LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#INPUT PLZ: Incomplete Stories [Frank Griffin]

Started by Frank Griffin, March 04, 2016, 07:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Griffin

 ^-^

WIP'S in this collection:

INCOMPLETE STORY

MOTHER DEAREST






I started it this morning.  Tell me what you think so far.

Incomplete Story

Felisha after getting home, changed into her workout gear of a bikini top and short purple spandex shorts and went downstairs to her living room. She took a pre-workout supplement on her way home and it was not starting to kick in. She jumped on the treadmill she had set up there and began her second cardio session of an hour run and 45 minutes of run walk intervals.

After her treadmill workout she was driving with sweat, sweat dripping from her bikini top with her pointy nipples and sweat covering her hard cobblestone stomach. Her veins were pulsing outside of her yellow bone skin, running up and down her whole entire body. She went to the kitchen to fix her a protein shake while leaving a trail of sweat behind her. She drank it all down then started to work on her 20 inch arms and thick shulders in her home gym in the garage.

She started with light weight alternating dumbbell curls of 50lbs for 4 sets of 25. Then a light weight barbell curl of 125lbs for 5 sets of 25. Lastly a light weight bench press of 150lbs for 5 sets of 30; she loved to bench. After each exercise she checked her arms out in the mirror admiring  the veins and striations.

Up next was the light tricep pull down of 45lbs for 4 sets of 25. She admired her work, then it was on to a light overhead dumbbell with 40lbs or 5 sets of 25. To finish her tricep work off were 5 sets of 30 skull crushers using a 40lbs barbell. Then again she king out her work.

Lastly for the weights she did her shoulders. All light weight doing alternating dumbbell press', barbell front raises and side lateral raises all done with 50lbs and 5 sets of 25. She checked out all of her work in the floor to ceiling mirrors checking out her overly beefy arms.

She went off the the kitchen to make and gobble down another protein shake. She jumped on the treadmill for another 30 minute run and hopped on the stationary bike for intervals for 30 minutes. She was dripping with sweat all the way to her ankles, her veins seemed to be as thick as two pencils, and her nipples were hard and protruding out of her bikini top.

Now at eleven at night, it was time for her to practice posing in her converted bedroom to fit floor to Ceiling mirrors. She changed out of her drenched workout clothes, showered herself quickly and got into a posing suit and went to see what all of her hard work had become.

She started with a double bicep pose. She studied and admired the veins on her peak and between her bicep and tricep. Up next was the side chest pose, exposing the veins in her pecs and c cup breasts that hang off of her chesticles. She continued her posing to one of her favorites, abs and thigh pose.

Felicia admired the body that she built. Looking at the striations and veins in her thighs, she smiled and started to flex harder. The harder that she flexed, the more and more striated and veiny she became. She loved this sight.

Next was the side tricep. She fully extended her left arm to her side, then she pulled it down to her side and grabbed it with her right hand behind her back and flexed gently. She studied the rippling ridges of her muscles stretching her caramel skin as much as they possibly can. She let out a smile of satisfaction seeing her muscles stretched to the extreme.

She released her grip on her thick left wrist, and balled her fists and put them on her sides. She then pulled her round shoulders apart and flared her lats as if she was a cobra snake about to attack. Now she was in a full front lat spread, her back muscle sprouting from the side of her already wide body. She studied herself as if she were a sculpture in an art museum. She stared at her back in the sea of mirrors she called her posing room. She approved of what she was seeing, all of the hard work and discipline showed on every inch of her hardbody. 

She stopped flexing and grabbed her right wrists, turned to the side put her legs together, bent them, then flexed her chest as hard as she could. Her huge pecs rose as if someone was pumping air into them. She swayed side to side a little to study the rock like forms that rose around her luscious breasts. She flexed harder to reveal more striations, along with a few cords of veins reveling themselves under her paper thin like skin.

Felisha stopped flexing and released her grip. Satisfied, she left the room to grab her phone to snap a few pictures on © Saradas. After posting a few pictures she went off to bed. at 1:30 and still not being able to sleep, she just picked up her phone and started reading some of the comments that were posted under her photos.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DeviantArt: ffovfls

If you have discipline, drive, determination, NOTHING is impossible
- DLB

Frank Griffin

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DeviantArt: ffovfls

If you have discipline, drive, determination, NOTHING is impossible
- DLB

Frank Griffin

This is only the start to my story; let me know how it is. Give me some slack, I only started today.

Mother Dearest
by Frank Griffin


Waking up today was like waking up in a fantasy. Standing over my bed was a well built middle aged woman waking me up. My God this cannot be real right now, I though to my self. My fantasy was short lived when I opened my eyes, jumped back further in my bed when I realized it was my own mother.

"Mom! What happened to you?" I asked her. She was wearing a blue and white sports bra that was wet with sweat and rounded out by her protruding nipples. Het upper body was pronounced with nice soft muscles, soft traps, shoulders, abs, and biceps topped off with a ice thick vein that made its way from the shoulder to her wrist. While for her lower half, she wore a black pair of capris, where under the fabric you could see quads that were starting to take shape, along with her calves. She was shining and dripping with sweat, all over her pumped body.

"Ohh nothing." she said casually. "I've just been working out"

"You didn't look like that when I went to sleep last night."

"Yeah I know, I was working out all night." then she raised her right arm to flex for me to see. "Do you like." It was like looking at a high school football players bicep, as they prep for the season. It looked wonderful on my mother. My manhood was starting to take notice and wanted her to notice.

"Yeah, looks great." I said nervously while trying to hide my manhood between my legs under the sheets.

"Wanna feel?" she said.

"Uhh....no thanks, I'm good"

"Come on." she said while pulling off my sheets. I was scared that she would see my manhood, how embarrassed he would be if his mother saw that he was turned on by her. What would she say? How would she feel? What would she do? Then she got on the bed trying to force me to feel her bicep. How had I hid my little man between my legs for this long I had no idea. "Touch it just for a second sweetie." mom said.

"Okay, okay." I reached out and squeezed it. It was pretty solid but I could needed some work to be just like a bodybuilders. I instinctively got um on my knees and put my other hand on her bicep, feeling the developing muscle, moving my other hand to her forearm. All of a sudden I hear my mother scream and say, "Flynn, what is that?!"

I looked down and forgot that I was hiding my manhood. I quickly curl up in a ball an say, "Nothing mom, just nothing."

"Nothing? Nothing? It looks like you like my muscles. Do you?"

"No, no, I'm still going through puberty. And fit women disgust me." I said knowing full well that I don't have that problem anymore as an 18 year old.

"Mmhmm I bet. It's a little weird to be turned on by your own mother?"

"Yes, a lotta bit weird. Especially since you have those nasty veins poping out" At that moment my friend got a whole lot harder as I was looking at those disgusting veins.

"Well why did you get a hard-on?"

"Like I said, I'm still going through puberty."

After saying that my mom put her hands on her hips and swayed side to side, making her abs appear on the side she was leaning towards. Her arms and shoulders looked like small mountains under her skin with roadway moving along the length of them. Her boobs were could see where tiny striations were trying to make an appearance.

After a few seconds she said,"No school for you today, you're coming with me. Be dressed in an hour."

"What are we doing?" I asked confused.

"You'll see."

She left, and all I could notice was her calves that flexed with all 5 steps as he exited my room, they were starting to take on a round shape. It was 5 steps of her round butt taunting me touch it. 5 steps of her back asking me to follow and massage.

I had one problem to take cars of, so i grabbed my phone and rubbed my problem out with the help of pictures of Kortney Olson. So powerful, so big, so beautiful. But for some reason I couldn't get my mother off of my mind. I got up, cleaned up my mess and got dressed and was ready to go in 30 minutes.

"Mom are you ready?" I yelled from the kitchen, downstairs.

"Yeah almost." she yelled. "Can you grab my drink that's in the blue tumbler, in the fridge?"

"Yeah, sure." I retorted, while walking to open the fridge. It was not hard to find the large clear travel cup in the fridge. I got it out along with a Starbucks Frappichino for me. Soon my curiosity struck my mind, so to alleviate it, I unscrew the top and found a citrus smelling green liquid. My curiosity brought me to drink a little of the juice and it tasted just like lemonade. I heard my mother walking down the steps, and I quickly put the top on and put it on the counter.

"Flynn." my mother called as she walked off the last step.

"Yes mom?" I asked.

"How do I look." She came around the corner to the kitchen and I stood in awe looking at my mothers attire for the day. She wore a tight purple tank-top and black mesh shorts. I said nervously, "Yeah mom, look great."

"I do? I don't wanna embarrass you. You know how you teens are." my mother responded.

"Yeah, I know. You don't have to worry."

I began thinking what my mother was trying to do, first was waking me up all sweaty and pumped in her workout gear, and now walking around in workout gear, drinking some workout formula. Did my mom see some of the pictures on my phone while I was trying to hide myself when she busts in the room? Did she somehow search my room and find the stack of fitness magazines?

The sound of my mother disturbed my thought as she asked, "Is that my drink there?"

"Oh. Yeah, it is."

"You didn't try any, right? I know how you like to try all of my food and drink, big boy."

"No, no, a kid has to grow up sometime." I picked up my iced coffee and said, "See. Gotta grow up."

"Okay. You know this stuff is not good for a kid like you."

"What do you mean?" I said trying to not sound nervous.

"This is not normal juice."

"I kinda figured that when I opened the top to smell it." Not realizing what I had said, my mother looked at me with confusion. I tried to correct myself and quickly said. "I mean, I saw that it was a weird green colored liquid in your cup and realized that it wasn't something normal that you would drink."

"Yeah I'll tell you all about what this is in the car."

"Where are we going?" I asked walking in front of my mother out to the car.

"Oh you'll see. I think you'll like it."

-----

"This drink is a mix of muscle growing, fat burning vitamins, that I import from brazil." My mother explained to me as she sped down a busy boulevard. My mother was never really a cautious driver.

"Okay, but what vitamins are they?" I asked curiously?

"Why do you want to know?"

"I'm just curious, Mom."

"Yeah, I know how curious you are. I remember when you were just an innocent little boy sticking his nose in places that you shouldn't. I recall one time that you ------"

"Thanks for reminding me about that time in my life." I retorted as my mother continued to speed. "Can you tell me where we are going now?"

"Nope! It's a surprise, you know how I am about surprising people."

"Well can I at least get a hit."

"No. You'll see what it is in just a sec."

I sat back and enjoyed my mothers road rage for a few more minutes while she was yelling and curing drivers here and there for going slow and almost running in the back of another car. She got to a pair of cars that were going slow in both lanes on the busy street and she slowed down and followed them all the way to a strip mall. This modern styled strip mall contained Whole Foods, a music store, a spa, a gym and an upper echelon Japanese restaurant.

I looked around confused, then looked at my mom with confusion and asked "What are we doing here?" She was stoned faced as she continued to drive through the parking lot. "Hello?"

My mother cut through the parking lot heading towards the gym and violently slammed on the breaks hurling my body into the safety belt. She put the car in park and looked at me.

"We're here." My mother said somewhat in a singing tone.

"Why are we here? Is it cause I'm fat or something?" I said and looked down and patted my flat stomach.

"No, it's for me. I need a gym if I'm going to be the next top female bodybuilder."

All of a sudden I felt butterflies in my stomach, and I didn't know if it was from the fear or excitement. She turned her head to look at me to see what smart thing I had to say about it I assume. I turned to look at her, "That sounds awesome!" I said with a little excitement in my voice. "You have my support; I'm just happy that you found something that you like."

"Thanks. But I need you to help me."

It was at this moment that my heart dropped into my stomach. "What do you want me to do?", I asked curiously.

"I want you to help motivate me."

"What do you mean?"

"Most will come over time, but first I want you to workout with me." She said grabbing her purse, "I just need someone to compete with right now; or are you too afraid that I'll be stronger than you and will embarrass you."

"No. I know what I will be stronger than you, and you will not embarrass me." I said confidently hopping out of the car to walk with my mom on into the gym.

"Welcome to the Iron Fitness Club. Are you guys new here?" Said a petite, blonde woman behind the welcome counter. You could tell by the look of her that she stayed fit, although she didn't have any visible muscles she did have very promo it veins running down both of her arms.

My mother was quick to respond, "Yes, I want to get a membership for the both of us."

"Okay you'll have to fill out these forms right here." The lady said, while handing my mother a clipboard full of paperwork. "Let me know if you need any help, my name is Julie." She said reaching out her hand.

"I'm Heather and this is my son Flynn." As Julie shook both of our hands. She had soft hands and a strong grip; I was partly in lust with the lady.

We sat down and she started to fill out the forms and all that I could notice is all of the big dudes walking in and out of the door. I could only think of one woman that walked in the door, she seemed to be about my mothers age and looked to be in pretty good shape. Then I started to drift off into thought of food for some odd reason. I was craving a juicy quarter pound burger, with applewood smoked bacon and an onion ring on top. There was only one place in town that sold anything close to that, Kellie's Tavern, but I didn't know what my mother had planned for the day; it's worth a try to persuade her to go.

"Flynn!" My mother yelped. "Here's your gym membership card. Get up were going to tour the gym."

I took the card that had the name of the gym in paint brushed letters and some man and woman working out on fading out in the background. I stuck it in my pocket and got up and followed my mother to meet Julie.

Julie was short, she seemed to look just over 5 feet tall. "Come on and follow me," she said and turned around and started to walk towards the opening between two walls. All I could notice was her nice plump butt in black spandex shorts swaying side to side. She led us to one large open area which I could only be the main floor of the gym.

Julie turned around and said, "Okay, this is the main gym floor, as you can see. we have all of the cardio equipment over here in out cardio pit." She pointed to the front part of the gym where there were tons of people on the treadmills and bikes struggling to finish their workouts. "All around the cardio section we have all of our weight lifting equipment," she said pointing at the heavy looking metal contraptions surrounding the cardio pit.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DeviantArt: ffovfls

If you have discipline, drive, determination, NOTHING is impossible
- DLB

Jeremy Lightning

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far, it seems like Heather has some kind of incredible genetics and/or that stuff in her bottle is incredibly special to have such a start, with a little working out, we'll see if she can get even bigger, and we'll see how strong she is. I'm also looking forward to see if incest is in your mind, because if so, I would be completely 100% for that, I'm one of the few people here who has no shame in saying that incest as a story element turns me on. So if you want to go for that, you have at least 1 supporter here! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

FemaleMusclesFan

Can't wait to read more!!!

phil123

So bad that ther's no new chapter.
But after now 1 year Mom must look incredible.
So I hope for an another chapter