⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2014 Olympia Physique - DLB

Started by Timmon, September 15, 2014, 03:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

DLB is packed, and on her way to the Ms O. She will be tough again to beat and is looking to defend her title.
She says her aim is to beat herself, be better than she was last year. In her opinion, physique is different to FBB in that there are many different body shapes, different muscle development, and no 2 athletes will ever look similar. So she does not want to look like anyone else, just look like herself and better her self every time.
Certainly, she is totally transparent, publishing photo's and video's all the way up to the contest, so everyone can see her progress, and the sheer determination she has to be better than ever.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm posting just one clip, look on YouTube for the others. It will exhaust you just watching her train.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She gets more than her fair share of haters, for some reason. She is very noisy etc, and I hate her music, but I think she is great, and hope she does well again.
All the athletes train hard, but DLB shares the good and bad times, and her downers are amazing to see. You tend to see DLB mostly with a smile of making a face, but she is human like us all, but with an ultra human physique.

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fredzeppelin

I like DLB, but I think she's been surpassed by Malacarne and Arellano.