⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sophia Seals

Started by BBfan, December 08, 2012, 08:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BBfan

I was on Lequida Owens Sanders facebook page and found a picture of her and another lady called Sophie , does any one know who she is?


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


BBfan

The women to the left of the picture is Lequida Owens Sanders and the other women to the right is the one I'm trying to find more information. On Lequida Facebook page she calls her Sophie (in blue). I'm thinking she competes FBB.

sophia357

Thanks for the comments!! My name is Sophia Seals and I've been in the sport since 05  :)

BBfan

Wow.. how cool is that :-).  Thanks for stopping by and dropping a line Sophia.

bozknows

1st place and overall winner!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kj30

She is fantastic! Lovely, in fact, and a wonderful person.
I also hope she will compete again soon. -Kj
Karma appreciated.
---------------------------------------------
"I'm not going out like a punk!"

Johnnyjumpup

Sophia, are you still around?

jayking

 :wow: just a thick body ,love her legs