Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

LÓÒKING FOR => 'Lara's Muscles' [basis for 'Mya's Muscles'] >FOUND<

Started by Lacertosus, July 02, 2017, 06:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacertosus

Heyo, does someone have this story in full version?  I remember reading it here but since categorization happened it seems lost.

#ADAPTED: [Online1138 = smileyface01] Mya's Muscles:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lacertosus

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Jeremy Lightning

Well the link for the original, longer story that this story was adapted from is right in the thread, a couple of lines down from the story snippet.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Lacertosus

But this story is different that I am looking for, not that Lara's muscles is bad, not at all. :D

I remember that it was titled "unknown story by unknown author" or something like that and it was split into 5 or 4 different parts, 1. part was just showing off, 2. i dont remember, 3. was feats of strenght, crushing bowling ball, horse etc., 4. was crushing ragdolls with human-like properties and 5. was workout to get even bigger I think.

I remember that Horse crushing section from Mya's muscles was definitely there.

Quote...wrapped her legs around the horse's midsection, and then rose up on her toes, making her calves inflate. She lifted the horse off the ground in between her huge quads, and then she began to squeeze. Veins and striations popped out all over her legs as her quadriceps bulged, and the horse's midsection began to get visibly compressed, thinner and thinner. Mya continued to squeeze, the muscles in her legs erupting out, surging with sexy mass. She kept squeezing the horse's midsection...

Online1138

Yeah I know what part you're talking about, that was in the original version of the story I wrote. I don't particularly care for it anymore (I wrote it years ago) so I edited it out of the current version of the story.
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

I still like your first story a great deal, as I have said many times, and that's not to say that I don't like the alternate story series that you did with Lara, but I guess I just have read the first version of that so many times over the years while I read the second series a lot less. But still, your writing is great, and I would love to see more of those kinds of stories from you. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!