⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for sponsors!

Started by QueenLeia, May 07, 2020, 02:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueenLeia

Hello guys!
I'm looking for a sponsorship during these crazy times. I'm an aspiring figure competitor who had every intention for n competing this year. Unfortunately due to events that has been postponed as well as my visits to the gym. The sponsorship will be mainly for gym equipment to help make sure I continue to stay strong and add the muscle I'm wanting.
I plan on having a healthy relationship with my sponsor, where I hope to show them their sponsorship is going to good use with the progress that I achieve and show.
Thank you for your time!
Also not sure how to attach pics lol

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QueenLeia

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

kentpaul

Nice pic. Where are you located? Good luck.

Wonderofworld

Do you have an Insta**** or something?

QueenLeia

Located in the USA, no insta**** or social media at the moment. All that has been good for us taking away focus IMO.

Wonderofworld

How do you plan on keeping contact with your sponsor?

QueenLeia


gdk297

are you still looking for a sponsor?  woudl be happy to help