is indicative of
many of the spells here," the man said. "You purchase a pill, in this case an
instant muscle pill, and there is a one in two chance that it will work. If it
does, it will cause you to grow very large muscles." He looked at it closely.
"In fact, this pill would make you one of the most muscular people in the
world. If the pill does not work, you do not get another chance. It is a one
time only opportunity, you see."

"Sounds phony to me." Bobby said. "How can you grow muscles instantly?!"

The man colored slightly and cleared his throat. "I am told that the effect,
while not actually instantaneous, is quite dramatic, although I have never
myself seen it work." Bobby was nodding sarcastically and giving Cindy an 'I
told you so' expression. "Oh no no, sir. Please don't misunderstand me. These
spells are real. It is the very uncertainty in the venture that gives them
their power. Perhaps you would care to purchase a pill and try your luck?"

Bobby looked dubious. "Yeah? How much?"

"For you fine young people, fifty cents a pill."

"Oh! Please try it, Bobby. I've always liked guys with muscles! You'd be so
cute!"

"Hey you think I don't have muscles already?" Bobby said testily, flexing his
sturdy but by no means overwhelming biceps.

"Of course I do, silly! But just imagine if you were one of those superman
types, and could lift me up with one arm. I'd probably want to touch your
muscles all day long! And if YOU wanted to touch me, I wouldn't be ABLE to stop
you, WOULD I?" she said coyly. "What do you have to lose?"

"Fifty cents, that's what." Bobby said grumpily. But he thought about what it
would be like to have huge muscles. It would be pretty great, actually. He
would be able to get any babe he wanted, not just little Cindy, but strapping
girls with large busts and long, luscious legs, like that redhead.

"A mere trifle to please your lady friend, don't you think, sir? It could
change your life."

"Well ...." Bobby said, not wanting to seem too eager. He fished in his pocket
and pulled out some change. "OK -- just to please Cindy. Here," he said,
handing two quarters to the little man.

The quarters seemed to vanish instantly. "Thank you kindly sir, and now, your
pill!"

He pulled the stopper from the bottle and shook a pill into Bobby's hand.

"Now what?" Bobby looked at the pill skeptically.

"You simply put the pill in your mouth young sir. It will dissolve right away,
and then you will either become a muscular and powerful man, or you will
remain just as you are. It is all a matter of chance. And I DO wish you the
very best of luck, sir."

"Wait a sec," Bobby said, "Won't my clothes get ripped up or something if I
get big muscles? I LIKE these pants."

"This is a magic pill." the man said seriously. "And part of the magic is that
your clothing will adjust to any changes that may occur."

"Go ahead Bobby!" Cindy urged. "Do it!"

"Uh, well, all right then."

A little embarrassed, Bobby put the pill between his lips. He looked startled.

"Wow, it just disappeared like!" he said.

They waited excitedly.

But nothing happened.

"Alas, no muscles. Your chance did not succeed, young sir. You will remain as
you are."

"Aw, it was just a scam anyway." Bobby said.

The little man started to protest, but Cindy said. "I believe you! Let me try
one!"

"You?" Bobby said, laughing, "What the heck for, Cin? You don't HAVE any
muscle to grow!"

Cindy tossed her head, a little miffed. "You shouldn't make fun of me, just
because I'm small!" she said.

"On the contrary sir, the magic will work on anyone, large or small," the
shopowner said, a little defensively.

Cindy whispered into Bobby's ear, "Really, Bobby! I like this little shop, and
the little man. You're being rude. I think it's only right to show him we're
not mad."

"Ok, ok!" Bobby said, raising his hands in a surrendering motion. "Hey, it's
your money."

Cindy reached into her pocketbook and removed her purse and then carefully
took a dollar bill out and handed it to the proprietor, who produced Bobby's
two quarters and gave them to her in change.

"Here you go young miss," he said, shaking a pill from the vial into her
outstretched palm.

"Well," she said with a little giggle, "here goes nothing," Cindy said,
shrugging her shoulders and popping the pill into her mouth.

"Oh!" she said, her eyes opening wide. "I feel something."

"What?" Bobby said nervously.

"I feel ... GOOD!"

Cindy suddenly clenched her little fists tightly.

"Oooo!" she said, "Something's happening!"

Cindy raised her arms and flexed them. There was no sign of any muscle there.

Bobby laughed with relief. "You're so gullible, Cindy. What an imagination you
have. I remember when you thought you saw a ghost at ...." Bobby's eyes opened
very wide. "Oh my God!" he said.

Cindy's biceps suddenly began to bulge, filling the sleeves of her tee shirt.
Her shoulders simultaneously widened, and her tee was stretched even tighter.
Her chest deepened, pulling her shirt out of the waistband of her slacks as
her breasts rose higher and higher on her thickening pectorals. Her exposed
abs had become a highly developed six pack plating her tanned stomach.

"I'm getting stronger and stronger!" Cindy cried.

Cords of sinew thickened her neck; her trapezius muscles grew so large they
slanted down from the top sides of her neck into her wide shoulders.

Just when her shirt seemed about to split at the seams, it transformed into a
spandex sports top, tightly molding itself around her newly muscle-bound torso
and across her powerful chest, her breasts severely distorting the picture of
the heart. Her bulging softball sized biceps were making deep stretch marks in
the short sleeves of her top, which become more and more prominent as her
muscles continued to grow.

"How big is she going to get?!" a shocked Bobby asked the shopowner.

"Oh, quite big," he replied cheerfully, nodding at Cindy and smiling at her
good fortune.

The lat muscles of Cindy's back became so large that Bobby could see them from
the front. And he had never realized there were so many muscles in anybody's
forearms! Cindy lowered her arms, her highly developed muscles bulging and
twisting under her tanned skin with every little movement. She couldn't hold
them straight at her sides, but had to rest them against her super-wide lats.

"Bobby, I'm feeling so great! So alive and energetic too! And even though I'm
bigger and heavier, I feel so light on my feet, it's almost like I could jump
right through the ceiling of this store!"

All Bobby could do was stare at her.

Breaking the awkward silence, the shopkeeper suggested helpfully, "I would
guess, young miss, it's because the strength of your leg muscles is increasing
more quickly than your weight."

Indeed, Cindy's slacks were getting tighter as her legs grew stronger. Her
thighs were developing rapidly, and her calves had grown much larger. As with
her blouse, just when her pants seemed on the verge of splitting apart, they
began to change, to shorten as they expanded in circumference to accommodate
her thickening legs, the cuffs rapidly traveling upward, baring her mighty
legs and her deeply tanned skin. Cotton transformed into more flexible and
durable spandex, slacks became culottes, culottes became shorts, and shorts
became micro-shorts, skin tight and leaving almost all of her muscular thighs
uncovered.

Her outer thighs curved gracefully, packed with super developed muscle, and
her inner quads formed huge teardrop shapes above her knees. Cindy's calves
protruded on each side of her legs and looked very strong.

"I - I'm really huge!" she squealed. "Can you believe it?! It didn't work on
you, and you said I was so small to start with that it wouldn't do anything
for me, but you were wrong! It sure worked on me! Will you just look at all my
muscles Bobby!"

Bobby couldn't help but look at Cindy's muscles, since every one of them was
superbly developed -- round, hard, large -- and in active motion as she
delightedly turned her body to explore them. And her skimpy outfit left very
little to the imagination. Bobby felt himself getting sexually excited by his
girlfriend's new body. Excited, but also insanely jealous.

"Yeah," he said, his unhappiness not well-hidden at all.

Her brow furrowed. She was a bit hurt by Bobby's reaction, but she simply
couldn't suppress her enthusiasm for her new physique. She held up her huge
biceps, which had thick blue veins running across them.

"But look at how big my biceps are!" she said, holding her arm next to
Bobby's. "Yours look so skinny and small now, at least compared to mine!"
Bobby simply stared. Cindy's biceps were more than four times as large as his.
He flexed his in a futile attempt to even the comparison. She raised her
eyebrows and unable to resist, she flexed hers too. While Bobby's muscle had
tightened and risen another half an inch, hers rose another two inches into a
defined peak, the striations of her muscle becoming even noticeable. She
pumped it a few times, even though she felt a little bit guilty about the
pleasure she was taking in her evident fortune. "I wonder how strong I am
now?" Cindy said, twisting this way and that and watching her muscles bulge.
"I must be so much stronger than you Bobby!," she said, and lifted him easily
with one hand beneath his ass. "Wow, look what I can do!"

Bobby looked down at her with growing resentment. "Why you and not me?" he
said, angrily, thinking of the babes he could have had if he'd gotten muscles
like Cindy's. "What a waste -- muscles on a girl!"

"Bobby! I can't believe you're saying that! You're -- you're making me feel
like I'm ugly!" Cindy said, tears forming in her eyes.

The shopkeeper coughed quietly to get her attention. "Please young miss. Young
sir is disappointed, that is all. You still are quite a lovely young lady and
I am sure your friend will see that soon enough." Cindy blinked her eyes and
nodded, grateful for his kind words. She looked at Bobby for some sign of
acknowledgement.

He grunted, embarrassed at the ease at which Cindy was holding him in the air
and then looked at the shopkeeper and said, a bit petulantly, "I want to try
another pill!"

"I'm sorry sir, but having failed the first time the spell will never work on
you. Such is chance," the store's owner said philosophically. "If the stars
had otherwise inclined ...." He held his hands up, indicating his own
acceptance of fate. "You should not be upset by your girlfriend's
metamorphosis, young sir. If I may say, sir, she is a girl of unique beauty
and spirit. You should be grateful for her warm regard for you."

"I, I, well, sure, I know, but...." Bobby said with little conviction, feeling
the power of Cindy's fingers on his ass, and unable to take his eyes off her
bosom as she played with flexing her pectorals.

"Perhaps you would care to try another pill?" he said helpfully. "The one you
tried is the only muscle-increasing magic I know, but I have many different
products."

"Oh yes!" Cindy said happily. "What else can he try?" she said, putting him
back on the floor.

"Maybe this -?" he said, pointing to a carved ivory box.

Bobby read the label. "'Instant Height Increase - 50-50 Chance'"

"Would you like to be taller, young sir? A little extra height would be nice
for you."

"Yeah, why not?" Bobby said, enthusiastically. "If the other one worked for
Cindy, the odds must be that this one will work for me now!"

"I understand your feelings, although statistically --

"Is this one also fifty cents?" Bobby wanted to know.

"Yes, indeed."

"Ok," Bobby handed the man two more quarters.

"Very good," he said, raising the lid of the box. "Perhaps you, young sir,
would like to select the pill?"

Bobby nodded, reached out and took one of the green pills. He put it in his
mouth, fully expecting to grow taller, but once again nothing happened.

"Oh, I am so sorry, sir. Such bad luck you have!"

"I think I'll try one," Cindy said, holding out Bobby's two original quarters.

"No, Cindy! Don't! Haven't you gotten big enough already?" Bobby protested.

"Well ... it's great being strong and all, but I'm still barely five feet
tall. I've always wanted to be at least as tall as my sister," she said
wistfully. She turned to the shopkeeper and explained, "She's 5'3", even
though she's two years younger than I am, and she's always teasing me."

"That must be hard for you," the man said sympathetically and happily took her
quarters.

Cindy took a pill, and tentatively placed it between her lips. She closed her
eyes as it disappeared into her mouth.

They all held their breaths.

And, to Bobby's dismay, Cindy began growing taller.

"It's working!" she said, giggling, her muscular legs growing longer. "I think
I'm taller than Jen already!"

Formerly more than a head shorter than Bobby's 5'10", Cindy found it strange
that she was now looking directly at Bobby's chin.

"This is SO neat!" she said.

"Uh, yeah," Bobby said as Cindy's eyes rose to the level of his mouth. He
swallowed nervously. "Just how tall is she going to get?" he asked the
shopkeeper.

"It is not possible to predict, sir," he replied, also watching her grow. "The
river of magic carves its own channel."

"What's THAT supposed to mean?" said Bobby. The man shrugged.

"I'm as tall as you, Bobby!" Cindy squealed in delight, now also 5'10" tall. A
second later, Cindy was 5'11". "Hey, what do you say, lil' guy?" she said,
laughing. Bobby's eyes followed her upward as she passed 6' and then finally
stopped growing at 6'6", eight inches taller then Bobby. "Hey, I'm getting
stronger again too!"

"Yes young miss. As part of the magic your body will retain all of its normal
proportions. The muscles, the head, the bust will all grow to match your new
size."

Her legs were becoming more muscular. So were her arms, her biceps growing
another 20% in size, from 20" to 24", matching the increase in her height.

"Oh, Bobby, I'm so very much bigger and stronger than you are now!" Cindy
said, showing him her huge biceps, while Bobby's eyes were riveted to her
46-DD bust, conveniently at the same height as his mouth.

"It's just pure dumb luck!" Bobby protested, staring at her breasts. "You
didn't DO anything to get those muscles! You've never worked out a day in your
life!"

"Maybe so, Bobby," Cindy observed, more coolly. "But they're still mine."
Taking note of his anger and frustration, she added "You know, not only do you
seem wimpy to me, you're also kind of immature." She did another double biceps
pose for him, and he gasped. She was so huge! And her breasts! He wanted to
fondle them -- and more -- so much!

"I am NOT! I'm older than you are!" he insisted. She shrugged. "Cindy! Don't
be mad at me!" He turned to the shopkeeper. "You've got to help me! Don't you
have a love potion or anything?" The man shook his head. Bobby desperately
dashed around the store, reading each label in turn. "Hey, what's this?" he
said, holding up a sign that said "Heart's Desire -- Guaranteed."

The man edged toward Bobby. "Oh no! I wouldn't recommend that for you, young
sir. That magic is very unpredictable and very, very powerful."

"But it says 'Guaranteed.' That means it's got to work, right?" He look
anxiously at Cindy, who looked back at him disapprovingly.

"Yes," he replied. "Indeed it does. That pill will transform you into whatever
is the heart's desire of the one that you love, and in that way, help you win
his or her heart. But --

"Cindy! Did you hear that? You and I can be whatever the other most desires.
It would be perfect!"

"I don't know, Bobby. I'm pretty happy right now," she said.

He looked at her imploringly. "But you're so BIG, Cindy. Is that the way you
really want to be? It's just not natural for a girl to be so big and
muscular."

"You really think that it's wrong?" she asked, losing a little confidence. She
looked at the shopkeeper. "What do you think I should do?"

The man colored slightly. "It is not my place, young miss. But if it is my
opinion that you want, I do believe you are a lovely girl. And I do warn you.
This pill can make very great changes."

Cindy nodded. "Oh, thank you, and thank you for saying that. You've been very
kind to me." He bowed. She looked hard at him and then at Bobby and then
sighed. "All right, Bobby," she blinked. "It's been really neat being so big
and strong, but," she sniffed, "I guess you're right. I'll do it." She held
out her hand to Bobby, but he had already turned his back and was fishing for
his wallet.

"So how much are these pills?" he asked.

"They are ten dollars each, young sir!"

"Ten dollars, why that's highway robbery! You've gotten us into this mess, and
now you're taking advantage." Bobby advanced on him as though he was going to
hit him, and the man backed away.

Cindy pulled Bobby back. "Stop that Bobby! Jeeez! If you're going to be so
cheap, I'll pay!" Cindy said and quickly dug into her purse for a $20 bill and
handed it to the man, shielding him from Bobby. He gave her the pills and she
handed one to Bobby, who quickly brought it to his mouth. "Wait! Aren't you
even going to let me go first?" she asked.

He sighed. "All right, all right. But hurry, will you?" He held the pill in
his hand, upset at delaying his transformation into the powerful,
super-muscular man he knew Cindy found attractive and focusing instead on an
image of the voluptuous body Cindy would soon have. He tried to flesh out in
his mind all the details he wanted in a girl, from her measurements, eye
color, even her personality. This was his big chance. He could hardly wait.

Cindy slowly lifted the pill to her mouth, paused and looked at Bobby once
more, long and hard, then looked at the shopkeeper. She sighed deeply and then
put the pill inside. It vanished instantly. At once she started feeling
strange, as though her whole being was changing.

"What's that sparkly stuff around her?" Bobby asked, staring.

"It is the beginning," the shopkeeper replied. "As I told you, this magic is
very powerful."

The shimmering surrounded Cindy, obscuring her. Bobby couldn't see through it
to see how her body was changing, but he could tell from the shape of the
glowing that she was getting smaller again. He had settled on her being 5'4"
and was now hoping that 44-F breasts would not look too outrageous at that
height, particularly with the 18" waist she would have, and he quickly decided
to amend his mental picture of her to add another three inches to her height.
After all, he'd be getting bigger too. They wouldn't look right together if
she were too short!

"How long is this gonna take?" he asked, impatient to see the results.

"You must have formed some very elaborate ideas for her," he said testily.
"The magic will proceed at its own pace."

They stood transfixed by the shimmering, not noticing that the busty redhead
had quietly entered the store several minutes ago and was now closely
observing the proceedings.

Slowly the glow faded, revealing the new Cindy.

"Hey!! That's not the way she's supposed to look!" Bobby cried out. Indeed,
while she was somewhat smaller, she was still over six feet tall and more
muscular than all but the strongest of men. Her blond hair shone, her eyes
were bluer than ever, her skin practically glowed with vitality, and she now
looked to be at least twenty years old.

She looked around the room in wonder and her eyes widened. "It can't be true!"

"It is truly a miracle!" the shopkeeper exclaimed.

"This is how you wanted me?" Cindy said, joyfully.

"No!" said Bobby, stamping his feet.

"Yes! said the shopkeeper, as Cindy walked to him and lifted him in her arms.

"I don't believe this! Cindy!" Bobby whined.

"Sorry Bobby, but a lot has happened today. I guess my feelings have changed."
She looked down at the shopkeeper and kissed him. "You know, I don't even know
your name."

"It is Ahmed."

"My darling Ahmed! I can't believe you wanted me this way, so much more
powerful than you are. Why, I feel stronger than ever!"

"I am embarrassed to admit, dear Cindy, that seeing you as strong as you were
made me think of you, and desire you, as a superwoman. So I would guess that
you now have strength many times more than you did before."

Cindy walked to the counter and pushed her fingers through the metal top as
though it were silly putty. "Why, you're right of course! But you really don't
mind that I am so much stronger than you? What if you took a pill and I
transformed you into what you would wish to be?"

He smiled indulgently. "You would have me be other than as I am?" She shook
her head. "Then I am as I wish to be."

"Oh Ahmed, my darling."

"CINDY!!" Bobby shouted.

Cindy rolled her eyes. "Excuse me a moment, my love," she said, putting Ahmed
down gently on the counter, where he lovingly touched the holes Cindy had made
in the metal top. She walked over to Bobby, her face firm. She grabbed his
shirt roughly and lifted him with ease so that they were eye to eye. "I have
half a mind to throw your wimpy little body into orbit." Frightened, Bobby
pulled on her hand but was unable to move a finger. He kicked at her legs, but
screamed in pain as his foot connected with skin many times harder than the
purest diamond. "But I think you've been punished enough for one day. I hope
you've learned a lesson Bobby." She glared at him. "Although I truly doubt
it." She dropped him onto the floor and said, "Goodbye, little boy!" then flew
across the room, picked up Ahmed in her arms and crashed though the ceiling.
As they vanished the contents of the store disappeared in a whirlwind, leaving
Bobby and the busty redhead gaping in wonder at the suddenly empty store.

She whistled to get his attention and then looked at him seductively. "I guess
you've become available," she purred and put her hand on her hip, pushing it
out while caressing her leather shorts. "The name's Leila."

He started, then smiled and looked her over with interest. She was definitely
a very sexy girl. She had broader shoulders and thicker arms than he usually
liked, but nothing he couldn't handle. And she had a solid shelf of
breast-flesh, at least a cup size bigger than Cindy had originally. And what
he liked most of all was that she seemed to want him.

He nodded. "Mine's Bobby, but I guess you knew that. You're, uh, pretty cute
Leila," he said, taking a step toward her.

"Oh?" she said, in a throaty voice. "So are you. Hey, that was some real power
there."

Bobby shook his head mournfully and looked at her. "It was
un-fucking-believable." He indicated at the shop. "But it's all gone now; the
magic's gone." He was standing opposite her now. She was nearly his height and
she looked right at him, boldly.

"Is that what it was?" She sighed and put her hand on his chest. "Can you tell
me all about it, Bobby? I'd love to hear you tell the story." She batted her
eyes.

"Uh sure, Leila, sure!" His mouth was watering and he felt the strong
stirrings of his desire for her. He was about to reach over to pull her closer
when he felt the pill in his hand. "Hey, just a minute. There may be just a
little bit of magic left for us."

"Oh really?" she asked, sidling closer and tickling his chest. "What kind of
magic, Bobby?" She pulled him closer and kissed him deeply, rubbing her crotch
against his.

Oh God! he thought. She was ten times hotter than Cindy! Fist closed tightly
around the pill, he wrapped his arm around her large body and pulled her
against him, enjoying the feel of her solid bust against his chest. She broke
off the kiss. "Mmmmmmmm. That feels pretty magical to me. So, Bobby, you got
any more magic to show me?"

"Just wait! You ain't seen nothing yet!" he replied and popped the pill into
his mouth. It disappeared immediately.

A series of sparkles erupted around Bobby and then a bright shimmering light
hid him from view. Leila looked at the spectacle, and then leaned back,
smiling, and pulled her shirt more tightly over her bust.

Seconds later the shimmering started to fade and Bobby became visible again.
Leila looked at him and clapped her hands in front of her gleefully. "Oh my
darling! My dream!" she said happily.

Bobby looked down at her. He was taller, but he didn't feel any stronger. In
fact, looking down at his torso, he seemed thinner somehow. "Hey! What
happened?" Leila smiled at him.

"Come here, dream boy," she said, licking her lips. Something about her manner
disturbed him, and he backed away instead, but she grabbed his arm and quickly
pulled him to her. "Hey, let me go!" he cried as she wrapped her arm around
his back and held him close.

"Tee-hee. Such a big cutie! Is my man upset?" she asked, rubbing her breasts
against him. Bobby felt an uncomfortable throbbing in his blue jeans, and then
saw a huge penis push through the waistband of his pants. "And there he is!"
she said. "Right on time, and just like I pictured him." Bobby watched in
horror as it continued to grow and thicken until it was over a foot long and
thicker than any penis he'd ever seen. "Isn't he wonderful? I can't WAIT to
feel him inside me." She started rubbing it vigorously, making it even harder
and longer. She walked to the door, dragging him along with her, locked it and
drew the shade, and then pulled off her pants and Bobby's and pushed Bobby
down on the floor. He struggled but his efforts had little effect on her. She
simply overpowered him, easily holding him down, and she slid him slowly
inside her, then rocked him back and forth, controlling his every move. After
several minutes she started screaming, "Oh God!! Yes! Yes!" until she came.
"That was WONderful, Bobby. Ready for more? Of COURSE you are!" she said,
licking his neck and settling on top of him again. "Mmmmmm, YES! OH YES!"
After several minutes of additional screams and pushes Leila came again and
then relaxed. She lifted herself off him and gripped his still-erect penis
with her fist, playing with it and then kissing it gently before lying down
next to Bobby.

Bobby on the other hand had barely felt anything, notwithstanding the tight
fit. He looked at her quizzically and fearfully. "I hardly felt you!" he
complained and grabbed his penis, which was still completely erect and pumped
it, missing the familiar sensations. "What's wrong with me? It's like ...
numb!"

"That's right, little boy! You've got barely any feeling in that big dick of
yours anymore, 'cause I don't want you coming in me. You're just for fun,
after all, not for breeding! I wanted a man who could make love for hours
without stopping, and now you're the man, my 'heart's desire'!" She laughed
loudly.

"You ... you ... how dare you!" He swung his fist up at her and she easily
caught it, holding his wrist in her big hand. As hard as he tried he couldn't
break free.

She laughed loudly. "Oooh, oooh, look at little Leila struggle with the big,
tough man! What's the matter, big boy? Not even as strong as a girl?"

"What's ... wrong ... with ... me!" Bobby cried, his arm, trembling with his
effort and aching with exhaustion. He gave up, for now.

She grinned and put her leg over him to hold him down. "Truth is, I've always
been pretty strong for a girl." She flexed her biceps for him, which were
easily at least as large as those of most normal teenage boys. "I get these
from working on my ranch, and they're pretty tough and hard, don't you think?"
She pumped them a few times. "I bet you wish you had biceps as big as these,"
she teased.

Bobby was puzzled. Sure, she had pretty big muscles, for a girl. But he'd
always been pretty athletic. And hell, he worked out too! "I do so!" he
countered. "They're bigger than yours!"

"Oh? They are? Then how come you're such a weakling?" She pushed his wrist
onto the floor and then took his other wrist and pushed it next to it, then
held both of his arms down with just one hand. "See?" she said, easily
overcoming his renewed efforts to escape. "It's actually hard to believe that
a teenage boy could BE so weak. Well, let's see this wonderful muscle of yours
and find out." She pulled up his sleeve, revealing the thin, soft arm of a
young girl. She curled one long finger around his biceps and rubbed it up and
down his upper arm, feeling only soft, fatty tissue.

"Hey! What happened to my muscle?" Bobby cried out. "It's gone!"

"Why look at that. So it is!" she agreed, easily squeezing his arm with her
finger. He moaned in pain and then started whimpering. "Oh don't be a silly
baby Bobby. Just remember that YOUR little muscles are never going to be able
to stop me! You see, big as I am, I'm still weaker than most men. What I've
always wanted is a man who's as small and weak and easy to control as an eight
year old girl but with a penis built like a prize stallion's -- and now,
thanks to that Heart's Desire pill, I have one!"

"Give me back my muscles," he whined.

"You know as well as I do that I'm no magician, and this store just went out
of business. Poor, poor, boy." She put her hand on her heart. "Oh, I do feel
for you, Bobby. I really do. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Well, c'mon now. Time to
come to Leila's place." She stood up and pulled him up too.

"I won't come. I'll yell and scream! I'll call the police. I'm still a minor!
They'll arrest you!" he shouted.

"Quiet, you!" she shouted, twisting his arm. He quickly shut up. "I thought of
that too, chump. Take a look at yourself in the mirror and then tell me who's
gonna help you." She yanked him up and took out her compact to show him his
face. It was the face of an adult, with brown hair, brown eyes and a mole on
his cheek he'd never had before. He looked nothing like his former self.
"You're with me, kid, unless you want to go out into the big, bad world on
your own. But I don't give you much hope with all the muscle power of a third
grader, a dick like a horse and a face not even a mother could love." She
laughed and stood up, pulling on her shorts. "So what'll it be, Bobby?"

He sniffled, looked up at her and then took her hand.