Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[Goddess Antonia] World Peace Through Female Muscle | #WIP

Started by FCW9, July 04, 2018, 06:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FCW9

World Peace Through Muscle
By Goddess Antonia
_____________________________

It seems so long ago now when I look back at it all. Buying the entire world with the profits made from selling my revolutionary steroids. But perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself here. Lets back up a little.

It all started when I made the college track and field team as a walk-on. You see, I was the only female thrower they had so I kind of lucked into the roll. I'd been on my high school team and had placed well at the state level. Now here I was at a small D1 school in the middle of "cousin fuckerville" Louisanna, and I knew my five feet nine inch, one hundred and twenty pound frame, while very fit would be vastly out gunned by the other schools. I knew I needed steroids, but I was also aware that the NCAA would be testing at every meet.

This turned out to not be as big a problem as I first feared it would be. I learned how they tested and what was looked for. Being a Bio-Chem major and combine that with a genius I.Q. I was able to easily make something that by the end of my freshman year would pack enough muscle on me to be able to hold my own on the stage at the Ms. Olympia in the heavy weight class.

It was about mid season when our captain Fawn came to me and told me that she had zero doubt that I had to be using. She also dropped the bomb on me that while she wouldn't blow me in, she did ask if i could help her get faster in the 100M dash. This intrigued me. I'd never really thought about what it would take to make a human be able to run faster. I set off to see if I could create a steroid that would increase a persons agility and speed while not bulking them up to the point of suspicion.
The results of my early tests showed quickly as I was able to combine what I already had with the hormones of the American jack rabbit, and the humming bird. These additions allowed the fast twitch muscles to work quicker. Think how quickly a humming bird's wings go, and how quickly a jack rabbit can change direction, and you'll get the idea.

Needless to say Fawny won the national title in the 100, 200, 400 and long jump her Junior year. It didn't take long after she started breaking world records on a weekly basis that the rest of the team came calling. By season's end the entire team was using one form or another of my drugs. National Championship in hand for both Men's and Women's sides. We swept every event in the top two spots. The other athletes at the school came calling over summer workouts and when the fall season's started we won every game in every sport. The ONLY school in NCAA history to do so.

Of course the NCAA was on campus weekly for PED testing. And the dumb mother fuckers found ZERO. Hell I even took a double dose as I sat in the waiting room to piss in the cup and the stupid fuckers didn't pop me. I knew I had to up my game though. It was only a matter of time before they would change the test. So I came up with a masking agent that was so effective that someone could have an I.V. of un-cut dianabol in their arm on a full push and still show as clean. This allowed me to add fuel to the fire to our teams who needed agility. I had deconstructed cocaine and took out the addicting agents while still giving the full effects of the buzz the drug would give.

Our track team now had the only runners in the world to put up sub eight second 100M dash times. Both our men's and women's teams were able to do this with ease. Our distance team turned the 3000M race into a sprint race. Eight laps of the track and our runners averaged a two lap advantage a the finish for the season.

My good friend from High School finally had saved up enough money to come to college and when she moved in with me for her freshman year i had just finished my Batchlors Degree in two years. Toni was a Lacross player and we didn't have a women's team. She was used to playing with the guys back home, but the team had already had a full year of my drugs in them. She'd get killed if I had let her try out without my help.

It didn't take long over summer workouts with double doses for her sexy blond ass to pack on enough muscle to put most of the guys to shame. The only issue was she put our goalie in the hospital with her first contested shot in tryouts. I miscalculated and her once seventy five mile per hour shot was now a one hundred and thirty mile per hour shot. The goalie never stood a chance as he caught the ball in his chest pads. The pads had broken his sternum. Needless to say Toni had made the team, but was not allowed to take shots on goal during practice when the goalies were in net. Which the net itself was useless since her shots would just put holes in the damn thing.

Fast forward to my Junior year. Fawny had just become our Athletic Director and was now paying me a stipend to cover the fee for all the sports programs on my drugs. Toni ended up getting banned from NCAA Lacrosse after she killed the third goalie from another team. So she moved to our weight lifting team. Where as myself I was all but begged to join the US Olympic team after I won my third straight national titles in all the throwing events.

Fucking Rio was beautiful. It was great to meet all the pro athletes who were on the national team. Anyone want to guess what happened at the training center when the pro's saw what a college girl was able to do?

Just as a joke, a few of us from the track team, and yes our whole school went to Rio, played the basketball team in an after hours pickup game. We made them look like amateurs. Hell even my big ass dunked on Labron, and remember i was giving up a foot in height to him. Yeah, by the time Rio came, the entire Olympic team for the US was on my stuff. EVERY gold went to us. When we had more than one person in an event we took gold and silver, and in many cases bronze too. Needless to say when i got home, my phone was blowing up with pro's who wanted me to hook them up with whatever i'd given their teammates who had gone to the games.

So here I was starting my final year, in my Masters Degree program, raking in north of $1.5 Billion US, in drug sales, a month. As a new person would start my program they'd tell a teammate or friend, and by the end of the school year i had the entire NBA, MLB, NFL and NHL, MILL, and WNBA all on my stuff.

Fast forward a couple of years and some countries were throwing billions as me to supply their olympic programs. Add to that the schools who caught on, mostly from their athletes who were at the olympics, and I was making $2.5 Trillion a year. It only took me four years to be able to buy the entire debt of the United States.

The first thing I did as owner of the country, was fire congress. Both the House and Senat all gone. Time for some new blood. I also cut the benefits to be the same as anyone in the military. If the people who kept us all safe had to deal with that bullshit, so did the fucktards who got us into the wars in the first place.

It was at this time that I also started my private army. My first General was Toni. With her size. No one would dare fuck with her. She helped me pick the rest of them. Jessie, Christina, and Cari made up the rest of the force.
Let me paint this picture for you. Five women, all north of four hundred pounds. Each as flexible as a snake. Each with the speed and agility of a humming bird on crack. Each with the grace of a cat on the prowl. The first protest was quickly broken up when Toni and Christina each threw a tank at the crowd. The day i was shot made me laugh. Since my muscles stopped the .50 cal round with ease.

Did we have fun? You bet your sweet ass we did. Five of us lifting, eating, and fucking as we saw fit. Crime was at an all time low. You see, I passed a law that anyone convicted of rape, child molestation, or domestic violence had to face one of us in a UFC style cage, with no ref. Toni and Cari took special pleasure in this. They would each take pleasure in making the match last as long as they could so the prisoner would suffer as long as they could make it happen. The record is seventy hours when Toni took her time and used the arm of a child molester which she had ripped off, to sexually assault his asshole until he would pass out. Then she'd wait for him to wake up and remove another limb and do it all over again, leaving the previous limbs in the hole. The sadistic part was when she used his foot in his piss slit. Had I not seen it with my own eyes I never would have believed that a foot would fit in there.  Come back next time when I explain how the rest of the world became mine.


Jeremy Lightning

Wow, what a hot story, I loved it! I loved seeing all these girls become super strong, fast, muscular, basically superhuman creatures that could do whatever they want. Become so tough that bullets and bombs were useless, tanks weightless, so rich that they set the laws. And now, the rest of the World will be in their fingers. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Lupus753

I see great things in this story's future.