Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kendall Skye is an American pro

Started by manayunk770, August 09, 2017, 04:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Happy 26th Bday today!

Kendall Skye is an American professional wrestler, is an American ring announcer and professional wrestler previously signed to World Wrestling Entertainment's NXT under the ring name of Kendall Skye.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:   August 9, 1991 (age 26)
Denver, Colorado
Years active:   2013-
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Nationality:   American

Body
Height:   5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)
Weight:   120 lb (55 kg)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Brown
Hair:   Blonde; Long
Underarm hair:   Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS