Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Heather Armbrust REPLIES

Started by HeatherArmbrust, November 11, 2017, 02:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeatherArmbrust

I recently messed up my little businesses badly by disappearing for a few trips and training clients. I have had a good reputation and have always been conscious of keeping it that way. Its not my character to just ignore my clients or ever keep a deposit that is not agreed upon holding. I confess I don't always keep the best records but I will always normally sort it out. I do receive hundreds of emails and it can be hard to keep up on especially because most are ridiculousness.
In August my dad was in a horrible accident and due to his injuries and age the spinal surgery did not work. I had to fly home immediately to help my mom and make some very tough decisions. After a week we decided to let him go. This was one of the hardest things Ive ever had to watch and go through. After he passed I flew home and though I was ok. After a couple of weeks I wasn't ok and I checked out. Im a single woman and I didn't have anyone to hold my hand through this.. support wasn't there. It was as if my grieving had seriously kicked in! I couldn't even pick up my phone, do an email, look at social media... I was numb. You can say, well you still have a business to run but session work is a bit different people. I don't regret not making the trips, no one would have enjoyed.. but I do regret how I handled it. I hope that people can be understanding and empathic. I don't want to lose my future clients or be untrusted w deposits because Ive never given reason to be in the past. I am all about making things right. I have rebooked the trips on WB270 and I am doing much better. I again, apologize. I did what I had to do and its nice to be back. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Old Surehand

I'm sorry for what you're going through. You're resolving whatever deposit issues you've had. I decided to delete the original thread because of that and because it was turning into a battleground between two other members. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you continue to interact with us under more favorable circumstances.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

OldSchmoe67

Well done, Heather. On behalf of many, it's good to hear from you and thanks for clarifying the matter. You have my sympathies and well wishes, and I hope things for you regain normalcy and stability.




hwillish

Heather...my best wishes for you!! 

When we met for the first time recently and as I told you about being on my "bucket" list for  way too many years... I have since told everyone that you are truly one of the most professional ladies I have ever met.  Congratulations on your response in this thread, it is truly the "proof in the pudding" :bravo:

I'm looking forward to seeing you again next time you return to the midwest...it will be a pleasure. :-*

Polite Society

   Thanks to Heather who chose to answer the specific charges made about her directly.
I don't think anyone who wasn't affected deserved an explanation so it speaks volumes you have.
In turn I will also continue to support the women against trash
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HeatherArmbrust


dsax40s

I'm very sorry for your loss - my dad died in 2003 and sometimes it's still tough.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HeatherArmbrust

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm sorry for what you're going through. You're resolving whatever deposit issues you've had. I decided to delete the original thread because of that and because it was turning into a battleground between two other members. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you continue to interact with us under more favorable circumstances.

Thank you and appreciated!

myopter686

Sorry for your loss.  My condolences. 

Patrick_Henry

Heather,
Sorry to hear about your loss.. These things are usually one day at a time y'know.
Stay strong. Peace.

tijo

Same thing just happened again with Heather in NYC.  Traveled two hours, spent $30 to park and she was apparently a no show and still has my $100 deposit.  I get the family issue but now that it has happened again, I think there is more to it.  If my deposit is not returned, I can only assume she is a scammer.  Hopefully that is not the case but time will tell.

tijo

Heard from Heather today......she got very ill and cancelled her trip.  She said she would make it right which I am confident means she will refund my deposit. 

crabdone

IDK but in my opinion even if you have the worst flu you can carry yourself to the computer, send emails notifying the appts that you have to cancel and send a refund. Pretty easy to do that even while sick. Maybe she was laying in a hospital bed.

OrangeCountyCalifornia

Not to excuse her, but if I had the flu, I would have no interest in being anywhere near a computer.