Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Valeria Lukyanova

Started by manayunk770, August 23, 2017, 01:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Happy 32nd Bday today!

Valeria Valeryevna Lukyanova (Валерія Валеріївна Лук'янова) is a Ukrainian model, best known for her resemblance to a "Barbie Doll", with several sources describing her as a "Human Barbie", "Real-Life Barbie" and "Living Barbie". To enhance the effect Valeria uses makeup and contact lenses over her naturally green eyes. She has stated that she had breast implants, but that the rest of her body is completely natural and slender due to daily gym workouts and a special diet.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Also known as:   Human Barbie; Real-Life Barbie; Living Barbie
Born:   August 23, 1985 (age 32)
Tiraspol, Moldavian SSR, Soviet Union
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Nationality:   Ukrainian

Body
Measurements:   34-18-34 in
Bra/cup size:   34D (75D)
Height:   5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
Weight:   92 lb (42 kg)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Green
Hair:   Blonde
Underarm hair:   Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

thor000

Do you have recent pictures of hers/
She gave up of this toy-look and started to work out. I've seen some hot pics f hers with really muscled abs.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login