Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

funsizephysique

Started by ark [abracadabra], March 01, 2017, 10:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ark [abracadabra]

just wanted to draw a comparison here. she sort of looks like charliejay, but blonde and bigger arms, and a nicer attitude (meaning CJ didn't know how to handle 20 guys putting her through the usual in free chat, she was fine in private).
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

ark [abracadabra]

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

scdude

She is a doll..I hope it lasts :)