LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kathy Moore?

Started by lovepecs7, June 27, 2012, 12:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovepecs7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


farcher2

Kathy didn't do too well in 1984 contests. The judges then were coming down hard on the big and muscular FBBS. They were trying to make the sport more appealing to a wider audience. This effort would last until the 90s! She wrote an article for Women's Physique World in maybe the late 80s. She covered a contest for them. On the last video she did with them, she was interviewed. Based on a WPW article about her, she had a college degree at the time. So I think when she couldn't do well in bodybuilding anymore she just quit and got a normal job. The last contest she was in the '84 USAs where she was a dismal 14th! I saw a picture of her at the time and she looked pretty soft. Kathy I guess was a lady who could put on a lot of size and muscle but couldn't do well putting on a light amount. In retrospect, Kathy should have tried to qualify for the Miss international but her best showing was 4th in the California state champs also in 1984. So who knows what happened to her after the late 80s. On the net there was a woman who claims to be Kathy Moore today and says she's a boxer but the Kathy depicted in WPW articles, Ironman and Lady Athlete shows a timid Kathy and not one who's so aggressive. Also Kathy would be in her fifties now so I doubt she can box now. Hope this helps.

KatMoore

I hate when people act like they know you or are you.  Kathy Moore (me) quit bodybuilding because big muscles were in and girls were starting to take heavy drugs and I did not.  Yes, I graduated from college, no I don't box or pose nude!  Yes, I do workout every day in my gym and look awesome. 

farcher2

Wow, you are Kathy Moore? Could you post a pic of how you look now and tell us what you have been doing since you quit bodybuilding? Did you become a writer, a teacher?