LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

1989 Nationals

Started by phy911, March 30, 2012, 01:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phy911

1989 Nationals

This awesome show had the top ten of each class posing in the night show. Tons of muscles, big hair, and 80's music. This contest was posted here a few years ago in multiple parts however, I don't have the prejudging or the final posedown. Although I have reassembled what I did have and cleaned it up.

Overall Winner Susan Myers

HeavyWeight
1     Liz Karp
2     Josie Cole
3     Linda Wood-Hoyte
4     Mary Hovey-Walk
5     Dawn Hope
6     Maritza Ramos
7     Karin Mitchell
8     Liza Hoen
9     Jennifer Lennon
10     Lori Gazio
11     Fae Ector
12     Robyn Arrow
13     Sandra Barrett-Walker

MiddleWeight
1     Sharon Marvel
2     Crystal Pember
3     Julie Gregoire
4     Donna Barrentine
5     Carol Mock
6     Rita Hatch
7     Connie McCloskey
8     Cyndie McGowen
9     Elizabeth Van Sickle
10     Renee Roso
11     Sharon Domingo
12     Melissa McCune
13     Debra Rolf
14     Linda Feid
15     Julie Burke

LightWeight
1     Susan Myers
2     Sue Gafner
3     Drorit Kernes
4     Sally Gomez
5     Vicki Sims
6     Tracy Palubiak
7     Sharon Lewis
8     Linda Lawrynkiewicz
9     Pam Kusar
10     Kathleen Masson
11     Judy Stiefel
12     Judy Miller
13     Tammi Stark
14     Judith Chapman
15     Vikki Meads


The beautiful arms of Linda Lawrynkiewicz

The awesome back of Julie Gregoire


When Rita Hatch walks out on stage she gives someone in the audience a
menacing look. I imagine she invited an ex-husband to the show to see her
new body. He is intimidated by the female bodybuilders but he is so curious
He waits to see what his ex-wife looks like. Rita grins slightly after spotting
him in the crowed.
 




Gozer the Gozerian

I'm not sure if it's the Gozer the Gozerian hair cut, her stage presence, the tiny
of her bikini top, or her freakish abs... But I've got the hots for Rita.



I think Rita has kids and this has caused her abs to separate giving her the
freakish development of her stomach muscles.


Lats like wings


Felicia Berry super sexy posing and crazy abs





phy911

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →