LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [xl402] Stories~collected

Started by xl402, December 17, 2011, 04:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xl402

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

1st STORY: Roomies

A Business Proposition






Hey there. This is a story I wrote some time ago that I posted on Br*wn*, but never cross posted to here. I don't write much in this genre, but I'm feeling the urge to write about some female muscle. I've been reading stories like this for years, but this is my first time actually writing one.  Before I do though, I thought I'd see if there was any interest in my style of writing.  So, here's hoping it turns out to be a good piece of work.  Let me know what you think, and I hope you enjoy.

*****

Roomies
by xl402
______________________________

It was my first year in college and I was living on campus. Moving day was pretty rough, I remember. My family had flown out to get me settled into my room and it was an emotional day for all of us. My mom and I were crying, and I could swear I saw my father choking back tears. Even my obnoxious baby brother looked sad to see me go, and truth to tell, I missed the little runt too.

By the time the evening had come around on that day, I had calmed myself down to the occasional sigh, so I set out to work on getting myself comfortable in what would be my home for the next several months. Of course, the first thing I wanted to take care of was the most essential element of life: the Internet. The great thing about the college I had been admitted to was that each room was equipped with military-grade Internet connection, which was definitely a step up from the dial-up I had back home.

Sure, the room was small, but unlike the average dorm, this dorm was split up into two separate suites, a kitchen and one bathroom. Much better to have a small space to yourself then have to share a slightly bigger one if you ask me. Anyway, the room being small as it was, it was easy enough to find the Ethernet jack. Unfortunately, it was behind the rather large desk that came with each suite.

I had to groan a little. I wish I had noticed earlier so I could have asked dad to help me with this. I compared my arms against the size of the desk. Skinny people get compared to twigs, but I've never thought that comparison was particularly accurate in my case; twigs at least curve and have shape. Holding out one of my arms, looking at it from the right angle, you'd have trouble telling where the elbow is. Both of my arms are just long, shapeless sticks.

Since I'm a girl, I'd never really thought much of it, except in these rare cases where I needed to move something.  After I took a moment to grumble some profanities, I got a grip on the underside of the desk and pulled. And pulled. It's funny thinking that, back  then, I thought my arms were going to come out of their sockets. My arms had barely anything on them back then, so what little flesh was there was just wobbling pitifully while I inched the desk away from the wall. I remember feeling my abs clench, as if they were going to collapse on themselves. I remember that my muscles felt like hot coals underneath my skin. I remember feeling better than I had felt in months at that little exertion of effort.

It didn't take me long to get hooked up after that. It shouldn't be any big surprise that I'm a geek with computers. It was getting a little late by then, so I decided that before plunging myself into the web to get caught up on the day of blogging I had missed, that I should get something to eat so I wouldn't have to interrupt myself later.

It wasn't as if I had worked up a sweat or anything, but still, I went to the bathroom to throw some water on my face. I wasn't surprised to see the bathroom was a little dingy; I just figured a pair of guys had this room last semester. It was good enough to clean up in, so that's what I did. While I was doing that, I had a look at myself in the mirror. It's a little weird to describe myself back then, now. I was just...plain. I was about 5'5'', with brown hair; not the nice chestnut brown hair, mind you. Just that dark, dull shade of brown everyone has. Like my arms, my body had all the curves of a loaf of bread. I wasn't anorexic; that's just how my body kept itself when I wasn't paying attention to it.
After I was done lamenting my figure in the mirror, I headed out. That day was pretty uneventful compared to some of the ones that would follow. Like the day after it.

The next day, I woke up to the sharp and very unpleasant sound of a squeaky wheel. The university loaned out these gigantic tubs for students to put their things into for easier moving, so I immediately chalked up the sound to that. And if there was a tub in my room, I figured that meant my roommate for the school year had arrived. I went to sleep in the clothes I wore yesterday, so I figured I was decent to leave my suite.

What I saw when I poked my head out into the kitchen would be an image that would burn itself into my mind and all of its fantasies. There was a girl lifting a TV, a pretty big one, into her suite. The first thing that struck me about her was how...how large she was. I'm not even talking about muscles here, although she had plenty of those; no, I mean if you had stripped all the flesh off of her, her frame still would have cast a shadow over mine. And she was only an inch or so taller than me, so it's not like it was tapered off by height.
Since she had her back turned to me, that was the next thing I noticed. She was wearing a yellow sundress, so I had a very good view. Lifting a 20'' TV brought all sorts of knots and slopes in her wide back to life. Each breath she took was the rise and fall of a massive curtain of tanned flesh.

And speaking of breathing, I guess mine had become pretty deep, since she looked over her shoulder in my direction. How much of me she was able to see past that pumped shoulder, I don't know, but it was enough that she extended me a welcome.

"Hi there!" she said. Her voice was deep, but still feminine; like she had a cold. "I'm Regina." As if she were just holding a bag of groceries, she shuffled the TV over to her left arm and extended her hand towards me. The sundress was sleeveless so I had a good look at her arm too. Like the rest of her, it was massive. I wouldn't have been able to get two fingers around any part of it. The way she was holding her hand out, she could have just shoved in it my face and suffocated me right there if she had wanted to. Her forearm widened up towards a hefty, egg shaped bicep that was still rife with veins. Looking at it, I knew there was more power in that one arm than in my whole body.

But this was civilization, so it's not as if I was scared. Nope. Not a bit. Not a bit...anyway. I saw she was just standing there so I frantically shook my head and said, "oh, you can put that down first..."

"Nah, that's all right," she said. Still holding that TV in one arm, she walked a few steps over to me and took my hand from its side in order to shake it. I felt a hot flush in my face when she took my dainty hand in her large palm. "Like I said, I'm Regina. Gina is good too."

"It's nice to meet you," I said, still addled by the warm feeling that was welling in my cheeks. "I'm Maria."

"Mind if I chat you up later, Mary? I should get the rest of this stuff in my room," she said, still holding that TV with not so much as a drop of sweat on her face. I just nodded dumbly and stepped back into my room.

After closing the door behind me, I let myself onto my mattress with a shudder. The image of Gina's body was fresh in my mind. Her frame had been stretching that sundress to its limits, just by breathing. It just hadn't been made with the shape of Gina's body in mind. I found myself wondering how she was able to get dressed in the morning, having to get those thick, massive arms around her wide back to tie anything together.

Having spent so much time concentrating on her sheer mass, I had barely made note of her face. She was definitely pretty, but not in a kind of way I'd ever seen. Her face was shaped like a square with rounded edges and all of her features sat on it. It was really the sort of face that belonged to someone who gives off a calm, cheery vibe, and were it not for the rest of the body, I could have gazed into it for hours.
She had long blond hair, a lot of which swung back and forth across the slopes of her back, like waves of grain. She would have been a phenomenal sight at any size, but it was only with that massive body that hit the edges of the door frame on the way in that she was so captivating. I must have sat there, going over that bulge in her arm for longer than I thought, because before I knew it, there was a knock on my door.

"Oh, come in," I said. I probably sounded a little too surprised and a little too eager, but who'd blame me?

Gina opened the door a crack and slid right in. She put one leg in first, and I gasped at the size of her thigh. Though it's not saying much, it was as thick as my waist and even though it wasn't defined, that smooth flesh just screamed 'power.' "I got the big stuff out of the tub, so I'll take a quick break for now," she said.

She plopped herself down on the bed, next to me, and we ended up talking for a while. I found out that she was a sophomore, so she had already done this song and dance before. She gave me a lot of great tips on where to get good food for cheap, who sold fake IDs, and all of that sort of thing. We talked about our families, though I did most of the talking there since she was an only child. It was pretty plain roommate talk, not a thing out of the ordinary aside from the sight of the ridiculous contrast between this beefy hulk and my spindly self.
Then, she dropped a bomb on me. She said, point blank, "So you've been looking at my muscles." You can imagine what a deer caught in headlights must feel like all you like, but you simply cannot grasp that level of paralysis without actually feeling it for yourself. I didn't even start to stammer an explanation for myself before she said, "you oughta feel them. You must be curious!"

Of course I was curious. If you made me chose between the answers to every test I'd have that semester and feeling those muscles...well, no, I would have still taken the answers, but shoot, it'd be close. Still, I said, "n-no, that's okay, I don't want to be weird or anything-"
"Nothing weird about it!" she said. With that, she took one of my hands off my lap and pressed it against her shoulder. Again, I felt my cheeks flush, but that time, it was even fiercer now that my fingers were stroking the wide bumps across her shoulder. "Since we're going to be roommates, there shouldn't be any weirdness in between us, right?"

I just nodded dumbly as I pulled my hand away, but she caught it again and said, "oh c'mon, you can't be happy with just that. Really get in here!" With that, she grabbed my other hand too and tugged me in. In that instant, I felt like I weighed as much as a teddy bear considering how easily she jerked me onto her lap. She moved my hands to her sides and let me roam up and down, so I could feel exactly where her torso widened out into her powerful upper body spread.

"You're so big," I said. Okay, sure, it was the most stupidly obvious thing I could say, but it's not as my brain was focused at the moment. Since she was so comfortable with it, smiling the whole time as I stroked her underarms, I started to relax too. I moved my hands down to her waist and started to caress her abs. The material of her sundress was getting in the way, but I could still feel the cobblestones through it. "How did you get all of this?" I asked.

"How else?" she chirped. "I put heavy things on a stick and lifted them up and down. It's such a great feeling, you know? The blood rushing all over your body, making you red hot." She held up her arm and flexed the bicep, summoning a granite bulge with a thick vein running along the top of it. Of course, I put both hands on it and stroked it, astonished at how solid it was.

"I don't think I've ever met anyone as strong as you!" I said. I must've been moaning at that point, but Gina didn't mind. Actually, she smiled and put her arm down.

She stood up off the bed and laid herself on the carpet, on her back. Looking down at her, I really would have said that she took up half the floorspace. Then again, maybe that just says more about how small those suites were. "Let me show you a trick of mine," she said as she lifted her legs into the air. Her sundress didn't drop so much as an inch, as they were wrapped tight around her thighs. I think I might have heard a slight tear when she lifted her legs, actually. "All right, set yourself on my feet. Belly works pretty well."

Like the rest of her, her feet were big too. Just one could have covered my belly area, so with two facing the ceiling, it was easy to find my balance. I cushioned myself with my forearms and laid myself on top of her feet. "Okay, now- whoop!" She lowered her legs slowly, easing me down, then pushed them right back up, heaving me along with them. She was leg pressing me and there was nothing but giggles on her face. "Wow! How long can you do this?!" I asked.

"Oh, I could keep this up for a half hour, easy. You don't weigh anything. But, I should get to the bookstore before the lines get too long." On the last rise, she swept her feet out from under me and snatched me from the air as I fell. Lying on top of her, the difference between us really hit home; I could have been her skeleton the way I fit into her frame. "When I get back, I'll lose the sundress and let you get at those abs you were practically groping."

"S-sure," I said. I'm sure I was blushing, but it obviously didn't matter at that point.

"This is going to be a great year, roomie!"


xl402

After Regina left the room, I was left by myself, with my mind coming down from what felt like a high. I felt my body cooling down and the blood leaving my cheeks. I was thinking about the amazing experience I just had, but now that I was in reflection, I was also thinking about how the heck it happened. People don't normally just offer their bodies to strangers to touch, right? I spent about...a minute, trying to convince myself what just happened was wrong, before I decided I wasn't fooling anyone.

It was a little under two hours later that Gina finished her book shopping and came back. By then, I thought I had my head back on my shoulders, but when I heard the doorknob turn, that rush of heat went straight to my face and my lungs started to flutter with each breath. So, it's understandable that I was disappointed when I heard her walk into her room. But I was still surprised at how deep my heart fell, at how much I was looking forward to seeing her again.

I thought about the feeling of her body when she pulled me into it. I felt so small pressed up against that warm wall of muscle, like I could have run my hands over it for hours and still have fresh ground to cover. I remembered the feel of her biceps. They were like granite, sure, but it was the texture that stuck in my mind. When my hand was caressing it, pressed over the curve, it felt like a strip of silk draped over a mound of steel.

Of course, I wasn't about to go over to her suite and demand that we continue, so I did the next best thing: I opened my web browser. I'd never gone looking for any kind of erotic material before, conventional or otherwise, but it turned out to be pretty easy to find exactly what I was looking for: gallery upon gallery of muscular women. I had played with the idea of muscular men for ten minutes or so and while they definitely made me blush, they were missing something that the ladies had that really drove me over the edge.

While sorting through megabytes upon megabytes of pictures, I noticed some trends. All of the women I was seeing had impressive amounts of muscle, but the pictures that held my attention the longest were the ones of women whose muscles inflated their frames. I'd simply blink at the pictures of women who were very toned and added on a modest amount of mass, but I'd go over the pictures of women who could block out the sun, pixel by pixel. That imposing sort of figure made me blush and made my breathing shallow, especially when the camera was pointing up towards them from the ground. I really loved the pictures of the bodybuilders in their casual lives, when they had some fat cushioning on their bodies; it added to that full, beefy look I was digging.

It's funny that, looking back, I don't remember it ever crossing my mind that I might be a lesbian. It was as if I flung the door to the closet so wide open, that it bounced back and slammed shut. Besides, looking at these women, the "normal" female figure was starting to look distasteful, my own especially. I sat back in my chair and crossed my hands over my chest. I felt nothing but the small, but perky round breasts that, up until now, I had considered my saving grace. I moved my hands down a little bit and grimaced when I felt my rib cage. I'd never realized how spindly and weak my body was until my hand was shaking Gina's.

About then, I heard a knock on the door. I immediately sat up and my hand went to the mouse to close the tab I had open. Growing up in a conservative household, I'd developed a sort of lightning quick reflex for closing questionable content. I chuckled at myself, remembering that I wasn't home anymore and called to the door, "come in."

Again, Gina slipped herself in through the door, leg first. It must have been hot outside, because it was slick with sweat. I followed one bead of sweat with my eyes as it traced her thigh on the way down. It was such a thick, healthy shape; you couldn't get that curvature on a slim leg, or even a normal leg. The rest of her came through the door, and as usual, she was smiling.

"Heya Mary. Sorry that took so long," she said as she moved over to take a seat on the bed behind me. "Still ran into that line I was trying to beat."

"Th-that's okay," I said. I was reeling at the situation I was caught in: I wanted to look at her, but she was directly behind me, so it would have been obvious. It's ridiculous that I really cared about such a thing after she had forcibly run my hands over her body, but I was self-conscious. Thankfully, she was shameless enough for the both of us and settled it for me.

"Whew, I spent the last three hours on my feet," she said, raising her legs into the air. I wasn't looking at her, but I could tell that she had lifted her legs from the sound of the air being sliced, like a rush of wind. That's just how massive they were. "Could you give them a little rub?"

I felt my heart leap, but I caught it in my throat. I got up and, after nodding, knelt down in front of her. She set her feet back on the ground and slid out of the flip flops she was wearing, and crossed her legs over each other. Her body was spectacular from any vantage point, but the view from below, at her feet emphasized her size. It all seemed so much bigger looking up.

I hadn't said anything yet, and I wanted to maintain some semblance of normalcy, so I reached for a conversation topic. I asked, "how was the bookstore?" I had both hands around one foot now, stroking them back and forth as she curled her toes in approval.

"Lousy. A few of the used copies of things I wanted were sold out, so I had to pay full price in a couple places," she said. As she sighed, she arched her back, showing her chest to the ceiling. She didn't have much in the way of breasts, but what she did have sat on top of full, rounded pectorals. It wasn't quite the same thing as a full pair of boobs, but there was a feminine charm to that area of flesh all the same. "And then this little bitch tried to cut a line that was like fifty people deep."

By then, I had moved onto her other foot, which she offered to my face, wiggling her toes. Looking forward, I could see up her dress, up to a pair of white bikini briefs that were stretched to their limit. Like, I could see the individual threads the fabric was sewn out of. I wondered what her butt must have looked like, if her underwear was having such a hard time.

"Ugh, I wanted to strangle that little whore so bad, but lucky for her, security took her to the back before I did anything," she said, finishing her little snippet about whoever cut her line. She had clearly gotten into the moment, as she had her hands in front of her in a strangling gesture. Really, she probably only would have needed one hand. "You're pretty good at that," she said with a sigh that heaved her torso, "I feel refreshed! But still sticky. This dress soaked up a lot of sweat."

She stood up and put her hands on her hips, grabbing fingerfulls of her dress. The first tug pulled the hem of her dress halfway up, showing the bottom half of her bikini briefs. From there, she rolled it up and pulled it over her head, causing her body to ripple with curves and indents. Standing in front of me with nothing but her panties and a bra, she tossed her dress to the side and sat back down.

"Much better," she said. She raised a hand and beckoned me over. I stood up and was about to take a seat next to her, but as I lowered myself, she grabbed me by the hips and sat me on her lap. "Sorry I didn't come in here soon as I got back. I got thirsty for some protein," she said.

I barely heard that apology as I was too busy running my palm across her abs. I would have used both hands, but I had the other on her shoulder for balance. Compared to the bodybuilders I was ogling earlier, Gina wasn't the biggest, but she was without a doubt the most natural. Her skin was taut and supple over her body, with not a stretch mark to be found. While tracing the indentations of her abs with my fingers, I felt that she fit perfectly into her skin.

"How long did it take you to get your body so big?" I asked as my hand worked its way to the small (ha) of her back.

"I've been playing little league since I was six, but I didn't really hit the weights until I was fourteen," she replied. My hand had fallen over her butt and was attempting to knead the flesh there, but she was flexing so it was more like her butt was kneading my hand. Since she was so big around, I had to press my body up against hers to get my hand a proper grip.

"It must be so much hard work, but it's awesome," I said while rubbing my breasts against her chest. I was enjoying the feeling of them being squashed as I pushed them against this wall.

"It's hard, sure. But it's so much fun, watching yourself get bigger and bigger," she said. To emphasize her point, she took a deep breath. Her frame widened and her shoulders spread, leaving me breathless. After she exhaled, she let herself fall onto the bed, sprawling her gigantic body out on the mattress. I heard the bed creak and a question popped into my mind. Before I could ask it though, she answered it. "I weigh about one hundred seventy pounds. Been a week since I last checked. I might I have gained another pound since then."

Now that she was lying down, I had both my hands free. I put my legs on either side of her hips and laid my hands over her abs. Caressing them, stroking them, rubbing them, roaming my hands all over them, I was completely lost in the sensation. While I was touching her, she bent her legs up, flanking me with two pillars of bulky muscle.

"You can do it too, you know," she said.

"Huh?" I said, stopping.

"Hey, don't stop," she said, prompting me to continue feeling up her abs. I moved my hands out to her sides and moved up to feel where her body flared into its massive shoulderspan. While I was doing that, she said, "I'm saying, if like this sort of body that much, and I think you do..." She smiled as she took another deep breath while my hands were on her lats. "Then you should make one for yourself."

"But I'm so skinny-" I tried to say.

"That just means you need to eat more," she said, sitting herself back up. "I'll be doing the cooking, so that won't be a problem. I can take you with me to the gym, too. So really, you just have to ask yourself..." She caught me by the waist in between her thighs and fell back onto the bed, hoisting me into the air. "Do you want to?"

In the air, I was amazed at how secure a grip she had on me. I laid my hands across the tree trunks that were holding me and asked myself the same question. And the answer was so ridiculously obvious. "I'll do whatever it takes!"

xl402

So, in the weeks that followed, Regina got me to work on building the body of my dreams. She might sound sweet, but don't be fooled; she's a total slavedriver. It wasn't just the time we spent in the weight room, but it was also the food I had to eat. One thing I really have to be grateful to her for is her cooking. She had a talent for cramming a ridiculous amount of healthy calories into a small space. If I had to do it the conventional way, eating something like a bowl of oatmeal and six eggs for breakfast, I don't think I would have made it. Even Gina's relatively small meals left me feeling like there was a basketball in my stomach.

Since our schedules didn't have much intersecting free time our first semester together, Gina wrote up a workout routine for me and made adjustments as necessary. I was amazed at the sheer simplicity of it; three days a week, and just a little over an hour a day. I asked her about it, of course, and she assured me the quality of the workout was more important than the quantity. And to reassure me that she knew what she was talking about, she held out and arm and slowly curled her forearm. As that softball sized lump rose and pushed a pale blue vein to the surface of her tanned skin, any doubts I had were squashed.

The first time in the university's gym...well, no, it's not right to call it the first time. I mean, I've been inside them before, but those visits were for the occasional stint with the treadmills. That first time in the gym, not as a cardio bunny, but as a...hmm. They should really come up with a name for girls who lift. Anyway. That first time, I had barely any clue what I was doing. I found my way to the weight floor easily enough, and sure, I had Gina's scribbling, but I had no idea what the hell a 'deadlift' was, and I was supposed to do 3x5 of them, whatever the heck that meant.

And just to compound my inexperience, the guys currently working the floor were huge. Looking into that environment, I couldn't imagine that I had any place in there. There wasn't a single other girl in there (they were on the upper floor, working the cardio machines). I might have turned around and walked out right there if the image of Gina's thick forearm wasn't fresh in my mind. I took a deep breath and stepped in. Since you had to walk through the floor to get to the staircase, I didn't draw much attention from that. But, when it became clear that I was not upward bound, so many of the eyes in the room drifted ever so slightly towards me.

I exhaled nice and deep in a futile attempt to calm the butterflies in my stomach and decided to start with one of the exercises on the list that I knew: the bench press. Luckily, there was a bench open, so, after sliding two ten pound discs onto it, I slid myself under it. Somehow, I cranked out a full five counts, even if my skinny arms were wobbling furiously on the last one. I pulled myself back up for a breather, and I was surprised at what I found. While some eyes were still glancing over towards me, no one was really paying much attention to my feeble little effort. It brought me a nice calm feeling, seeing that everyone was focused on improving themselves.

I was able to finish off the bench press and the squats with my inhibitions released. It would have been nice if my body had gotten the same relief as my mind did, but eh, what can you do? There were still the deadlifts to do, and since I had no clue what they were, I did the only think I could do: ask.

The nearest guy was lifting dumbbells. He was a pretty big fellow and obviously strong, although his muscles didn't have much definition. Looking back, he was obviously on a bulking phase, but I didn't know about bulking and cutting back then, so I just figured him for a linebacker. I waited for him to finish his set before I asked, "ah, sorry to bother you, but could you show me a deadlift?"

I was expecting bad things. Maybe he would laugh at the thought of a girl doing a hard lift, or tell me that I shouldn't do exercises that would give me ugly muscles, and so on. That was when I was really surprised. None of those things happened; instead, he nodded and showed me over to a hexagonal bar. He was so nice about it; not only did he show me the form, but he stuck around and watched me do it a couple times to correct a couple of the flaws in it. Once I got the hang of it, he wished me luck and got back to his own workout. It was so simple. My first day in the gym was such a pleasant experience. I wonder what that guy's up to now...but I digress.

And that was how that semester worked. I ate Gina's fiendish meals and followed her training regimen to the letter. As the weeks advanced, I put on weight at a pretty good clip, and it was filling out my frame very nicely. So nicely in fact, that when I went to the gym, the guys paid attention to me like I worried they would when I started. Not to laugh at me though; they were leering. And god help me, but I loved the attention.

After a month or so, I was on speaking terms with a lot of regulars (mostly men, but a couple of women), and thoughts of not belonging had long vanished from my mind. Still, I did wish Gina were there with me. One day, I was over at the squat rack, with 175 lbs. loaded and got to overhear a conversation two of the guys were having.

"Yo Mike, did ya hear? Gina was squatting 450 the other day," the shorter one said. His name was Ethan. I liked him; he had an easy going personality and was always kind to newbies. He had actually been the one to show me the form for power cleans. He had the best smelling blond hair that could even overpower the odor of sweat on the floor. If I were going to be with a guy...um, but I'm digressing again.

Michael, on the other hand...well, he was a genuinely nice person deep down. Deep, deep down. But his flirting was awkward and even though I figured he didn't mean it, I could never help but feel that he was being patronizing. "Fft, so what? She's gotta be on a cycle of some roids, you know?" he said.

"Hey bro, don't get all butthurt that a girl's coming up on your record," Ethan said, chuckling a bit as he said it. "She worked for it, just like you did." Did I mention that I liked him?

"That shit just ain't natural," Michael said, persisting in soothing his ego. "Gina's freaking huge. Now that there," he said. My back was turned, but I could see in the mirror that he was pointing to me, "is what a woman oughta look like. Badunkadunk, know what I'm saying?"

It's true that my butt had taken the most benefit from my working out so far. Even though I was in black sweats, the shape was still obvious from the way the fabric stretched around it, but fell loose coming down my thigh. Later I found out that I owed it to my form on squats. Apparently, it's a big deal that I drop down past parallel, which puts the booty through the ringer. It just seems like good sense to me, but whatever.

Anyway, I pretended not to be listening, even as I saw Michael thrust his crotch suggestively in the mirror. Ethan just shook his head and walked over to his next station. Such a sweetie...still, it sat on my mind, what Michael said about Gina. It occupied my mind, whether I'd be able to deal with people talking behind my back like that when I got to be her size. Then, I realized that was still a couple years away and I was being presumptuous.

By the time finals for my first semester rolled around, I had put on the freshman fifteen. Plus five. That brought me to 112 lbs. I wish I could say I was a lovely sculpture of godly proportions, but no, I had simply added some meat to my skinny frame. When I walked, my thighs rippled ever so slightly as my quads pushed against my skin.

My arms were still nothing special when relaxed, but when I flexed, I could get a noticeable bulge out of them. Gina liked to put her arm up against mine and compare the difference. Where my bicep only rose maybe an inch, hers leaped high enough to cast a shadow over mine. And then I would start running my hand over it, and she would pump it, tossing my hand up and down along with it.

When we packed up to head home for winter break, she gave me a maintenance routine to use with my father's dumbbells to keep me primed for when we returned. Of course, we had each other's numbers and IM details so we barely went a day without talking to each other. I didn't change much over that winter break; it was really just miraculous that I didn't lose any of my progress, most especially the butt I had put so many squats into.

When we came back, we arranged our schedules so we had more free time in common, mostly in the morning. I wish we had picked the afternoon instead, because Gina, without fail Monday through Thursday, would come into my room at 7:00 to roll me out of bed and drag me to the gym. No, seriously, one day I was so lethargic, she actually carried me there.

That day, I had taken twenty whole minutes to just put on some sweats, she tossed me over her shoulder and marched us there. The whole way, she had one hand over my butt, which was propped on her shoulder. Every so often, her big hand would give a cheek a squeeze, which got a yelp from me.

"Gina, put me down!" I wailed. As annoyed as I tried to sound, I couldn't help but giggle a little at my predicament.

"Maybe next time, you'll get your pants on quicker!" she said, giggling just as much as I was. As early as it was, there was no one but the security staff and some early morning joggers to see as she walked us out of the dorms and to the recreation center. "Or maybe you want to repeat this little exercise?" she said, stroking my firm butt.

"Yeah right! You think I like having my nose this close to your butt?" I said. I certainly did not like having my nose there; protein shakes make for very powerful flatulence. But, I did like where my eyes were. Hanging upside down behind her like some beaten and bound prey, I had a close up view of her glutes. Unlike me, Gina loved showing off her body, so she wore lycra over her legs for workouts. With each step she took, I could see the material stretch as her butt muscles exploded and gnawed against their flesh prison. Somehow they held together, as they always did, and we made it to the gym, where she set me down. I recall being acutely aware of my pubic hair at that time.

Using the gym in the mornings, there was hardly anyone ever there. Gina's admirers would often come by when word of her new workout schedule trickled around, but that was hardly enough to fill the floor. I have to admit, I did miss the attention I got from guys, but being able to see Gina work out was very worth it. Besides, I got into the habit of doing a light workout on midday Friday for my attention fix.

Gina was a very good friend of iron, or whatever the heck weights are made out of. There wasn't a workout she did that she didn't stack some mind blowing (at least to me) amount of weight. She was not kidding when she spoke of the quality of a workout; she followed a regimen similar to the one she made for me, though there were some more advanced exercises along with the core ones.

Towards the end of any workout, she would be sweating, and I'd be running to the water fountain with her bottle to fill it up. By the time she would be doing her last few sets, I'd be done and watching her. She usually saved an arm lift of some kind for last, so her arms would pumped with blood and the biggest I would see them. And the way the sweat rolled down them, those vein loaded lumps practically glowed. Whatever shirt she was wearing would inevitably get drenched and cling to her fleshy chest. If she was getting particularly good results that day (or if it was cold in the room), her nipples would poke through as well.

Gina had changed her major at the beginning of the semester I entered the school, and I knew exactly what I was doing, so we had about the same amount of credits to complete. Whenever housing had to be renewed, we requested each other as roommates and were always approved. That, combined with the fact that we both attended semester, ensured that we spent all of the following two years with each other, save for the short gaps in between semesters when we went home.

By what was technically my senior year, I had changed massively for the better. I weighed in at a hefty 138 lbs: some fat, mostly muscle. My best attribute was still my butt, which tormented any pair of pants unfortunate enough to be bought by me. It was like having two large coconut halves in my panties at all times. And they were firm too; not twisting off bottle caps firm, but they didn't collapse under half assed squeezing. I drew so many stares walking around that year, I'm sure I must have given at least one person whiplash.

Just as good though, I had developed legs to match my growing booty. They didn't have Gina's girth, but they had gained a shape that was similar. My thighs were big enough that they could graze each other while I was walking if I turned a corner carelessly and were cut fairly well. There was a layer of fat that gave them a luscious, smooth look like Gina's, but the striations in my quads could definitely be seen. My calves were much the same: cut, but not cut deep. I could swear my feet grew a little too, but I never had to change shoe sizes, so what do I know?

My lower body definitely got the bigger benefit of my two years of labor, but still, my upper body could still be envied by all of the non-athletic males on campus. And maybe even some of the ones that did work out. I had fantastic abs. I felt like I could take a cannonball to the tummy and have it shatter harmlessly against my eight-pack.

Now, Gina still dwarfed me in nearly every department, but one thing I had on her was the fact that I had managed to keep my breasts. Actually, with the voracious growth of my appetite, they had grown to a nice C cup which were pushed out by my pecs. I could even make them dance, which made a fantastic party trick. Yeah...Gina eyed them pretty enviously, but at least I finally had something to offer her in return during our little groping sessions.

As for my arms, I had a pretty rocking pair of guns that measured fourteen inches. The shape was a little odd. Most of the bulge came out sideways rather than from the peak. Gina said that was because I work the reverse preacher curl too often and that it'd be easy enough to even out. Weird shape aside, I won way more than my fair share of drunken arm wrestling contests (with frat boys, not Gina).

I'm not really a show off, so I really took to wearing shawls as my growth progressed. It's a nice piece of clothing that goes well with long pants, which I also exclusively wore. Between those two, my dress style only revealed my forearms, which were pretty thick, and my cleavage, which was pretty deep. Sometimes, if I yawned, my abs would show too. From a distance, someone might have assumed I was a big boned person that kept the weight off.

The thing I had lamented about my growth though, was that I hadn't put on Gina's imposing girth. It's hard to describe, but I'd say my general outline was the same as it was when I started. My shoulder with was about the same and my thighs and grown more inward than outward. I could get my frame to bloat the way I wanted it to. I suppose that's just a simple issue of bone structure I can't do anything about, but it's still frustrating.

Still, I had built a very nice body for myself. I was receiving attention that I had never gotten my entire life. Mostly good attention, though I did hear the occasional "fucking dyke" muttered. It didn't really bother me. I did experiment with boys...fft, listen to me, "experiment with boys." I was soooo gay.

Anyway, all things have to come to an end. Or at least, so I thought. Gina and I were both graduating, and we were talking one day. And by talking, I mean stripped down to our underwear, feeling each other up. It had become a casual thing by that point; just something to do during commercials.

"Hey Gina," I said. She looked up from my breasts which she had cupped in her large hands and tilted her head, letting me say, "I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me."

"Don't start with all the goodbye talk now, you're gonna make me sad," she said with a mock whimper. "Hey, what are your plans, anyway Mary?"

I had my hands on the inside of her thighs, right where they met her bikini briefs. Pushing my fingers into the indentations, and poking the tip of my nails just underneath them, I sighed dreamily. "I found a job, here in the city. It pays pretty well, so I guess I'll just rent an apartment."

"You know, I found a job in the city too. And I need an apartment..." she said. Our hands stopped for a minute as we stared at each other. The same exact question was on both our minds, and really didn't need to be asked out loud. Right there, we decided that we were going buy a nice apartment and split the rent.

"We're still roomies!" we both screamed. Man, if someone had told me that we were going to spend the rest of our lives as roomies...well, that's my story. I never did get that girth I wanted, but at my best, I was a solid 161 lbs and usually cut pretty deep. At her best, Gina was a mammoth 205 lbs. and some of the best years of my life were spent spreading oil over them for competitions.

Happiness has a weird way of finding us, growing on us. We started off sharing just living space, but we ended up sharing a hobby, our hopes, our dreams, and eventually, our entire lives together.

solitariodude

Hey and that was a great read! You've a natural flair for telling a good story that didn't get bogged down or wander aimlessly. I really enjoyed it and give thanks and K for sharing it. Hope to read more from you ;D

xl402

Hey chums. As you can see, I have a story here. Don't have much to say, really. Should be a short story; one more installment after this, perhaps two. I hope you enjoy it.

* * * * * * * * * *

A Business Proposition
by xl402
___________________________

        "Well, this is a fine mess." It was a groggy, raspy voice, the kind that had been without water for just a little too long, that belonged to a youngish man. With a wince, he began to shake his head, trying to clear it of the haze it was swimming in, but succeeded in nothing more than aggravating his headache. With the little focus he could rouse, he took stock of his surroundings. Considering his condition, he found them surprisingly pleasant; he was in a lavish, if garishly decorated, bedroom, sitting atop satin sheets with a gorgeous view of a tropical scenery. If it weren't for the handcuffs binding his hands and feet together, he might have considered he was waking up from serious bender.

   "Is this what happens when you forget the safe word?" he asked, testing the cuffs holding his hands together. They proved to be quite real, and quite sturdy, not suggesting at all that he'd be able to break them with his own strength.

   "Oh, are you finally awake?" a voice, sweet as honey, asked from the opening door. The woman that walked in immediately attracted the man's attention. Partly because she was a potential source of answers, and partly because she was stunningly beautiful. Thick, blond curls hung at the sides of her head, framing a model's face with smooth skin that had been well cared for. If the man had more of his wits at his command, he might have noticed that the silk robe she was dressed in was struggling to contain a figure very different from the kind it was designed to cover. It was drawn tight over the shoulders, being stretched by the woman's abnormally wide shoulder span and height of her traps. The chest of the robe was similarly stressed by a wide set of lats which warped the butterfly print on the fabric. Yes, if the man had been lucid, he might have immediately stood to attention and respectfully addressed his hostess.

   "Who the hell are you?"
   He was not lucid.

   "That's your first question? You sure take it easy," she replied. She extended an arm, which was carrying a glass of water, to him. The sleeve bunched up at the bicep and came up short halfway to the wrist, revealing a thick forearm, threaded with pumping veins. "If I were you, I'd be asking stuff like, where am I, or what are you going to do with me. Practical stuff, and such."

   The man shut his eyes for a moment to let a particularly bad pang of his throbbing headache to pass. He then took the glass of water from the woman's hand, failing to note that the size of her hand dwarfed his, and took a deep gulp. "Tell you what," he said in between the coughs that followed, "you can go ahead and be your idea of the ideal hostage when you find yourself in this predicament."

   She shrugged, trying to throw off a wry smile, and offered her hand again to attract his attention to the pills contained within her palm. "This should help you shake off the effects of the stuff they used to put you under," she said.

   "They?" he asked.

   "The mercenaries I hired to bring you here. ...Oh, they liked to be called private military now, don't they?"

   Keeping one eye trained on her, he took the pills from her hand and tossed them in his mouth, followed by another gulp of water. The haze was beginning to lift from his mind, but the obvious fact that he had zero control over the situation was putting him on edge. It was taking all the cool, rational wits he had available to put on a brave front so he could gather information. "Okay, fine, I'll table the 'who are you' for now. Instead, why the hell are you hiring people to kidnap me?" he asked.

   The woman turned herself around and plopped herself on the bed next to him. The weight of her impact actually bounced him a few inches up in the air off the mattress, something that mildly alarmed him. Adding to his mounting suspicion, sitting next to him, this woman still towered over him by well over half a foot. At 5'10, he was neither a short man or a tall man, but he still had never met any woman that exuded such sheer presence through height and mass alone.

   "Kyle Knight, PhD. Age, 27. Occupation, maintenance man," she said, as if rattling something off from the newspaper. "Once, you were the rising star of the chemistry department at MIT. You had patented formulas, government contracts and even consulted for NASA on a mission of theirs." She briefly turned an eye towards him and found an expression of just barely restrained annoyance. Satisfied, she leaned back on the bed and kept going. "But then one day, you vanished. Without a trace. People rumored you were murdered as part of a government coverup or that you pissed off the mafia or even got abducted by aliens."

   "You have the wrong person," he muttered, unconvincingly.

   "Two million USD does not kidnap the wrong person," she said, making  the appropriate air quotes. Again, the sleeves on her robe fell, revealing both of her meaty forearms. "Those were the rumors, but the truth is, you walked away, from all of it."

   "I had my reasons," he said.

   "Oh, of course, I didn't drag you all this way to judge you. I brought you out here because I'd like to ask for your help!" she said, clapping her hands together.

   By then, Kyle had started feeling better. Not enough to say he was fine, but the throbbing migraine had become a gentle headache. "Have you heard of e-mail?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

   "If I wrote you an e-mail about this, you'd have chucked it in your spam folder, believe me," she said with a chuckle. "Do you remember a paper you wrote a few years ago? Methods in Spurring-"

   "Muscular Hypertrophy Through Intravenous Therapy. Sure, wrote it on a dare. Took a weekend."

   "I tried it."

   "...You...tried it."

   "Yes!"

   "That paper was pure theory. Solid theory, sure, but there weren't any trials, and even if you could figure out the means to implement the theory, the cost would be-"

   "42,519,794 dollars and 67 cents."

   Kyle squinted. He couldn't tell if his headache was being agitated by whatever drugs were still in his system or by the sheer lunacy of what he was hearing. Still, taking a closer look at his hostess, the story seemed more and more plausible with every detail he noticed. The sleeves of her robe were clinging to a pair of girthy biceps and the creases in the fabric were pulled taut over the bewilderingly large muscles. Her calves, unconcealed by the robe, flared out into a staggering size, easily carrying the thickness of an average man's thigh at their slimmest point. She had her legs crossed, so one calf was being pressed to an even more impressive size, looking as though it belonged to some manner of beast rather than man, much less woman.

   "Okay, fine, let's say I believe you," he said. He clung to his aloof facade with feigned shrug of indifference and went on, "seems to have already worked quite well for you. What do you need my help for?"

   "The dosage," she replied. She rose to get up, but halfway to her feet, she smiled wickedly and plopped her butt back onto the bed with all of its weight. Kyle bounced a few feet into the air with a look on his face that wanted to yell in surprise, but his pride wouldn't allow it. Instead, he muttered a few intelligible strung together curses upon landing on his back. The woman laughed quietly, her mountainous torso heaving softly with each breath. She got up again, for real that time, and walked over to dresser while pulling her robe tighter around herself. "You see, your steroid works very well, but I have to keep on taking it."

   "It wouldn't be classified as a steroid, it's-"

   "Excuse you, I was still talking."

   "Oh, pardon me, and thank you for the brief reprimand in etiquette, my dear kidnapper," he replied with a pointed sneer.

   "You're really going to hold that against me, aren't you?"

   "It may come up now and again. But fine, continue explaining."

   She narrowed her eyes at the man with a sneer of her own for a moment, but her face soon blew up back into the cheery smile she had been wearing the whole time. "The first dose worked really well. I probably put on around fifty pounds in the first week alone." From the drawer, she pulled out a syringe. It was a tiny thing, made to look even tinier in the woman's palm, so she looked a touch silly gesturing to it. "Problem was, after a while, I started losing the muscle almost as quickly as I could put it on. I have to take three of these shots a day just to maintain."

   "So you stick yourself three times a day to stay healthy. You're a glorified diabetes patient, what's the problem?" he asked.

   On the way back over to the bed, she rolled her eyes. "The problem is that it's probably not healthy for me to be bouncing between 270 and 220lbs every week."

   "You're heavy," he said absent mindedly, perhaps having meant that for his inner monologue rather than to be said aloud.

   "What was that?"

   "Nothing. Anyway, I see what you need from me. You want me to come up with a formula to reverse the effect-"

   "What? No. Nononono," she said, waving her free hand in front of herself frantically. "I love my new body. I want you to come up with something to make it more stable. I want a consistent product, and I'd also like to not have to stick myself three times a day. Speaking of which, mind helping me with today's?"

   Kyle nodded in agreement, thinking it a small enough favor, like someone asking for a light. He took the syringe from her hand and stood up, thinking to make the injection in her shoulder. So the surprise didn't register immediately when her robe fell to the floor as quickly as he rose to his feet.

   "Um," he said tentatively, but she paid his confusion no mind and simply crawled onto the bed, face first.

   "Butt please. Right cheek: left is feeling kind of tender. Think I messed up yesterday," she said as she nestled herself into comfort.

   "Sure..." he said, taking in his first look at the full magnificence of her form. Any one word by itself would have been a dire understatement: big, muscular, immense, buff, powerful, none of them would have been able to capture what he was seeing by themselves. The calves he saw earlier were attached to an equally impressive pair of meaty thighs that were riven with the bumps and valleys of their striations. His mind wandered to think what would happen to any object unfortunate to wind up in between them. "Er, if you want me to stick your buttock..."

   "Sure, sure, get a good grip, I don't mind," she said in a sing song.

   He steeled himself with a deep breath and leaned over with one leg on the bed. He briefly considered how thin his own leg seemed next to hers, but the next sight he was really taken by was her back. The shape wasn't quite a V as she had quite the beefy core, but her lats added a sharp slope to her figure all the same. If he had smoothed his hand over her back, he would have been taken for a ride over the corded slopes and ridges that formed the very prominent muscles that were warm with strength.

   But, he had a task to fulfill, though it was a treat in itself. He laid one hand on her butt cheek and immediately, he felt a warm rush somewhere from inside him. He needed another breath to keep his wits in check. His hand cupped a laughably small portion of her big ass, and even with two hands, he wouldn't have been able to knead it to shape it was so firm. "All right, here we go," he said as she lowered the syringe.

   "So here's the deal I want to make. You work on what I want, and I'll give you all the facilities and materials you need to make it happen. I'll pay you nicely for your time, of course." The needle went in and she only winced.

   "I'm not really interested in money," he said.

   "Hmm, I guess you're not. You did leave that fancy job, after all. So tell me, what are you interested in?"

   "You first. You've gone to a lot of trouble to get yourself like this, and are looking for more trouble still. I want to know why." He set the empty syringe aside and took a seat beside the naked woman. As he sat down, he got the distinct impression, the presence, that he was sitting next to a fallen tree. He looked her over again, and indeed, she was still massive and a wonder of might.

   He wouldn't have to leave it as a wonder though, as she snapped up like a coiled snake and pulled him down onto the bed. So sudden it was, he probably would have just hurt himself if he had reacted in time to fight it. And before he could even right himself, she was bent over on top of him, with her arms held aside his head. He might have been able to wiggle out from the big woman that had him snugly pinned to the bed, but making direct eye contact with her, he was frozen in place, like a mouse that catches sight of a snake.

   "All right, you want to know why?" she asked. She shimmied, not to let him up, but to spread her weight over his body more comfortably for him and for herself. Her thick thighs sat astride his hips, pressing him into the mattress. She bent over and rested her forearms on his chest, folding them over each other to provide herself with a chinrest. "I'm from a rich family."

   "I'd not have guessed," he said with a sneer.

   "Shh," she said, pursing her lips together. "It's old money, so there's all sorts of rules in the family about how I'm supposed to act, how to speak, how to walk, ugh." She raised her arms off his chest with that last word and shook them vigorously, as if to wring the frustration off her like slime. His eyes followed the lumps of her biceps as she shook them. Their size and curve was unlike anything he'd ever seen in person and he had a prime view from underneath her. He nodded dumbly as she put her arms back on him and rested her chin back over his head. "Naturally, I experimented with rebellion."

   "What, like piercings?"

   "Sure, some of those. Hair dye, goth clothes, gaudy makeup, pretty much anything I could think of. I even identified as an owl for a little while there." She chuckled at the memory. The mild rumbling of the muscular heap of flesh sitting on him sent shivers through Kyle, prompting him to nod dumbly once more. "Then I tried working out. When I started getting big, I got a lot of hushed whispers and obnoxious gasps; that's when I knew it was a great fit."

   "Ah. So you're an attention whore."

   "You know-"

   "It's fine, I'm not judging. Anyway, if that's all it is, I'll help."

   "Really? That's all it took?"

   "It's not like I'm not curious to...study the results of this experiment. Honestly, I'd have accepted any explanation besides wanting to subjugate all males or some such sociopathy like that. Anyway, as for what I'm interested in-"

   "Oh, I think I've got an idea," she said. Kyle listened expectantly, but she said nothing; she just widened the playful grin she had been wearing the whole time and held her eyes on him. Moments of tense silence passed before she wiggled her hips against the beginnings of his erection with a knowing grin on her face.

   For his part, he chuckled nervously. He might have tried to settle his nerves by saying something snarky, but his captor's lips were planted atop his before anything came to mind. Surprise took him first, opening his eyes wide, but the assault on his lips eased his body quickly enough.
   
   "Something like that?" she asked, as she pulled away.

   "Like that, yeah," he said, breathlessly.

   Finally, with a smile, she sat up. Her wide torso, thick with muscle, loomed over her captive on the bed to far less of his chagrin than even ten minutes ago. "You in the mood for breakfast?"

   "Ah, yeah, I could eat," he said, his head still adrift in hormones.

   "Great, I'll see you downstairs!" she said. She bent over to pick up the robe she discarded, and made no subtle show about waving her butt in Kyle's direction. It was big, naturally, and as clear and healthy as the skin was, the deep cuts and wide ridges that made up her powerful ass were all the more obvious. When the show was over, she stood back up, flashed him a warm smile over her shoulder, or rather, her traps, and walked out of the room.

   Kyle let out a breath he had no idea he was holding and threw his head further back into the mattress. Then came the only word he felt could describe his experience, uttered just barely over a whisper: "wow."


Jeremy Lightning

Very nice, I liked what I read there a lot, especially the description of her beauty and her body. Obviously a woman not to be messed with, but one that could probably bring untold pleasures to the right man, I guess I'd like to be in Kyle's position if it means getting to get with this very beautiful, muscular, rich woman. K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

NinjaStar

Masterful dialog. I loved the banter back and forth between the two. I'll have to keep an eye on this. Well done.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

JerusalemTulip

Like Jeremy, I felt the descriptions was very good.  An interesting premise and very well-written scene.