Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

MTV True Life - I'm a Private wrestler - ULTRA-RARE DOCUMANTARY..

Started by Female Bodybuilding, October 20, 2019, 06:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Female Bodybuilding

Hi all,

MTV True Life - I'm a private wrestler..... ...VHS Rip

This programme originally aired in the USA in 2001. It was shown over here in the UK England a few years later. I reckon it was 2006.
This is my own VHS recording. I didn't even know that it was coming on that day! I just came across it as I was flicking through the electronic programme guide on the tv screen. Yes...I remember...it was Saturday evening.
I recorded it and kept it locked away until now, whilst I am now wise to video conversions..etc..

This video is a "must have" for ALL of us. We can all relate to it in our own ways...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS