⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Favorite part of a female bodybuilders lower body

Started by Female Bodybuilding, January 24, 2010, 10:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Female Bodybuilding

What's you favorite part of a female bodybuilders lower body?
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive


elmariachi

GLUTES!! GLUTES!! and GLUTES!!  ;D ;D..If you have DOGGIE a FBB you definitely know the FUN of it.. ;D ;D
Celebrating my 1000th load of HAPPINESS to Yaxeni



Gazwneste

I agree woth f.m.g . All of the parts are GREAT, but if i had to chose (and i did) i would say CALVES

andygates


zinran

I love glutes. For those of you that are Seinfeld fans, you know what I mean when I say that I am the assman.

Musclelegs


FemaleMusclesFan


brian



yeknom

Pretty much like everything about a female bodybuilders lower body, all time favorite being calves, least favorite feet.

saarivirta