Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Overpowering v. Being Overpowered

Started by esquirebill, August 19, 2012, 02:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esquirebill

Looking forward to understanding what drives the majority of us on this topic.  Thanks!


slowryde

Like the question Bill. My preference is to be overpowered. Although when the mood strikes me I like the idea of her letting me think I'm overpowering her and after she gets bored with that she just tosses me like a ragdoll and reduces me to a puddle. Of course she must have muscle.

esquirebill


randy0987

 :cool2: I like to be overpowered by a woman sure happens a lot, I am 5'4", 125 male