⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bobbi Sue Luther

Started by manayunk770, August 27, 2017, 04:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Happy 39th Bday today!

Bobbi Sue Luther is an American television presenter, actress and glamour model.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Also known as:   Bobby Sue Luther
Born:   August 27, 1978 (age 39)
Silver Spring, Maryland
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Nationality:   American

Body
Measurements:   34DD-24-35
Bra/cup size:   34E (75E)  (same as DD cup)
Boobs:   Enhanced
Height:   5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)
Weight:   121 lb (55 kg)
Eye color:   Blue
Hair:   Blonde
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS