⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Rossella Pruneti

Started by MaxSideburns72, September 07, 2010, 07:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxSideburns72

Ecco un'altra atleta fenomenale che si e' dichiarata disponibile all'evidenza su questo sito. Devo dire che mi ha aiutato molto rilasciando l'intervista in inglese, se gli amici del forum italiani che non capiscono le rispondere me lo faranno presente, saro' lieto di ritradurre in italianol e stesse. Considerate che Rossella e' una traduttrice professionista.


1- Luogo e data di nascita
Firenze, Italy.
June 30th, 1969.
2- Statistiche (altezza peso contest e peso off season, oltre a misure di braccia e gambe e altro che vuoi aggiungere o far sapere) e sollevamenti piu' significativi
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 134 lbs pre-contest / 141 lbs off-season
3- A tuo avviso la tua parte del corpo migliore e quella che vorresti migliorare
Any bodybuilder is deemed to wanting improvements all over their body – forever. However, I may be pretty satisfied with lats and delts. My pet peeves are glutes.
4- L'esercizio che preferisci e che ti riesce meglio e quello che detesti ma che devi fare
I workout only with exercises I like and I learn to appreciate exercises I need to do in my workout.
5- Training routine e mai provato i massimali in qualche sollevamento?
I like to say, I wish I were a weightlifter! I love heavy weights, low rep range. Said that, I must admit I do not try 1RM. This is why I am afraid I can get injured.
6- Hai mai praticato altri sport? A che livello?
My other "sports" activity has been studying – a degree in Mathematical Logics with honors.
7- Qual'e' il motivo per cui hai iniziato ad allenarti coi pesi?
I wanted to connect body and mind in order to improve my physique and revenge that plump, swot little girl I used to be.
8- Quando hai deciso (se l'hai mai fatto) di gareggiare?
I competed as a bodybuilder for 10 years – 1992 thru 2001. I dabbled with Bodyfitness with a come-back in 2005.
9- Migliori risultati di gara
In female bodybuilding: several times championess of the IFBB Middle Italy, 3rd at the Italian Nationals.
10- Il piu' grande successo in questo sport o in altri sport che hai praticato o pratichi
IFBB Silver Medal in 2009 for my activity in bodybuilding. When IFBB World President Rafael Santonja handed it out to me, I said: "I love bodybuilding". He answered: "We love you". Getting a prize for what you do in your sport and for helping making it better, it was the highlight of my sports career for sure.
11- Cosa ti piace del periodo in cui gareggi e cosa ti piace del periodo detto off-season (quando non gareggi)
I love the bodybuilding lifestyle, 24/7, all year round and all my whole life. Period.
12- Descrivi la tua tipica giornata
Work-work-work plus work-out. I always find time to work out. It is the driving force for anything else.
13- Hai degli hobbies che ti piacerebbe farci conoscere?
I am such a lucky person that my work and my hobbies are the same thing. In these latest years I have been really active in promoting IFBB shows in Italy. I don't know if that's a hobby – it is lots of hard job. But the satisfaction you get after the show is multiplied by the number of the participants. It is like I win 12-20 times in a show.
14- Obiettivi nella vita e nella carriera sportiva?
Maybe a come-back – not on a stage, but in a contest shape. As for my life, keeping going ahead enjoying it.
15- I muscoli che hai costruito con fatica e la forza che ne deriva ti aiutano nella vita di tutti i giorni, fuori da una palestra? Ricordi qualche occasione in particolare in cui forza e muscoli ti hanno avvantaggiata?
Being a bodybuilder is an advantage if you got there by using your mind. Inner strength, focus, and a good attitude – together with a good look, of course - are definitely an asset in your life.
16- Hai un sito?
www.rossellapruneti.com


RobMash

Però voglio dire una cosa. Ho invitato Rossella Pruneti più volte su questo forum per dirle  di promuovere anche qui il BB femminile italiano. Credo che questo forum sia uno dei posti in assoluto migliori per fare pubblicità al BB italiano. Rossella Pruneti mi ha risposto che non vuole iscriversi a questo forum per motivi imprecisati (non me li ha voluti dire) bah!!! Peccato perchè lei potrebbe fare una grande pubblicità al BB italiano visto anche che sa parlare inglese perfettamente e conosce molte cose sul BB.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fbbadmirer

Nice, I know this is late, but I just recently stumbled onto this thread. She looks amazing.

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS