Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Melly Lady Ferro, Italy - BEWARE!!

Started by imanze, July 04, 2017, 02:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imanze

Hi folks,
Beware of this lady!! See description below taken from wb.270. She shows up, grabs the money threatening to call her husband who waits next door, and runs away.

Mely Lady Ferro (Muscle Queen) Description

   Stats: 162 cm (5-4) 59 kg (132 pounds) on stage,  65 kg (143 pounds)offseason
Location: Rimini -  I can receive in my own house or meet people in their locations.I quite often trave to Milan and I can travel all over the world
E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Specialties: boxing and thai boxing match,wrestling and fantasy wrestling, flexing and posing, muscle worship, role play, domination, lift and carry, arm-wrestling and leg-wrestling, strength feats (bending iron nails and other metal objects, crushing frying pans, etc.).


peterhansa


xephos

so you gave her the money physically and she robbed you?

imanze

Sorry for the delay in replying.
She totally robbed me. She showed up, grabbed the money, and literally ran away after three minutes.
I warmly discourage any session with her.