Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [jman = Shamus] The Dean

Started by slim0926, May 09, 2010, 01:45:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slim0926

This is my first post ever on anything, but i searched the story archive here and did not see this authors stories...so jman if u c this PLEASE WRITE MORE...This story hits all the points on this board..so with out further addooo enjoy.   :o

The Dean
By jman
I meet a REAL problem student


My name is Jack and I'm the dean at a Jefferson High School who is doing
pretty well for himself. I'm 28 years old, fresh out of college with my Ph.D.
in secondary education and I'm pretty attractive (at least, that's what I've
been told by a number of women). I'm making good money and I'm on the fast
track to getting my own high school. Like I said, things are going well. Or,
at least I was doing pretty well.

Monday morning I was sitting in my office when I got a referral slip for a
girl in school. Seems she's a new student here, name of Carrie, and she's got
a problem with the dress code. Typical, really. I see new students in my
office all the time about this sort of thing. So I buzz my secretary to let
Carrie in.

The girl that came through my door looked like a Playboy editor's wet dream.
She's about 5'7", short brown hair, the most kissable lips you've ever seen
and piercing blue eyes. Her face was gorgeous (and that word doesn't even do
it justice) but her body was devastating. She had real firm-looking, huge
breasts (I'd guess double D, and a generous double D at that) that were barely
contained by her baby t-shirt (haven't those gone out of style yet?) which
looked painted on. I could tell straight off she wasn't wearing a bra. This
shirt was so small that she had cleavage just spilling out the top and the
bottom was cropped just below her chest, revealing a hard stomach and thin,
tapered waist. Her arms were athletically muscular, like a gymnast's. Her
shorts were equally tight, showing off her beautifully rounded butt and quite
a lot of her legs. And they were curvy, cheerleader-looking legs that went all
the way up. This girl was achingly wonderful to look at.

Needless to say, I was instantly distracted (and rather aroused) but I had a
job to do and damned if I wasn't going to do it. Besides, she was way too
young to consider. I extended my hand to shake hers and she accepted. It was a
good bit smaller than my hand (I'm a well-built 6'3") but when she gripped it,
she squeezed so tightly I thought she was going to break it. Carrie released
my grip and I told her to have a seat in the chair in front of my desk.

"That's quite a grip you've got there, Carrie," I said, rubbing my hand in
pain.

She flashed me an electric smile and said, "sorry about that. Sometimes I
forget my own strength. So, to what do I owe the honor of meeting you today?"
She was laying it on thick.

I got right to the point. "It's your outfit. I know it's only your first day
here, but I sincerely doubt that what you're wearing was acceptable at your
last high school."

"Well, I worked out a deal with the administration at Central High and I was
hoping maybe we could do the same here." She was getting really flirtatious at
this point. "I mean, you're pretty cute, for an administrative type, anyway."

I'm not going to lie. This girl was damn tempting and at this point I was
wishing I were back in high school again.

"Listen, I don't know how they run things at Central High School, but around
here, we don't play that game. How old are you, 17?"

"Just turned 18, actually," she said sweetly.

"Right. Administrators still can't see students no matter how old they are and
I'm not about to put my career on the line for a senior who thinks she can
make up her own rules. Now, I'm going to call your parents and have them bring
you an appropriate change of clothes."

"Both my parents work," was her reply. She was obviously getting mad.

"All right then, you have a car, don't you?" She nodded. "Good. Then I'll give
you exactly one hour to go home, change clothes and report back to my office.
You can make up the time you miss in detention this evening."

She was pissed now. "You know, I was really hoping we could do this the easy
way," she said and got up and leaned over my desk. Then she got right up into
my face and said, "now you're going to learn that you fucked with the wrong
little girl."

As she turned to walk out the door, I called after her. "You just bought
yourself a week's worth of detention, young miss."

Carrie didn't acknowledge my words and continued straight for the door. When
she got there, she grabbed the handle and with one arm she easily RIPPED THE
DOOR OFF THE HINGES AND SLOUGHED IT OFF TO THE SIDE! She'd had me very turned
on about two minutes ago, but now I was getting pretty intimidated by her
strength. I mean, this girl who could be a stripper in another few months just
tore my office door off like she was opening a can of peanuts!

Well, about ten minutes later, after I had gotten off the phone with
maintenance, the walkie-talkie on my desk crackled to life.

"Dr. Aaron?" It was Dave Brown, the School Resource Officer. "You'd better get
out here to your truck. There's some girl standing here and-" Then there was
some terrible feedback and then silence.

"Dave? Dave?" I yelled into my walkie-talkie. Nothing. Shit, I thought, this
cannot be good.

I ran out to the parking lot and up to my new Ford Expedition. I found Officer
Brown lying on the ground holding his hand to his chest and writhing in pain.
Next to him was his walkie-talkie, crushed.

"What the hell happened, Dave?" I asked him.

"This crazy gymnast bitch crushed my walkie-talkie and hand while I was trying
to talk to you."

Carrie stepped out from behind my truck and said to Dave, "Bitch? Did you just
call me a bitch?"

"Hold on a minute, Carrie," I said.

"I'll deal with you in a minute, Jack," was her reply. Then she turned back to
Dave and said, "You do NOT call me a bitch, understand?" She reached down with
her right hand, grabbed a handful of Dave's shirt and lifted him off the
ground! Officer Brown is a HUGE guy, about 6'5" and well muscled and she
picked him up, feet dangling, and slammed him into the side of the truck.

"Carrie, would you put him down, please," I pleaded. Now I was scared, for
both Dave and me.

"Fine," she said and slung him into a patch of grass about 30 feet away. He
looked uninjured, but he was out like a light. It was then that I noticed she
was holding something in her left hand.

"What have you got there," I asked her.

"Oh, this? This is your towing hitch," she said and tossed it over to me. She
had completely torn the hitch off my back bumper and what's more, I could see
finger indentations in the ball. "I was going to do a little, uh, work on your
truck, but Officer Brown over there caught me in the act. Oh well. Now you can
see first hand why I always get my way."

She brushed past me around to the front of my truck. "I can tell you're pretty
impressed by my athletic abilities, Jack. And I DID see you staring at my tits
while I was in your office, by the way."

I blushed.

"It's okay. When you've got a 34 DD rack like this, it attracts attention and
I like attention." She turned and face the windshield and place her hands on
the hood of my Expedition. "Now, you can stare at my ass for a minute. Here,
I'll bend down a bit."

With that, Carrie started pushing down on the hood of the truck and
astonishingly, this centerfold model was compressing the suspension of the
truck, slowly and sexily and with incredible ease.

"Pretty nice, isn't it."

I was torn between staring at her shapely butt and watching her press the
front of my truck down with just her arms. The hood of the truck was already
bending to her superhuman strength and the grill itself was getting crushed.

"See, Dr. Aaron, I'm not like other girls. I've got a body that any man and
many women would kill to get a hold of. What most of them don't know, at least
not when they first meet me, is what this body is capable of."

The wheel wells of the truck were now touching the tires. Then I heard a loud
bang. She'd popped my front tires!

"How the."

"Ooops," she said, completely ignoring my inability to put together a coherent
thought. "Looks like you've got a couple flat tires. Well, I guess I'll have
to change them." She walked around to the side of the truck.

"Got a jack? Oh, to hell with it. I don't really need one anyway." She reached
down to the bottom of my truck and with one hand under the sidestep lifted the
right side off the ground and brought it up to her waist. "Ok, gotta take the
tire off."

Carrie reached into the rim with her left hand and grabbed a hold of one of
the thick spokes. She jerked her hand and pulled the wheel off.

"Sorry, forgot to take the lug nuts off. Oh, I need the spare, don't I? Could
you hold this for a moment? No, I don't suppose you can. Oh well," and with
that, she dropped my truck. "Spare's in the back, right?"

I just nodded and started to go for the keys.

"I don't need those, I think your trunk's unlocked."

She walked to the back of the truck and I went around to see what she was
doing. Carrie reached into the wedge between the hatch and the frame and
started bending the door back like it was tin foil. Once she'd opened a gap
large enough to fit the rest of her hand through, she ripped the door off.
Carrie took the door in one hand and tossed it like a Frisbee about three
hundred yards away onto the roof of the two-story school building.

"In case you haven't caught on by now, Dr. Aaron, I'm the strongest girl
you've ever met. Hell, I'm the strongest PERSON you've ever met."

"How.how strong are you?" I finally mustered.

"Frankly, I'm not sure. By the time I was a freshman, I was curling the front
end of my parents' station wagon for reps. Wasn't even that hard."

"But, you're.you're so hot.and."

"I know. Pretty incredible, isn't it?" Carrie opened the floor panel as she
was talking with me and pulled out the spare tire. "Gotta check to see if it's
properly inflated." With that, she held the spare tire in both hands and
started squeezing the tire in on itself. The tire put up little resistance and
burst. "Damn, flat too, she said and absent- mindedly tossed it away over her
shoulder and across the street into an empty parking lot. "Anyway, as far as
my strength goes, I can tell you this: in a tug of war contest between me and
your average football team, I win."

"How did you get this strong?"

She continued going through the contents of my trunk. "Good genes, I guess. I
think I'm peaked out now, though. I can't exactly go to the gym to get
stronger and besides, being more powerful than 50 football players is all any
one should need." She found my tire iron and pulled it out. "Ooh, this is my
favorite trick," she said excitedly. Carrie started bending the tire iron into
a coil. When it was small enough to fit around her wrist, she put it on and
continued wrapping it around her forearm. When she was done, she held up her
arm, flexed and said, "Check out my new bracelet!"

The devilish but sexy smile on her face told me she was really enjoying the
show she was putting on. To be honest, I was too. Watching a girl with a
swimsuit model's body destroy my Expedition was amazing.

"OK, I think we can make a deal now, Carrie," I finally said, breathlessly.

"Aww, I was just starting to have fun. Well, I don't think you'll be driving
this away anytime soon," she said and walked over to the driver's side of the
truck. She reached down and flipped it over onto its roof. She turned back to
me. "You know, Jack, I meant it when I said you were cute. Why don't you look
me up after graduation?"

As I suppose you can imagine, no one gave her a problem about how she dressed
anymore. Well, not any of the teachers. The few boys who did learned soon
enough that unless Carrie approached you, you don't ask her out.

8)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

slim0926

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

slim0926

Sorry guyz computer froze when i first posted so it posted it twice but i will get better at this posting thing..but on the other hand the story is just that good I You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rwt776

great story.  Do you have more or were can I find this story

slim0926

I really don't know if there are any more stories,cause i have searched the whole web and nothin comes up.Diana the valkyrie is where i found this along time ago..maybee she knows where there are more of his works.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

I actually got in contact with JMan one time with my praise for his story, turns out he actually wrote at Diana under another name, as Shamus he wrote the stories Molly parts 1 and 2 in the 6th miscellaneous stories bookshelf.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!