⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Definitely worth supporting

Started by LordDaroth, August 15, 2015, 05:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordDaroth

I know of ayanamifan, pokkuti and lorddaroth on patreon thats worth supporting when it comes to art: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, fp909 and magnusmagneto if you like stories: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh and I recently found out about siberianar's patreon. He makes awesome 3d musclegirls: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

These are the ones that come to mind at the moment. Redsilverartist is on patreon too, but not active. Should he start posting one day, I'll link it too. Because his is definitely worth supporting


elee0228

Check out Pegius also, he has some muscle stuff in his Patreon.
[Applaud] if you like my posts. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tkotom200

Personally I also like
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login