LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscularnika postphoning

Started by knufflschmoe, August 07, 2016, 08:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knufflschmoe

I wanted to session with czech "muscularnika"  several times , seems she has great,huge biceps in her pictures .
but every time "it gets serious" ,so few days before session time , she postphones /delays her session for
several reasons ?!-    at least she refunded me deposit quickly ....
so did anyone of you got the chance to meet her ,and is it worth ,what do you mean ?

Knufflschmoe


Karharot



she is having some problems lately, as you can see...
I ♥ Saradas

jazztival

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


she is having some problems lately, as you can see...

Really,..I thought She was muscular_lena?? what site is this woman muscularnika??

candy79

She on wb270 as muscularnika coming to the U.S.