LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: What feats to use to show strength?

Started by zarina, March 17, 2016, 12:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarina

Relating to stories specifically, I'm curious to hear what are some ways that women show off their strength that is memorable, exciting, or just strikes you as unique.  Try to keep this story related (there may be a difference in what you like seeing in an illustrated story though).

I'm something of a fan of gym visits, and lifting weights, but if it's overly reliant on numbers that can get repetitive.  A favorite of mine would probably be the woman flaunting her strength in comparison to her boyfriend/husband/male protagonist.  This could be outlifting him in the gym of course.  Or just more mundane things like moving heavy things about.  I recall one story where the husband was frustrated because his wife kept putting lids back on jars super tight so he'd need to ask her help. 



JerusalemTulip

I think that for said test to be memorable to me, if needs to be difficult for that woman.  I find that the stories where a woman is straining to the utmost to bench twice her body weight to be more sexy than one where a behemoth lifts a grain silo with one hand and no sweat.  The actual type of trial doesn't matter that much to me.  Weights work fine, tendon and ligament demonstrations like crushes and holds are great and add a dimension of realism, especially if details of the training are included.  The daily life details you cite definitely help keep interest going during long stories.  This is all assuming that you are talking about physical strength.  Strength in other aspects (determination, sacrifice, levity etc) has its place, but I wouldn't rely on a toolbox for that.  Each story will probably suggest how a character can show these qualities based on what has already been included.

fbbsmmh

I'm a big fan of reducing enormous or heavy items, such as tanks, cars, Bowling balls several weight plates together etc, into small balls, then crushing this into smithereens. I love said tanks and cars being ripped apart first. Bar bending, gun bending etc is coul too, although I somethise like an added sexual element of those thing being bent against her pussy.

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think that for said test to be memorable to me, if needs to be difficult for that woman.  I find that the stories where a woman is straining to the utmost to bench twice her body weight to be more sexy than one where a behemoth lifts a grain silo with one hand and no sweat.  The actual type of trial doesn't matter that much to me.  Weights work fine, tendon and ligament demonstrations like crushes and holds are great and add a dimension of realism, especially if details of the training are included.  The daily life details you cite definitely help keep interest going during long stories.  This is all assuming that you are talking about physical strength.  Strength in other aspects (determination, sacrifice, levity etc) has its place, but I wouldn't rely on a toolbox for that.  Each story will probably suggest how a character can show these qualities based on what has already been included.

This 1000%.

Super strength does nothing for me. I like things within the realm of reality inasmuch as it could be feasible, but not necessarily strictly realistic if that makes sense. To me, effort is far sexier and more interesting that being able to lift a dump truck witth one pinkie. Snoozeville. I always liked it if a girl is lifting and it's hard for her, but she's slinging more weight than any man, veins and tendons pulsing, skin flushed, sweat pouring, spittle foaming her lips as she lets out grunts of serious effort piques my interest more than anything. I also like to hear how being so strong affects daily life.  Does she have to be careful when opening/closing stuff for fear of breaking it? Has she ever crushed a remote control, or pulled a door off the jamb, or ripped her clothes as she put them on? These things are more interesting than something in the gym.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

fbbsmmh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI also like to hear how being so strong affects daily life.  Does she have to be careful when opening/closing stuff for fear of breaking it? Has she ever crushed a remote control, or pulled a door off the jamb, or ripped her clothes as she put them on? These things are more interesting than something in the gym.

While I am into super human strength, I do dig this aspect as well. While my more tyrannical characters (or the superhero types with zero tolerance for criminals) will crush and kill at will, the more compassionate ones usually hold back from things like handshakes or hugs for fear of total obliteration. have to be more careful when typing, answering the phone etc.

DEA

I agree with fbbsmmh - using the strength for both wanted and unwanted devastation and hurting. Crushing botles, door handels / knobs, human hands while shaking them:-).... simply nearly all things you have to touch and use in a daily life.

The next typical thing is a lifting and moving of heavy objects, e.g. furniture.

Huge strength can be also used for crushing  (coco)nuts in a bare hand.

Somebody mentioned tighting of bottles - what about helping a boyfriend to losen a rusty tight nut on e.g. a bicycle with mere fingers while he was not able to do it with a wrench key? .-)

phil123

I'm a big fan of handling / lifting  heavy items. But not like buildings or mountains. More like normal heavy items which are not possible to lift like furniture, cars and other items less than 1 ton.

But it also could be a story where she can like more than him. This could be a heavy suitcase oder some other items he can´t lift. Or she destroys bottles / items, lift big wheels, opens somethinga he can´t do but not knowing how much strength she had - it just happened.


GreatJustice

I quite like unique feats of strength. Vaginal lifting, destructive flexing, vaginal crushing of hard objects (not the gory stuff), as well as positions in which it's difficult to get a muscular advantage.

One of the ideas that never made it into the Rendezvous series I wrote was that the reason the women could get so large was that they couldn't afford a planetary defense system - so they had used their agricultural genetic/biological manipulation to grow strong enough to throw heavy metal javelins at very high speeds and make them into barrage weapons.

There's also using muscle as a replacement for a job that most would feel only a machine could do.

In my story Jacked Up, it's hinted at that Jack is actually the site jackhammer, working with a hammer and chisel and her sheer power rather than using a machine. Mustang acts like a JCB, just pushing the scoop without needing the machine. Obviously that is all very over the top, but I could imagine a scene where a more reasonably sized muscle woman had to stop a lift car from falling or had to close a pressure door against thousands of pounds of pressure.

I disagree that showing something as being easy is a turn off, but only as long as something in the story, preferably near the climax makes her at least exert effort and "get serious" for a second.

TheMoleUK

Good question!

I like most things involving superstrength - whether easy or hard - and there's been some really good examples above.

I also like it when women like to show off their strength - even putting on exhibitions.

Strength being used in everyday situations - furniture removal, crushing cars, doing chores - is also fun.

magnusmagneto

I personally really prefer it if the feat of strength is tied into even more growth for the girl, or at least more potential growth.  Was never personally really a fan of FoS for the sake of FoS (with a few exceptions, like quickly bending steel to prove a point), but I know that other people have the opposite mindset that I do.
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

sdc8372

Everyone has some great points that they have given on this topic. For myself, I personally like reading descriptions of feats of strength that can be several times stronger to a normal man's strength to super human strength. The only things that I really can't get into are the descriptions of lifting huge buildings/mountains/aircraft carriers/ etc. For one thing, unless the character is given super powers like Super Girl, etc., the ground would not be able to handle her strength and she would end up driving her feet straight into the ground. Now, if she is described bending bars, crushing baseballs or scissoring bowling balls to destruction, great, but the feats of strength need to have a reason in the story. Coming up with "she decided to crush a lamp post because it was there" doesn't really do anything for my interest in the story. There have been so many of these stories written over the years that they have quickly lost their charm for reading. Unfortunately, one of my favorite story sites www.© You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is down. The other site that I still enjoy reading the stories on is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login hosted by Diana the Valkyrie site.

GLKnight

There's a concept called "uncontrollable strength". Hell, it's something I'm extremely prone to. It's basically the concept of someone who just has bursts of strength happen that goes beyond their maintenance in odd moments. An example is in some stories where you got a girl who's so incredibly strong, that when she gets excited/happy/emotional about something, it usually leads to the gag of them hugging someone so tightly that they inadvertently start smushing them, always for a gag. Or something that I'm prone to do, which is someone telling me something's "too heavy", which leads me to lifting something, and wondering what the hell they're talking about, considering it feels way lighter to me.

A completely natural thing, pushed to absurd points, is a good thing to show from time to time.