Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

I just had to share this woman's IG page......

Started by stratos, October 30, 2016, 03:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stratos

This lady is an athlete in every sense of the word, she plays is a flag football league.  Maybe I was a chauvinist and didn't know it, but I didn't think females could move like this, her training videos are really impressive.

stratos

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

stratos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This lady is an athlete in every sense of the word, she plays is a flag football league.  Maybe I was a chauvinist and didn't know it, but I didn't think females could move like this, her training videos are really impressive.

Maybe it would help if I added the link:
https://www.insta****.com/trackbaby001/?hl=en

pumpfiction

You'd be agreably surprised by some of the girls' athleticism in football, flag football or rugby 7 (Which was featured in the last Olympics). I remember somewhat following the American Women's Football League in the early 00s and yes, a bunch of them (RBs, WR, CB, etc. y'know the usual suspects) were quite agile. I'm particularly impressed by this woman's speed and accuracy in the ladder exercise in one of her videos; I remember the hassle that was when I briefly played gridiron. Oh and those thighs...

K+ for this discovery.