⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A welcome home story

Started by crimsonskies02, June 27, 2021, 05:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimsonskies02

As with my last two, any suggestions and constructive criticism are always welcome. 

"Daddy!!!!!!!"

That was the only warning I had as I dropped my suitcase at the front door.  I had just enough time to brace myself as a hundred pounds of teenager barreled into me.  I had a good enough look through the hallway to realize she was airborne a good couple of yards before impact and realized trying to stay put was likely a mistake.  "Too late to do anything about it now" I muttered as Jackie, my 17 year old daughter made contact.  Her bear hugs were stout and the fact that she'd built up momentum made not falling over difficult.  Fortunately, I'm pretty stout myself and managed, barely to keep my feet.  "Mija...I missed you too....please stop....can't breathe....".  Unfortunately, when it came to bear hugs she'd inherited her mothers formidable genetics it meant she could squeeze down quite hard without really meaning it. She actually looked sheepish and was just starting to let go when I heard "DAD'S BACK!! GET HIM!!!".  My daughter and I both got that look that Wile E. Coyote gets when he realizes that gravity's about to get him.  She had just dropped to her feet when Carlos, Marcos, and Pablo (my triplet 13 year old sons) slammed into us.  One of them, we might have been able to manage.  All three of them hit at more or less the same time and bowled us both over, hit the deck of the front porch, and down the stairs to the front yard.  To say that we're a rambunctious family would be putting it mildly.  That I had been away from home for two weeks didn't help any.  With all the carousing and whooping it up in the front yard as we hugged and laughed none of noticed my wife walk out onto the front porch until she let loose a whistle that would've made a Navy Bosun proud.  This time we all managed to look a little sheepish as we looked up at Doña Rebecca, my beloved wife of these last twenty years and mother to my children.

"If you four are quite done trying to kill your father before he's even made it in the front door, you all have chores to finish before you can head to the lease." That got their attention.  The three stooges were off like a flash. Jackie, at least, had the courtesy to help her old man up before she took off to deal with whatever her mother had tasked her with.  I finished dusting myself off and looked at Rebecca.  We tried to look serious at each other but it only lasted a second before we both started laughing and she ran down the porch steps and grabbed me in her own bear hug.  This was always amusing to watch from the outside.  Becca is a few inches taller than I am and a solid 200 pounds of mostly muscle.  She's able to, literally, sweep me off my feet when she wants to.  Which is saying something given that I'm 5'10" and a solid 210 myself.  For all her great cooking, she won't let me let myself go. 

"Oh God, how I've missed you" she said.  I'd been gone for a couple of weeks on a school trip.  My campus has a good rep for getting people to go to Nationals for, of all damned things, History Fair (think Science Fair but for, well, history).  This year, we had a solid team of girls that earned a chance to go to Washington DC for the final competition.  And one poor bastard who necessitated a male chaperon to go with.  And, since it was over the summer, it was Summer School pay without the need to deal with Summer School.  We're not poor by any stretch, but money is money.  With the school paying for the hotel and at least a meal or two a day, I stood to come out a fair bit ahead.  "I missed you too, babe.  It was a good trip. Fun even to some degree. But I'm glad to be home. DC might be the capitol but damn if it's not a shit hole." "I know" she said, "But it's a good thing you went.  You've introduced 'Bert at some of the school events and, if any one deserved to go, it was him.  I'm sure it meant a lot to him and his family."  "I know" I said.  "Ok, now that the kids are away, what's this business about the lease and what's for supper? I'm about done with hotel and fast food".  "The business with the lease" she started "is that, there've been a number of 'yotes and hogs showing up on that fancy ass game cam of yours.  They're wreaking havoc on the deer at the moment so you get to kill two birds with one stone.  I want deer for sausage come fall and I need pork for tamales.  So, with that in mind, I was going to send you and the kids out to do a little varmint hunting to give some of the younger bucks and does a chance before deer season kicks in.  And after a so long in the big city, I figured you could use the chance to shoot something."  She wasn't kidding.  I'm not a city boy by any stretch.  To call the last couple of weeks stressful would be an understatement.  I don't do big cities.  And a weekend at my own personal firing range seemed like just the ticke..."Wait a minute" I said. "I just got here and you're going to ship me off again?" "No no, silly.  The kids are going to take off in a few minutes and get the cabin set up ahead of time.  They're also going to take all the hardware with them in Dromedary so we can take Athena (we have a habit of nicknaming our vehicles) and I can drive us over there tomorrow.  If you're a good boy, and you've had enough of being driven around, I might be convinced to let you drive her..."  Athena was her BMW M6 (I said we weren't hurting for money) with the 6 speed manual gearbox.  To say that I would cheerfully kill anyone she cared to name for the chance to drive that car was an understatement.  Dromedary is the "family" Chevy "church" van that lets us all go anywhere together.  I'd managed to keep my old pickup so far.  They were going to pry that old Silverado out of my cold, dead, hands.  "That...sounds amazing" I told her.  "Now, you didn't answer the important question. What's for supper?" She laughed and laughed, and crushed me in another almost painful hug, and said "That's my man.  Why don't you go inside, get cleaned up and changed, and I'll show you what's for supper".

Whatever the kids had had to do wasn't much and they were done quick enough that the boys were out to help me get my bags upstairs while their sister finished loading up the van to make the two hour drive out to the hunting lease.  I took the time to give them all hugs and my blessing before they took off and watched them until they made the corner and went upstairs to wash up for dinner.  I could smell what was going on in the kitchen throughout the house but couldn't quite put my finger on what was going on.  Not that it mattered.  If my wife was cooking, it was going to be great.  "Dinner smells amazing Dear, but I can't quite figure out what's going on.  What kind of witchcraft are you up to?" I asked her as I came back downstairs after cleaning up and getting into more comfortable clothing. I walked into the kitchen to find her standing over the stove, her back to me, as she was stirring something in front of her.  She was quite naked except for the apron she liked to wear when she was cooking.  Her back was broad packed with muscle but she wasn't as cut as she used to be.  Though we both still worked out, the needs of family life had made both our devotion to lifting and working out a lower, but still important priority.  And she was still very well defined.  Her ass was still round, solid, and an absolute vision when she chose to wear pants and shorts that showed it off.  And her legs....thick hamstrings, corded with muscle, tapered down into diamond calves that were currently being accentuated by the stiletto heels that were her only adornment besides the apron.  She heard my question but, instead of answering it, she put the tongs she was stirring whatever it was on the stove down and raised her arms in a double bicep flex.  Typical woman. She'd decided to correct my initial assessment of how ripped she was.  Apparently, she'd been busy while I was gone.  The peaks of her arms were amazing and the veins were quite apparent in her forearms.  "Do you like what you see babe?  I decided when you told me you were going to go be gone for a while that I'd have a nice surprise for you when you got back.  Jackie's been a dear and helping out with the boys so I could devote some extra time in the gym.  It was sooo nice to be able to get back in there like we used to, imagining all the things we were going to do once you got back..."  I was too busy gaping like a landed fish but my "other" brain was reacting just fine and she giggled when she turned to look over her and saw my raging erection through the board shorts I'd changed into.  "Oh! I see I've still got it."  I babbled a little less incoherently for a second and finally got out, "Holy shit! You look fucking amazing!" "That's the idea" she said and her voice took on an almost predatory growl.  "Now, let me just get this situated..."She turned the stove off and turned around. "Now there.  That's taken care of for the moment.  Everything else will keep and the meat has to rest for a while before I can do anything with it.  Which means you and I can have a little fun while we wait."  She wagged her finger at me to come closer and handed me a glass of whiskey while taking one for herself.  She downed hers in one go, looking at me expectantly.  I couldn't let that challenge pass without answer so did the same myself.   While I was drinking I happened to notice a decanter full of some red wine or other and my favorite bottles of beer in a bucket.  I also happened to notice that "someone" had already been sampling the wine.  "I missed you doll.  I'm so glad to be back and from what I've seen so far, you look amazing.  I'd love to see what you have going on under that apron though.  I get the feeling you're going to remind me what a lucky guy I am."  I saw that look in her eyes, the one to match the growl earlier, and knew I was in for quite a time.  "Oh, I'm so glad you asked.  Here, have another round. Savor this one though.  Enjoy the show."  She pushed me into a chair, spun to put her back to me, put a few feet between us and turned back to face me.  Once she was sure she had my full attention she grabbed at the top of the apron and gave one short, sharp pull, tearing it free and tossing it aside.    What stood before me was desire incarnate.  She wasn't, quite, a walking anatomy poster but she'd obviously put a lot of work into making her definition stand out while I'd been gone. Her breasts were still quite perky for all of her child rearing and stood out very nicely on her beefy (for a girl) chest.  Her broad shoulders were nicely capped with muscle and her torso tapered down, but not a lot to her waist.  Her abs were prominent without being too sharply defined and I knew, from experience, that they were quite hard. She had an eight pack that led the way straight to her freshly trimmed (from the looks of it) and still very tight pussy.  From her waist, her quads swelled out and looked like they could have been carved from tree trunks.  Years of biking and swimming, and then finding a genuine passion for lifting, had developed a strength in them that was truly terrifying.  Those legs could, and would, under certain circumstances, kill.  For the next ten minutes or so she ran through a routine that showed off every square inch of her muscle packed frame.  She was driving me wild and she knew it. And she was enjoying every second of it, at least as much as I was enjoying her doing it to me.  When she finished her routine there was a very hungry look in her eyes.  "Did you enjoy that?  I know I did." "I...I...." I was babbling again.  "Good." She said. "Show me how much you appreciate all the work I've done for you.  Kneel."  It took me a second to register what she'd said. "NOW!" she said, louder and with more of a tone of command to it.  The whiskey hadn't gotten to me that much so I got to my knees pronto.  I should have figured this might be where this was leading.  Fortunately, I didn't mind (In fact, I rather enjoyed eating her out) and I had an idea of my own.  She walked over to me, started running her fingers through my hair and guided my mouth to her slit.  I went to work as she started moaning, sliding my tongue in and out and just edging her clit.  I put my hands to work, massaging her thighs and ass, teasing her and making sure I had her attention.  When I thought the time was right, I decided to show her she wasn't the only one that had been working out.  One of the benefit of having been on this forsaken road trip was that the hotel had a decent gym and I'd had a lot of free time on my hands.  So I'd taken advantage of that to up my own training routine for the couple of weeks I'd been gone.  It wasn't much of a difference, but it was enough.  Through a bit of cajoling while I was massaging her legs, I got her to put one let, then the other over my shoulders and started to stand.  Not an easy trick given what else I was up to, but I managed out of sheer stubbornness.  Startled, she started to flail a little but, realizing that I was maintaining my own balance, she settled down and held on.  She brought just a fraction of the power of her thighs to bear to make sure she wasn't going anywhere and I could hear what sounded like a very girlish squeal of delight.  Guess I showed her she wasn't the only one that could show off a little.  I had a general notion of where the closest empty wall was and made my way there so she could have something to lean against.  I felt stronger than I had in months, but I had my limits.  It's a good thing we got there when we did because, by the time we got there, the separation and the mutual showing off finally got to her and I could feel her orgasm coming.  She climaxed with scream that I could hear through the muscle of her legs wrapped around my head and she bore down, shutting off what air supply I had and constricting my neck.  The pain as she compressed my skull was extraordinary.  I could feel myself passing out from the lack of air and blood to my brain and, deciding that discretion was the better part of valor, tried to get to the floor while I could still control the fall.  I must have passed out because the next thing I remember was being woken up by a splash of whiskey to the face.  I must not have been in too bad shape because the first thing I tried to say was "Stop wasting that, I want to drink it later."  It's a good thing too because it looked like she'd cocked her arm back to slap me awake.  "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! It was the first thing that came to hand!"  "It's ok." I said. "I guess that means you enjoyed that." "Oh. Oh yeah.  That was a neat trick you pulled off." "To be honest, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to manage it.  Seemed like it was worth a shot.  Seems I was right." Oh, babe, you have no idea.  You've earned what I'm going to do to you." I got very excited and she laughed, with just the hint of a wicked grin, and said "Oh no. Not yet.  What you've earned now is steak, grilled veggies, and a very nice Chianti.  You're going to have to be patient for your turn." "Well, shit" I thought.  Oh well.  At least there was supper.     

What came next was probably some of the most amazing food I'd had in months.  Steak, grilled veggies, and some of the finest wine we had on hand.  And a good amount of beer to go with the dinner and the dessert.  Fortunately, while we're both very competitive, in everything we do, neither of us is a lightweight when it comes to holding our drink.  We talked and ate and were just enjoying being together again.  She'd donned a simple robe I had bought her for her birthday a while back.  Eating naked is not as fun as it sounds.  The best part of the robe was that, as functional as is technically was in keeping her "modest" it did absolutely nothing to conceal her magnificent body.  I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, despite the meal, and she did everything she could to keep it that way.    She was an expert in keeping my attention and ratcheting up the sexual tension between us with the barest movement.  And she was absolutely intent on taking her time about it.  As we finished eating and started cleaning up the kitchen, I could feel the alcohol and the, very, charged banter and innuendo between us starting to take over my better judgment.  She went one comment too far and I couldn't take it anymore. As she finished putting the last of the dishes in the dishwasher and turned around, I grabbed her around the waist and, as best I could given the size differential between us, hauled her out of the kitchen, Tarzan and Jane style.  I was just sober enough to realize that I hadn't thought this through and that her laughing was probably a very bad (or good, depending on one's perspective) sign. I got to the couch and dumped her there and tried to reassess exactly what I was doing. My "plan" such as it was, was to carry her over to the couch and have my way with her in a manly fashion.  She was not planning on allowing that and, after a final bout of laughter, got up off the couch faster than I had anticipated and squared up, daring me to come closer.  "Well. Crap" I thought.  This was not going to end the way I had wanted but it was too late to do anything about.  I'm not a fighter by any stretch of the imagination.  I started lifting when I was a kid because it helped me focus and gave me something to do.  There's an adage out there that says that, if you look like you're paying attention and mean business, people are far less likely to bother you in a dark parking lot when you're out late.  Add to that looking like you can snap someone in half without working up too much of a sweat, and it was a perfect recipe for me never having to actually fight.  And, frankly, it was never something that really appealed to me.  She, on the other hand, loved to wrestle.  She'd needed to learn how because she had older brothers and it's just the thing you learn to do in that situation.  And she excelled at it.  I hit on the one strategy that might have a chance.  I barreled into her and, in her surprise, managed to knock her onto the couch and landed on top of her.  She had the grace to even look startled that I'd even try that.  I tried to get her into a bear hug but she was slippery and I really had no chance. "My, you're feisty this evening.  Good. I want a little fight in you.  But you know you're doomed, don't you?" Don't take this the wrong way.  If it were anyone else, I'd be pissed and probably a lot meaner about trying to fight back. For us though, this was just part of the foreplay.   We'd established long ago who the dominant partner was when it came to these kinds of games and I had absolutely zero problem with it.  And, thanks to her help when it came to building my self up physically, I could put up with quite a lot of physical punishment, which was a turn on for her.  And she was always ready to return the favor.  We trusted each other implicitly. I struggled as best I could against her but it was a losing proposition.  Eventually she had me turned around sitting on her lap while she sat on the couch. She'd wrapped her monstrous legs around my waist and had me in a full nelson and was tut tutting about my attempts to manhandle her, how pathetic my form was, how inevitable her victory over me wa...wait. That's the wrong movie.  Still, she was monologue-ing. "Now" she said "that was a bold move and you should be rewarded. So I'm going to let you massage my thighs and calves for a little bit while I decide what to do with you." She decided to make her point by squeezing down on me and reminding me who was boss.  I promptly got to work massaging her muscles as best I could.  It was like trying to give a massage to a rock. Every so often she'd straighten her legs and give me a good jolt, then bring her calves in closer so I could give them the attention she felt they deserved.  And, for good measure, she made sure to tease my cock, brushing up against it, putting on pressure, then moving off, putting those calves just out of reach again.  After a few minutes of this, she released her hold on my neck and started massaging my back and shoulders. She was not the greatest masseuse but her heart was in the right place and it felt amazing. Her strong hands kneaded and worked at me, and she even reached over my shoulders and worked on my pecs and playing with my nipples just to ratchet up the sexual tension even more.  And it was in that moment of distraction that she struck. "Ok tough guy! I have a few things to finish up in the kitchen and I can't have you distracting me. So it's time for a little nap."  Her legs snapped out again but, this time, she crossed her ankles and really put the pressure on.  I could hold out against her for a little bit but she wasn't about to let me get away with that.  At the same time that she was squeezing what air she could out, she wrapped her bicep around my neck and put me in a sleeper hold.  She nibbled on my ear and the last thing I heard before I blacked out was her whispering, "I'll wake you up when I'm ready for you. And you better be ready for me because you've got me so wet right now."

I started to wake up when I smelled whiskey.  Becca had poured me a couple of fingers and was waving the glass under my nose in a better attempt to use my favorite drink to get my attention than the last time. Shed laid me out on the couch after knocking me out and had gone on with whatever it was she was going to do in the kitchen and was now done and ready for me.  I took the glass and tossed it back and just looked at her.  She gave me a cocksure grin and said, "Oh good. I didn't think I'd done too much damage but I was a little worried that it was taking you so long to come out of it.  I guess you must be more tired than I thought.  Maybe you should come upstairs after you finish this..." she poured me another couple of fingers of whiskey "...and I can make it all better for you" she finished that last while fondling what felt like my ever present erection.  I started to toss the second whiskey back but she caught my hand, gently so I didn't spill the precious liquid, saying "Oh no. Take your time with this one.  Just not too much.  I'll be upstairs, waiting."  She walked over to the stairs, wiggling her ass the way only girls can do, and started climbing. She made sure to take every step slowly and deliberately, flexing her calves as she went up, knowing I wasn't about to take my eyes off her.  I sipped the second dose slowly, savoring it, and the view, as she disappeared around the corner and to our master bedroom.  I'm not the brightest guy in the world sometimes, but I'm not that big a dummy.  I gave her a few minutes before following her up.  At the top of the stairs, I made sure to pay close attention and make sure I wasn't about to get a knee to the stomach or something.  Just because we like to play rough doesn't mean I'm going to go down like a chump if I can avoid it.  To my surprise, and mild disappointment, the hall to our bedroom was empty and the door was closed.  "Ok" I thought, "Nice and easy.  It's not like we're going to booby trap the hallway." I walked the rest of the way to the bedroom door and, not bothering to knock or announce myself, threw open the door to find her kneeling, facing the door.  This was different.  She'd ditched the robe for the kind of kinky lingerie that's good for one thing and one thing only. Black to. My favorite color on her. She had a look that I can only describe as adoration on her face and seemed genuinely amused at my confusion.  "What's going on" I asked. "Whatever do you mean, dear husband?" she responded, a tone of banter in her voice.  "Well, this isn't exactly like you.  You're not usually the submissive 'kneel before your husband and obey' type.  So I have to figure something's up. Besides the obvious thing of course".  Her answer took me aback. "You're right. I'm not. And I'm not going to be.  But I wanted to make tonight special just for you.  I'm going to kneel here.  You're going to do something for me and then I'm going to make you glad that you're mine." "Ok", I said, "what is it I'm going to do?" "First, you're going to get out of those board shorts.  I want to see all of you." That wasn't going to get much argument from me. I had those shorts off almost before she was done speaking.  "Ok, now what?" "Now, I want you to show me how lucky a girl I am. Pose for me.  You saw the little routine I did earlier. Use that as a guide." That was interesting.  I'm in very good shape compared to most people, and phenomenal shape compared to just about every one else on my campus, but this put me in a place I wasn't very comfortable being.  The center of attention.  But, I was horny and desperate for release, so I got over it as best I could and mimicked her routine as best I could, and did a few things of my own that I figured she'd appreciate.  I must have been doing something right because, after I turned around from showing off my back, I found her fingering herself, moaning in pleasure.  "Uh, no offense, patrona, but if you'd like help with that.." She giggled and kept going for a moment.  "Yes. But not yet.  You've been very good to me tonight and it's time you got something in return other than the whiskey.  Come here. Now." She was going to brook no argument and I wasn't about to give her one.  I walked over to her, cautiously because I know her, but she stayed put.  When I was close enough, she was like a viper.  Her hand grabbed by cock faster than I could even process that she'd moved.  Stupid alcohol.  But she was gentle.  Firm. Very firm evem. But gentle.  She started stroking me, slowly at first, then with a will.  She'd stop on occasion, running her tongue up and down my shaft and playing with the head.  She'd take some of me in, but never went very far.  This was not like her. At all.  She'd blown me before but more as a courtesy.  She made it clear that she'd never enjoyed it.  But this was different.  She was going at me with a gusto I had never experienced before.  It wasn't long before I was hard, which made it all the more frustrating when she stopped.  "You've been working so hard lately, and I've missed you so much. I don't always take care of you like I should so I'm doing it now.  I am going to suck you off like you've never imagined and then I'm going to fuck your brains out."  What proceeded was...intense.  She'd never been all that wild on the giving end of oral but she went at me with a wild abandon.  Up to now, I didn't even know she was capable of swallowing me that deeply.  But she did it. And she was hell bent on making sure I enjoyed it.  She grabbed my ass and held on like her life depended on it, making sure I couldn't back off.  After a few minutes she went deep and swallowed me up to my balls, massaging them too, and I couldn't take it anymore.  I came harder than I had in a long time.  Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me and, if it hadn't been for her arms around my ass, I would have probably fallen over.  She decided she couldn't let my earlier demonstration go without at least a little bit of payback.  With my cock still in her mouth and her sucking every last drop of cum, she brought one leg under her and started to stand up.  She didn't have to go very far, and she let me go, both ways, and dumped me on the bed.  "Well now.  That was more fun that I was expecting.  I'm going to have to remember that for when you're an especially good boy.  Are you ready for round two?" "Babe, that was amazing.  But I'm not as young as I used to be and I'm not sure.." She didn't let me finish the statement. "Oh, I was hoping you'd say that. I like a challenge." I said it before and I'll say it again.  She has no problem hurting me.  And I like to be hurt. Sue me.  But she didn't go straight into it.  She started flexing again, making sure she pumped up every muscle she could.  She showed off all the hard work she'd been doing on the sly when I was still home and had doubled up on while I was gone.  The whole time, monologueing again about how superior she was and how I couldn't stop her from what she was about to do.  Brain two finally kicked over when she really poured it into a most muscular pose and shredded the bra.  In one quick motion she pulled off what was left and ripped the thong off too.  She jumped onto the bed and, landing on top of me, put me into a grapevine hold.  She was right, there was nothing I could do to stop her, but it wouldn't do for me to not try.  I fought her.  I fought her hard, because that's what she deserved from me.  We stayed there, more or less motionless for what felt like forever.  Our muscles quivered with with effort as we both (fruitlessly in my case) fought for control.  Finally, I just didn't have the strength anymore and, most of me at least, I went limp. "Good.  Good.  God, it's such a turn on when you fight me like that.  You deserve this..."  She guided my refreshed erection into her slit.  She'd made a determined effort over the years to make sure she kept up with her kegel exercises and her pussy was just as tight as we'd first had sex all those years ago.  Frankly, it was like fucking a set of vice grips.  She was in full control as she rode me, leaving scratch marks all up and down my chest and stomach as she did.  I was too lost in the moment to notice or care even if I had. She stopped, all of a sudden and just sat there.  I was so close to orgasm and she noticed the frustration in my face. Before I could do anything stupid like complain, she asked me, "Do you trust me? Do you trust me with your life?" "I always have.  When we said our vows, I told you my life was yours.  Do what you will."  She nodded once, and the look of a predator came over her face.  She started pulsing her vaginal muscles showing just how much control over her body, and mine, she really had.  She was going to milk an orgasm out of me without any real outward appearance that she was doing anything, except that I could see her abs contracting with the effort she was putting in.  I could feel myself giving in to her power when she reached down and, putting both hands around my neck, started to choke me.  This was unexpected and I started to struggle again and, in a panic, I started to beat on her arms, chest, anything I could reach.  She just smiled at me and poured on the power.  I could see the strain she was putting on her forearms as the muscles became more defined and her veins popped out.  She actually laughed as I hit her.  That was the only effect I was getting as she bore down on my neck, with her hands, and on my dick, with her insatiable pussy.  I was just a little too busy wondering if she was about to punch my final ticket to notice the impending orgasm at first but, once I did, I had just enough oxygen left in my brain to realize that this was going to be different.  Two things happened almost at once.  One, I had the most mind blowing orgasm I'd ever had. It was like time stopped and I was in depths of ecstasy I'd never experienced before.  And two, I blacked out. 

When I woke up, the sun was shining through the floor to ceiling window that made up the exterior wall of our bedroom.  It was a great view of the surrounding countryside but was damned inconvenient when I wanted to do something as silly as sleep in.  I had a massive headache and was kind of wishing I'd woken up dead instead.  I stayed in bed with my eyes shut for a while and, when I was feeling slightly less "walking dead" like I looked around and noticed a couple of tylenol tablets and a glass of water.  I took the pain meds and made my way into the bathroom to do the needful and take a very long, very hot, shower to try to make the pain go away and to wake up a little more.  When I got out of the shower and had dried off a bit, I was awake enough to notice the noise and smells coming out of the kitchen, so I went down to see what was up.  Becca was in her "I'm going hunting" get up of jeans, camo Browning t-shirt, and boots and was doing more of her culinary witchcraft at the stove.  She must have heard me shambling because she turned around, smiling that wicked grin of hers.  "Oh, thank goodness.  We came at the same time, you and I, and, in the throws of passion, I was afraid I hadn't let go of your neck in time.  I've been spending the last couple of hours trying to figure out what I was going to tell the sheriff, and the kids for that matter, if you'd actually died. 'At least he went happy' seemed kind of crass." "Thanks. Love you too" I said.  I wasn't dead so I couldn't be too mad.  "What the hell was...no, never mind.  You're still stuck with me. Your evil plot to bump me off and get the meager insurance money failed.  Sucks to be you."  She laughed at that and put a plate of steak and eggs in front of me and left the pot of coffee at my side for good measure.  "Seriously though" she said, "I'm glad you're ok.  Your ability to withstand what I can do never ceases to amaze, and please me. So much so in fact..." It's a good thing I was watching her because, if I hadn't, I would have missed that she'd thrown her car keys at me and the probably would have hit me in the face.  "I've got both our weekend bags, Madelyn (my lever action 500 S&W), and a case of 1836 ale already loaded in Athena.  We can leave whenever you're ready."  I took my time with breakfast and just watched this amazing creature move around the kitchen, picking up after me and making sure I was ok after the previous nights activity.  I went upstairs to get the little odds and ends that I needed for the weekend and we took off. She let me drive, as promised, and I put that M6 through it's paces as we headed out for the lease.  We spent the drive talking and catching up on the previous weeks that I'd been gone and, in the back of my mind, I wondered what she might come up with next time.