⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Alexis Skye

Started by manayunk770, August 28, 2017, 11:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Happy 43rd Bday today!

Standing 6'4 7/8" tall, Alexis Skye was crowned in 2008 by the Guinness Book of World Records as the "World's Tallest Fashion and Bikini model." Alexis has appeared at various events like Arnold Classic, Amazon Fest, Kaikura Tall Pageant and GlamourCon (LA and Chicago). She is currently the spokesmodel for Gamma O Health Supplements.

Mass media wise, Alexis has appeared on two television shows Secret Lives of Women. The episode was entitled Size Matters: Tall, Small, and Extra Large and interviewed her about how life is being a very tall woman. The second being on the show My Name Is Earl as the character Too Tall Maggie.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:   August 28, 1974 (age 43)
Chandler, Arizona, U.S.A
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Nationality:   American

Body
Measurements:   36C-29-36
Bra/cup size:   36C (80C)
Height:   6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
Weight:   155 lb (70 kg)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Blue
Hair:   Blonde; Very Long, Straight
Underarm hair:   Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS