LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

One or two hour session?

Started by Magari, March 06, 2017, 01:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrangeCountyCalifornia

In retrospect, it could have been worse.  She could have ended your session before you exploded, leaving you with blue balls.


Ijack74

Personally, I like 90 minute sessions. Not too short and not long...just right.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

For me it just depends on the woman. Most of the time I like doing two hours (or even longer).

Hoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Personally, I like 90 minute sessions. Not too short and not long...just right.

I need to request that more.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

enoch

Almost all of my sessions have been an hour.  I do find that most of the ladies assume we're about done after we get to the point the original poster mentioned.  Never had one pack up and leave though.  Usually, we just sit around and talk, often beyond the scheduled hour.  When I've told the session girls at that point I'd like to do things other than talk, they've always been accomodating.

FBBMW

Usually we are in the girl's room, so they aren't going to leave.  I never ran into a girl quitting early, although those who book back to
back sessions kinda quit with 10 minutes left.   
 
To save some $$$, I agree that 90 minutes is a good amount of time to complete what you want and not feel rushed.