⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kristie Kelley?

Started by ames14, May 14, 2014, 05:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ames14

whatever happened to  Kristie Kelley ?


e_honda

I believe she was a Physical Education teacher in Alabama after her competition days and probably still is.

She is one of the women that I wish was around during these days of Awefilms, Muscleangles, FTvid, etc......she did one vid with RM and it was awesome, just wish she did more.

ames14

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I believe she was a Physical Education teacher in Alabama after her competition days and probably still is.

She is one of the women that I wish was around during these days of Awefilms, Muscleangles, FTvid, etc......she did one vid with RM and it was awesome, just wish she did more.

yeah, i agree that video was awesome...she must have been a former gymnast of some sort
because she was a very graceful poser and she did a lot of flips, somersaults, and other
agile gymnastic moves throughout the video
she looked uninhibited and comfortable thru out

Windjammer

It looks like there was some fitness related website called You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but it doesn't seem like it's active anymore. I dunno if anyone can pull up some archived pages of the site to see what happened to her.
Karma is always appreciated :-)