⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Thalia Fit

Started by cellphoneman1111, January 17, 2016, 12:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cellphoneman1111

She used to be on HBC a few years back.  She was greek I believe.  we used to chat all the time but not sure what happened.  anyone know? she was so amazing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cellphoneman1111

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cellphoneman1111

Thread hasn't been updated in a while but about 3-4 months ago she popped up on HBC as Tonia_Van_Trapps.  I believe she said she was moving but I haven't seen her since.  Wish she'd come back..
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nowthisguy

I'm not sure. I've cammed with her a few times but it was years ago.

cellphoneman1111

just want to bump this. i saw on the new HBC that she was online recently as tonia_van_trapps on 1-4-17 but not since. anyone see her or have any update?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

northman2k

Have not seen her in a long time either. she was always great. Wish she would come back online. Anyone else know if she's around, perhaps camming on another site?