LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunes

Started by Old Surehand, December 31, 2016, 07:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

faby73

I still think Ronda should fight at 145. And Nunes could have someone juicing her up in a way that avoids controls. She looks more than suspect to me. And I think the big money paid to Ronda anyway has slowed down her fighting spirit.