Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa cross Web site

Started by zakaka, January 12, 2016, 06:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zakaka

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you have subscribed to this site? Does the video can be downloaded?


randy312

I've subscribed, I don't think they can be downloaded, I never found a way. But you can use a screen capture program to get the vids, not quite the same but does give you a little bit of freedom to DL them

zakaka


LordDaroth

I remember I could download the videos. If memory serves, I looked at the html source and hunted for a link

YaxeniRocks!

Hey guys!  Has anyone joined her site recently?  Reviews would be greatly appreciated!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

YaxeniRocks!

Hi Guys!

Anyone ever been a member of her site?  Would love to hear reviews.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mo235x

Signed up recently to her new redesigned site, good content but no option to download videos.  Even with extensions enabled, really bad practice to try fleece members that way. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login