⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Heather Parsons ???

Started by ad91456, April 12, 2010, 08:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ad91456

It's been a long time since there has been an update regarding Heather. Does anyone know whats she up to these days?

Any updates, new pics, clips would be most welcome!!

Thanks.

ad91456

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

dad123


real good,i was wondering if she had quit.

regiotigre10

Hi !!!

What happened to Heather Parsons (Pedigo) ???, anyone know if she has facebook or insta**** ???

Regards !!!

Paul1966

This is her website (no update later) : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I found this link, but I am not sure if this woman are the ex-bobybuilder (what do you think?) :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ciccio.patata

What happened to Heather Parsons?

Unicron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What happened to Heather Parsons?

Her website and blog are still up. She looks nothing like she once did as of 2011. Still pretty though.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login