⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2017 Tampa Pro

Started by gordonlloyd, August 04, 2017, 12:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob101

Well apparently I'm the only one doing so.  Can't complain about the results without giving your opinion on who you think should've won.

billybob101

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

rom553

Lisa Cross looked better

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lisa Cross looked better

From the few photos we have I'd the comparisons, I would agree.

She had wider lats and a smaller waist. Sheila had more detail in her back and was a bit more ripped, but Lisa had better shape and was pretty ripped herself. Surprisingly, Lisa also had better glutes and hamstrings.

asapferg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I kinda disappointed that Jay Fuch go fifth. These judges are killing me. ???,
YEAH Jay Fuchs look huge and ripped she must be won but I don't understand the judges criteria but she maybe is in Phoenix
Jay did get invited to the Phoenix show.  :woohoo: :clap: