Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dianna Dahlgren - cute fitness chick with freckles

Started by griceins, August 26, 2010, 10:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griceins

20 years old
Height: 5' 8" 
Weight: 135 lbs   
Bust: 34"   
Waist: 25"   
Hips: 36" 

Some of these have been posted on this site before, some have not.  I thought her appropriate for this forum topic.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

griceins

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

griceins

How can anyone vote this chick a 1 and leave no explanation?  Wouldn't you like to see a 7 or 8 on that persons scale?

RobMash

 I think this person who have give 1 is an envious woman or he is a man who don't like the woman without the big muscles of a bodybuilder
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

cossy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How can anyone vote this chick a 1 and leave no explanation?  Wouldn't you like to see a 7 or 8 on that persons scale?
The person who gave her a 1 is a he,but a he with a big ego,and ''he'' is afraid that she can kick his ass if she wants. :-[

Old Surehand

I do prefer the big girls, but I would never give this girl a 1.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Malbec

She doesn't fit the specs (for my opinion of "perfect"), but she f'n rocks it - playful, confident, etc. Her personality that shows up on cam bumps her from a 9 to a 9.5. Purely, amazing.