LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shout out to my fellow Female Muscle lovers :)

Started by Jaybee, September 19, 2017, 01:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaybee

Hi all,

About me: long time lover of the more curvy ladies, my first inspirations being Lynda Carter and Julie Newmar, both magnificent specimens of womanhood, on any measurement, in their primes, and never stopped.  Prefer a bodyfat level somewhere between Miss Fitness and TV Gladiator.  Current faves include Larissa Reis, Sue Lasmar, Emily Skye, Paige Hathaway, and just wish Joss Stone and Charlotte McKinney would hit the gym, they'd be damn near unstoppable.  Amateur (natty) bodybuilder, Physiology aficionado.


Arden anti-militarist and anti-3rd-wave-feminism.  Not here to debate those (or anything else, I don't debate, I discuss).  For now I'll say I'm a lover of peace ; between men, and between genders, respectively.

Keep an eye out for my fiction, my heroine is a product of inadvertent selective breeding, of course a good 200lbs of womanly curves on a 6'0" frame, with a face and mental attitude to match. 

Lurked a week or so, and I love the 'In-depth' attitude around here - I look forward to contributing to it!!


petterson