LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Alexis Luna

Started by chemdude01, November 28, 2022, 05:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chemdude01

I'm very curios if anyone has met with Alexis Luna for fantasy, MW, LC type sessions. Can she be a more sensual session, or just purely wrestling? thanks in advance.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chemdude01

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

boyofwinter

She can, loves doing wrestling but she's versatile. She is great at doing lifts (anybody but the unhealthily large) and being sexy as all hell.

lanky

I've sessioned with her in November.
Really nice girl, almost too nice. Really laid back and quite chatty.
Skilled and very strong, I'm just under 80kg athletic built and she had me tapping out in a bearhug.
She adds a sensual element too, she was playing with my hair, breathing & biting my ear whilst scissoring me.
I will session her again but would prefer her to be more aggressive next time.

Jester

Hi has anyone else seen her?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

heavyliftandcarry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've sessioned with her in November.
Really nice girl, almost too nice. Really laid back and quite chatty.
Skilled and very strong, I'm just under 80kg athletic built and she had me tapping out in a bearhug.
She adds a sensual element too, she was playing with my hair, breathing & biting my ear whilst scissoring me.
I will session her again but would prefer her to be more aggressive next time.

Does she do any extras or was it limited to that from your experience?

ziggy113

Anyone know if she offers FS?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

When it's specifically mentioned on the profile that is usually a sign.

DCReviews

You could do a little research and cross reference her stated location with some of the popular local escort sites and see if she posts there. 

chris.p.bacon

Hi, has anyone sessioned with Alexis more recently, specifically MW? From her SG profile she looks incredible but always worth hearing some first-hand experiences if possible - thanks.

abekader

Anyone session with Alexis recently? I'm thinking about seeing her in NY

tuttle

 I met Alexis for a session a few weeks ago.
I'll start with a negative point: in my first e-mail, i talked about the kind of session i wanted, mentioning roleplay, then she told me her price which was cheaper than i was expected.
But after agreeing on a date and time, and sending her a deposit, i detailed her the kind of roleplay i wanted(not too crazy) and then she told me roleplay came with additional fee, which i felt was a little bit late to say.
Nonetheless, the rest of communication and the session itself were GREAT!
She understood what i wanted, great attitude and acting, she looks insanely beautiful, and her body is so sexy (muscles and curves).
Nothing sexual, but the session was overall quite sensual, she made me kiss her body a lot, especially her abs.

2ndHoodman

She's an absolute marvel in person and has fantastic muscle. Plus her accent is very sexy. She can be intense due to her strength and skill. But yes in person you'll be floored