Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Your best bodypart feature?

Started by RobMash, August 27, 2016, 12:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


gokuman7


Liesbeth

A nice shaped hard bicep peak same for tricep,  toned lean midsection,  strong legs with definied calves a nice v back and natural pecs

Liesbeth

Just describe my contest preparing goals

lidstromm

armpits and the area around them....a little of biceps, a little of chest muscle and back cobra muscle :funny:

linbabapro

Armpit, biceps ,Muscular back ____ just love it all

makko1

Biceps for me are the "griffe" of a fbb. But shoulders are also important because the are the esthetic link between face (feminine) and an athletical body. Oana is for me the ideal of my taste in the two aspects.

Liesbeth

I guess most like bicep . Normaly people ask me for a bi flex