Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New aspiring Competitor

Started by Jenn_HighJump, May 30, 2018, 02:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenn_HighJump

Dear Saradas

I'm Jenna, and competing in figure and bodybuilding has been a hidden passion of mine. I competed in my very first show 3 years ago but had to stop due to personal reasons. I loved every minute I spent getting ready for the big day and seeing how incredibly lean I'd gotten days before I stepped on the stage.

Now I'm looking into getting back into the game! I've always prided myself on the fitness of my body, knowing that I'm healthier and better than the majority of Americans. But lately, my body hasn't been at that level of peak fitness.

I'm hoping to get more advice and inspiration from experienced people here as I get ready for next year! I already have a great coach and I'd love to connect with fellow competitors







RobMash

Welcome at board Jenna  :wob:  ^-^

We hope you will find what you are looking here
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dsax40s

Beautiful physique.  Hope to follow your progress!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jenn_HighJump

yeah, sure! Where would be the best place for that?

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
yeah, sure! Where would be the best place for that?

Start a thread and post your pictures in this section:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A perfect example is this existing thread. This guy has been posting his wife's progress:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's a link to our Rules and FAQ section, which has posting tutorials.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dsax40s

Sorry for the late response.  For me the best place(s) would be here, or on IG or twit***.  Do have/post pics on those?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login