Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gabrielle Hames

Started by mtxship, August 04, 2013, 04:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtxship

Anyone know what happened to her? Had a session with her about 10 years ago and it was awesome.

mtxship

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

hamoudi


Warhawk Overdrive

Married and hopefully doing the happily ever after thing
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

hamoudi

I heared she is serious in her session

gordonlloyd

married and living in upstate NY
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bruce321

Sessioned with her back in the day. She got married. Guessing that led to her dropping off the radar.

tarzan7

Had heart condition from what I read here. She got married and lives in upstate NY and retired from sessions.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login