LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Daily-FBB-Clips.com

Started by NinjaStar, November 04, 2015, 07:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordDaroth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginwasnt able to download or stream even one video, awful performance.

You need to right click on the video, view the frame source, search for a line of code that has 'width:1280' or something like that in it. The link that comes after that is the link to the video, if you copypaste that, you can save it. There is a token number added after the video link, paste that too

LordDaroth

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I dont care about what you think M76, I m offering a free TRIAL. I m happy with my customers, who seems happy also.
If you consider the design better than the content, then I understand for who you work...

If you don't care why did you reply? You're only digging your hole deeper. I have the money, you want the money. But you're not getting it this way. So the real looser is you here.

If you are client, I ll care for sure, if you not even try and talk, I won't care... Dont misunderstood.
I ve asked to people who can access for some reason a screen capture. Nothing was never provided...
Also there is a contact form page where you can contact and send your request.
Nowhere I was meaning I dont care about the client satisfaction... you get me wrong !!

Still waiting for those screen capture proving you can view the video.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

corsair66

So much for the "free" promotion. I guess now I won't give it a look.  ::)

Get your 7 days Free Trials now (ended)
06 Aug, 2016 15:41:13

Dingaro

So, I've had it with this website.

I had joined once in the past, prompted in part by the promise of perhaps participating in some filming. That didn't seem to be available. I watched some videos, that was OK. The website was really badly designed, but I got over that.

I decided to give the website another shot. They seem to have moved to Vimeo for premium videos. I subscribed, logged in, but I could never actually access the videos, I always got a preview clip from Vimeo when I tried to play them. I sent a message via the message form to the owner of the website, I was completely ignored, after three weeks. Not only did I cancel, I'd love to get my money back, and I will never ever trust this website again, no matter what they promise. I feel I've been scammed.

Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, I've had it with this website.

I had joined once in the past, prompted in part by the promise of perhaps participating in some filming. That didn't seem to be available. I watched some videos, that was OK. The website was really badly designed, but I got over that.

I decided to give the website another shot. They seem to have moved to Vimeo for premium videos. I subscribed, logged in, but I could never actually access the videos, I always got a preview clip from Vimeo when I tried to play them. I sent a message via the message form to the owner of the website, I was completely ignored, after three weeks. Not only did I cancel, I'd love to get my money back, and I will never ever trust this website again, no matter what they promise. I feel I've been scammed.

contact me via DM. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is still running. But no more update on this url
All update are on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login now.
Concerning Vimeo, we never make any promotion or advertising on it (where did you find it??) . If you pay you should have the content delivered by Vimeo itself.
Anyway, DM me here for a refund. No discussion at all. We ll be closing the vimeo account so no more issue on Vimeo.
instead go to The fanswise Dailyfbbclips for new update.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dingaro

Alright, I will do that and report back here with the results.