Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Denise Masino

Started by vipshar2009, January 28, 2013, 05:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vipshar2009

Greetings all!

My first post! This is the year of giving back to this awesome community and I hope I don't disappoint. I've dug through my personal footage for contests I've shot, and here's a rare find! A never-before seen vid of Denise Masino guest posing at a Brooklyn BB Championship a few years back. Great posing and excellent costume, she electrified the audience that night!

Enjoy! More to come!

PREVIEW:









LINK:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:funny:
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)


Ulmann789!