⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [Muscle Fan] Stories~collected

Started by king22222000, July 18, 2017, 04:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

king22222000

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

The Transformation

High School Friendship Renewed #GoG






The Transformation
By Muscle Fan
An extremely violent, muscle transformation story of a brother and sister.
____________________________

Joanna Jaegger and her younger brother, Jack, had a fairly normal southern
California upbringing. Joanna was involved in track and gymnastics at high
school, Jack in football and track.
Academically, both were at the top of their respective classes. While Jack was
brilliant at language arts and history, Joanna excelled at chemistry and
biology. The pair was only a year apart in age with Joanna being the senior.
Joanna's family lived a modest life in a nice blue-collar neighborhood. Mr.
Jaegger was a chemist for a vitamin supplement firm. This is probably where
Joanna got her love of chemistry and science. Mrs. Jaegger was a high school
math teacher and head of the math department.
Joanna was accepted at Berkley in the bay area on a full scholarship for
chemistry. She was tested in high school and achieved an IQ score of 167. The
year after Joanna was at Berkley, Jack, also on a full scholarship for track
and his middle distance prowess, went to Oregon State University.
Surprisingly, his fields of interest were nuclear engineering, dabbling in
mechanics. Jack's IQ was 157, so he was no slouch in the brains department
either.
While the brother and sister were away at their respective colleges, their
father began experimenting at home on growth formulas. This was in Jack's
refurbished bedroom that was transformed into a mini-laboratory. Mr. Jaegger
felt he was on to something when some of the lab mice exhibited greater
strength than their non-enhanced counterparts. Mr. Jaegger had outfitted
Joanna's bedroom into an animal holding facility.
Both Joanna and Jack were deep into their academics. They absorbed all that
was thrown at them, but still managed to do some extra-curricular activities
with classmates of the opposite sex. While Joanna didn't have a steady
boyfriend, her outward appearance attracted a lot of attention. She learned
fast what the guys at school liked and wanted. She was, as ever, a quick
student. Jack, with his athletic built attracted the attention of a lot of the
co-eds on campus. He was, what he considered, well endowed with a seven-inch
cock, and the Jaegger blue eyes.
Joanna stood 5'-7" with an athletic built of one who worked out regularly.
Since starting college, she had gotten away from the gymnastics of high school
but did manage to get in an occasional jog and, at the urging of an
on-again-off-again male friend, lifted weights. Not to the point of being a
competitive bodybuilder, but certainly enough to have definition and be toned.
Jack was 5'-8" and also fit. Being on the track team gave him a lean athletic
appearance. He, too, began lifting weights to strengthen his upper body. That,
coupled with his 'package', made him very popular.
This was pretty much the day in day out routine for the Jaegger clan until one
winter day in Joanna's junior year. On that particularly cold, rainy day, her
mother and father were killed in a traffic accident. The accident, weather
related, was heart wrenching for Joanna and Jack. Neither of the kids seemed
to be able to shake the feeling of total loss of their parents. Despair. It
seemed to have both young siblings depressed and in a constant foul mood. They
were pretty much mad at the world.
Their mother's insurance and school benefit package and father's investments
and pension left them both well off, but not rich by any means. Both of the
kids decided to finish out the school term, but didn't want to go further
since they needed to get a job or find a source of income. They made
arrangements to maintain the house, lab animals, yard, etc. before heading
back to their respective schools.
The school year ended. They had both aced their classes, but were heading home
to an empty house and an uncertain life. They arrived within a week of each
other and set about cleaning the house, getting rid of their parents clothes
and going through personal effects. Since there were no other heirs, and they
were the designated beneficiaries, they were able to transfer title of the
home into their name. There were a lot of things they needed to attend to.
Joanna ran across notes of her father's in the makeshift laboratory. With her
chemistry background, she could follow what he was working on with little
trouble. He seemed to be trying to achieve a high energy vitamin/mineral
supplement that would enhance physical performance. It appeared he was on the
right track, but the auto accident had cut his work short. Joanna set about
duplicating her father's experiments and within a couple of months had
developed a viable protocol and written up the reports.

During this period, an outside observer who didn't know Joanna and Jack might
think them husband and wife rather than siblings. They were always very close
growing up, rarely fighting. Their parents ran an "open house" in which it was
not unusual to see one or more of the family members in their underwear, bra,
panties, or less. Mr. and Mrs. Jaegger felt this developed family closeness
and a healthy respect for not only one's own body, but a respect for the other
family members as well. Perhaps it did because Joanna and Jack were quite
comfortable with each other and with each other's bodies.
They slept in the same bed in their master bedroom since their old bedrooms
were now a laboratory. They 'spooned' and occasionally were intimate. It
wasn't lust, just the need to hold each other and have the pleasure of skin on
skin. They both secretly felt it was a little remorse at losing their parents.
During the day, Jack worked on his project, developing a low dose
radiation/laser unit. He also did most of the housework and cooking. Joanna
was consumed with developing her "secret formula" and completing her father's
experiments. They did workout together and go for evening jogs.
It was in the spring that she found the key compound to what her father had
been working on. Joanna contacted the pharmaceutical firm that her father had
worked for and arranged a meeting.
She met with the company's team of administrative, legal and scientific
representatives. The deal was struck and Mr. Babcock, the legal counsel, came
to their house with papers to sign and a very generous check for the formula
and rights. This would certainly help Joanna and Jack to pursue their
interests. Joanna signed the papers and had the check in hand.
The following day, Joanna and Jack went to the bank and deposited their check.
At home they had some options to consider. "What do you think about a change
of scenery, Jack?", Joanna said. "What do you mean?", replied Jack. "Well, now
that we have some funds at our disposal and since this house still has the
memories of mom and dad, I was thinking we could take this opportunity to move
and make a new start for ourselves." "Move, move where?" "Up north, Northern
California, where we can get a little parcel of land. That would give you more
room for your experiments and mine. Maybe somewhere near Berkley."
They were sitting there in the family room as they normally did, he in boxer's
and she in panties with no bra. No embarrassment. Discussing the future, like
a married couple. That's when Jack said, "I'll agree to that as long as our
living arrangements change slightly. I want to continue sharing our bed and
'playing house', being brother and sister 'with benefits', if you will."
Joanna mulled this over for a minute, and then replied, "That's fine by me,
and it's just that we have to respect each other's space and private time when
one of us wants it." "Agreed", said Jack. And so listed and sold the house
(for more than what either thought they would get), found a place that was
north of Napa, California, and made the preparations to move. The movers came
and boxed up everything including the small laboratory, which Joanna oversaw
to insure that nothing got broken. That evening as they left their childhood
home, which was no longer theirs, they headed north, stopping at a hotel up
the coast before pushing on to their new house near Napa. They checked in and
registered, just for laughs as they would say, as Mr. and Mrs. Jaegger. They
made love in a conventional manner loving the feel of one another's bodies
against each other.
The next day, they arrived at their new house. The local realtor was waiting
to meet them. After a quick inspection of the house, which was larger than the
one they had sold, they toured the grounds. Ten acres of wine grapes
surrounded the house. The house and pool area were separated by a tall block
wall. At the back of the property, the realtor showed Joanna and Jack an iron
door that was firmly secured into the face of a rock outcropping. This is
where the previous owner had stored his casks of wine. While Jack and Joanna
had no desire to store wine there now, they decided it would make a great
laboratory or workshop for Jack. It was then that Jack claimed the 'cellar' as
his own. That didn't bother Joanna, because the house was huge and had enough
rooms to convert one or more to a lab. Also, she wanted to have one as fitness
center, but she could work on that at her leisure. The realtor mentioned that
she had someone who was interested in the grapevines and harvesting the grapes
on the property and would the Jaegger's be interested. This would bring some
steady income in, so with little consultation, both agreed. It seemed as if
things were finally falling into place for Jack and Joanna.
And so they settled into a routine once more. Joanna spent her time setting up
a fairly extensive lab, getting a dedicated room in the house outfitted with
floor to ceiling mirrors and all the latest workout equipment and a full range
of dumbbells, barbells, plates and assorted freeweights as well as decorating
the house. Jack oversaw the watering of the grapes, installing a timer and
automated system that would virtually take care of itself, he unpacked his
machines and tools and put them in one wing of the 'cellar', maintaining the
pool and continued in his role as housekeeper and cook, and tasks that he was

finding were taking far too much time.
Days passed, and work around the house progressed as well as work on Joanna
and Jacks projects. Jack completed his radiation/laser unit. With this machine
he could pinpoint areas of the body or mind that could be 'zapped' with
radiation, guided by the laser or perform broad range coverage. At least it
worked that way on paper. Jack need a practical experiment to confirm what he
knew would be a breakthrough in medical mechanics. Joanna, also, came up with
a new growth formula. This enhanced serum was after cloning her original
formula and make a few "modifications" to it. She experimented on rats and
discovered that while the subject rats were stronger, faster and more agile;
they also had a heightened sexual drive. She found this exceedingly
interesting as her sex life, while not one of celibacy was not what she would
call 'over the top'.
"Look, we have to put our products to some practical tests," Joanna said, "We
need to try these out'" "But on who?", Jack asked. "Don't be stupid, we've got
to try these ourselves." Joanna said. "I'll try it. But you have to monitor
and record everything. Take measurements before and after. I just hope this
goes as well as it has for my rats." Joanna said.
The following day, Jack and Joanna were in Joanna's lab. Jack weighed and
measured her. She stood naked at 5'-7" and weighed 126 pounds. Her bicep was
13", calves, 14" with a 34"-24"-34" figure. She was visibly toned, but not
bulky. She wore a B cup bra, but at this time she wasn't wearing one. Jack
wrapped up the weigh/measure session by photographing his sister from the
front, back and left and right profiles. Next came the actual injection of
'Joanna's Juice' as she called it. Joanna was seated in a straight back chair
and Jack handled the injection after cleaning a spot in the crook of her
forearm with alcohol. The administered dose was 10cc. At first, nothing
appeared to happen, and then Joanna said that she had a warm feeling
throughout her body, and her skin tone took on a deeper hue. Soon her hands
and feet seemed to grow, followed by the longer bones of the body and
eventually the shoulders seemed to have broadened.
Time elapsed was two hours and while Joanna was never unconscious, she seemed
to be a bit groggy as if coming from under an anesthetic. Jack helped her to
her feet but was unprepared for what he saw. His sister was now 5'-10" and
weighed 170 pounds. However, he would no longer call her toned but rather
muscular. Bicep 15", calves 15" with a now 37"-24"-35" figure. He didn't know
what her bra cup size was but he was sure it was larger than when they had
started. He was genuinely impressed. Joanna seemed to be pleased too as she
couldn't take her eyes off herself in the full length mirror. "So, what do you
think?" she asked, turning to face Jack. "I think you look terrific, better
than terrific, you look wonderful" Jack said. "I can see that" she said
referring to the erection Jack sported through his shorts. "Let's screw; I
want to see if this growth hormone has done anything to enhance my genitalia."
Joanna said. So with that they went to their bedroom and made love for well
over an hour. Joanna could honestly tell there had been a change.
As they were laying there following their love making, Joanna asked, "So, how
was it, did you notice any difference?" "As a matter of fact, I did, you
seemed tighter, more lubricated and definitely more into my movements." "Yeah,
I thought so too. It made love making more pleasurable, that's for sure. So
when do you want to try the growth hormone?" Joanna said. "Whoa, me, do you
think I need it?" "Hey, we do everything together, right? I can tell you,
you'll come out a new man, one that will get the attention of all the ladies."
Joanna said. "OK, OK, it will be my turn tomorrow, but right now, I want a
replay of that love making," said Jack.
The next morning dawned bright and early. Both Jack and Joanna went through
their morning workout of an early morning jog and a two-hour stint in the
weight room where they spotted each other. Joanna noticed that she was lifting
noticeably heavier weights than usual with not as much help from Jack. In
fact, she was almost surpassing him on some of the exercises.
After the workout and a light breakfast, they went to the lab where Joanna
made the preparations for Jacks shot. She measured Jack at 5'-8" and smiled
know he was a full 2" shorter than she was. He weighed 163 pounds and had a
15" bicep. As an afterthought she measured his manhood and noted it was 5"
flaccid and 7" erect. She was giving Jack a 10cc dose of the serum as she had
had. Joanna also photographed Jack, front, back and each profile. If for no
other reason they would have a digital record of the transformation that had
taken place.
The shot went as planned and again the process took about two-hours to fully
reach its full effect. Jack's limbs grew and his muscle tone increased. Once
on his own two feet, Joanna was eager to get him on the scale and measure him.
She loved her brother and appreciated that he loved her, enough to go through
this experiment with her.

Jack now stood 6'-0" and weighed an even 200 pounds. He looked great and said
he felt wonderful. In fact, he wanted to see what he could do in the weight
room. But before Joanna let him go, she measured his flaccid cock and found it
to be 61/2" and stroked him to an erection for a measurement of a little over
8". Truly an impressive improvement, so much so, that she wanted to continue
holding on to him. But Jack was anxious to see if he could lift any more than
he normally did.
Joanna watched as Jack pumped iron and was getting wet with desire just
thinking about him. He did curl after curl with the 50 pound dumbbells, squats
on the squat rack with 350 pounds and leg presses with 850 pounds and was
barely breathing hard. All this exercise seemed to have little effect on his
stamina. With a smile from his sister and little urging, they headed off to
the master suite. Their love making lasted well into the night. As they lay
there, a thought crossed Joanna's mind. Was there a way to specifically
enhance certain body parts using Jack's machine? She brought the subject up to
Jack and he seemed intrigued by the idea. He said that he wouldn't mind having
a bigger dick and Joanna confessed she would like bigger breasts. They both
agreed to sleep on it as well as sleeping on other things. This was something
they would need to work on.
The next day, Jack and Joanna went through their normal routine of runs and
working out in the gym. Jack needed to run into town to get some groceries,
one of the tasks that he wished he could divorce himself of. He got in the
truck and set off. As he drove he was consumed with figuring out how to
utilize his machine into their transformation project. This was what they had
come to call it, 'The Transformation Project'. Jack not only needed to get
some groceries, but he also needed to get him and Joanna some clothes since
the one's they had before the transformation no longer fit. Jack was not a
great shopper, but it would take extra patience for him to pick out clothes
for his sister.
Joanna lounged around the house. Now that she had developed the 'Joanna Juice'
as she jokingly called it, she would need to focus her attention on other
projects. She was in her lab and a thought, 'What would happen if I gave
myself another 5cc's of the 'Joanna Juice'? She was mulling this over when it
struck her, who would know? Just Jack and he seemed to love the effect it had
on her body before, he would love the new improved Joanna even more. With
that, she loaded a syringe with 5cc's of the serum and self-injected it into
her arm.
Time seemed to slow and her mouth became dry. She was somewhat aware of a
ripping sound coming from somewhere in the room, but she wasn't sure where.
Being the scientist that she is, she made a note in her paperwork that she
injected herself at 11:00AM. As her mind cleared, she could see the clock on
the wall and it said 12:40PM. 'Oh, my God!' she thought, 'I must have dozed
off for an hour and a half.' That's when she stood up and her cotton shorts
that she had been wearing fell to the floor in pieces. Her sports bra was
barely holding on, so she removed that leaving standing there naked. She
looked down and her feet looked bigger, which prompted her to hold her hands
up in front of her face. They too looked bigger, the fingers longer and her
fingernails, which she normally kept at a shortened length, were about one
half inch now. Jack is not going to believe this. She got on the scale in the
lab and did a double take when it registered 210 pounds. 'That can't be
right', she thought, 'I don't feel any heavier.' She would have to wait for
Jack to return to get an accurate height and body measurements, but she could
tell that she had grown.
She headed to the weight room and pumped some iron. She was definitely
stronger, maybe ever stronger than Jack. She picked up the dumbbells that Jack
had used the day before and found them to be too light. She needed the 65
pound dumbbells to even get a feel for doing the curls. She tried the 350
pounds that Jack had left on the squat rack and again, found she needed to add
weight. She was at 500 pounds and going for reps. The leg press, never one of
her favorites, was still filled with 850 pounds. She made it an even 1,000
pounds and was able to knock out 15 good reps. She was doing seated military
presses, barbell curls, kick-back flies and lateral pull downs and still felt
wonderful. Her muscles were bulging. Her abs were showing signs of a 6-pack
with little effort to tighten the muscles. Her deltoids were well pronounced.
What she saw in the mirror was impressive. Even her calves were defined so
that you could clearly see all the muscles. It made her hot just to look at
her own reflection. She couldn't keep her hands off herself and found that she
was bringing herself to orgasm after orgasm. The floor beneath her was now wet
with her own juices.
Once she had calmed down, she cleaned up the weight room and found a 3-foot
long piece of rebar that was leftover from a construction project by the
former owner. She gripped each end and with little effort, bent the bar into a
crude bow shape. 'Just wait till Jack sees me now' she thought.
Jack went to a department store. He was dressed in jeans and T-shirt, although

the T-shirt was tight. He had on no socks but managed to get his feet in a
pair of loafers, but they were truly uncomfortable. He grabbed a couple pair
of jeans and some larger T-shirts. A couple of button-down sports shirts, new
underwear and a couple pair of shorts. As an afterthought, he picked up a pair
of swim trunks. As he was preparing to head for the shoe section, his cell
phone rang. The caller ID let him know it was Joanna. 'Where are you?' 'I'm at
Macy's getting some new clothes, why, what's up?' Jack asked. 'Well,' Joanna
began, 'you better pick me up some clothes too. I'm going to need new
everything. Don't be mad, but I took another shot of my 'Joanna Juice'. Just
5cc's this time." The silence seemed to go on for a full minute. 'What
happened?' Jack asked. 'I'm not sure, but I do know I'm bigger and I'm lifting
more weight, and you're going to be amazed at what you see, you'll love me.'
Joanna said. 'But I already love you. Well, I'll do the best I can with the
clothes. I guess if I pick things that are too big, you'll just have to grow
into them.' Jack said. 'That's not funny, but do your best.' she said.
So Jack got a pair of running shoes and a pair of cross trainers for himself.
He was studying the women's shoes when a petite Hispanic woman approached and
asked if she could help. Jack said 'Yes, but I'm not exactly sure of the size
I'll need.' 'Now that could be a problem, how tall is your wife?' the sales
clerk asked. Good question thought Jack, she was 5'-10" when I left this
morning, but who knows now. 'I think she's about six-foot', Jack said. 'Oh,
she's very tall, but I think she'd take a 10 or maybe an 11.' 'Sounds good, I
guess we can bring back whatever she doesn't need and return them.' 'Sure,
just be sure to save your receipt,' said the clerk. Jack said, 'Say, could you
help me pick out some clothes for her as well?' The clerk, checking her watch
said, 'Sure, I get off in 5 minutes, why don't I check out and then I'll help
you.' 'That would be great', said Jack.
Maria, as Jack would later find out, punched her timecard, collected her purse
from her locker and headed back out to the sales floor. She wanted to avoid
going back to her apartment that she shared with her abusive boyfriend,
Miguel, as long as possible. It seemed lately that the least little thing set
him off. Only this morning he was complaining how she disrespected him in
front of his family and friends and how she never wanted to spend time with
him. Any you know, he was right. She didn't want to spend time with him. Not
anymore, but how could she tell him without him going ballistic?
Jack, while waiting for the petite sales girl, called home. 'Hi, sis, what
have you been up to?' asked Jack. 'Well, I was doing some work around the
house and in the lab, and thought I'd see what a little more of my serum would
do', Joanna said. 'Holy crap, Joanna, how much did you take? What did you do
that for? Are you out of your mind? What happened?' 'Slow down, slow down, I
only took another 5cc but I did get bigger and stronger,' Joanna said. 'Just
how big did you get? I'm getting you some clothes now.' 'I'd guess I'm about
6'-3' now and I weighed myself at 210 pounds,' replied Joanna. 'Holy crap,'
Jack said for the second time, 'that's huge.' 'Well, I think you're going to
like what you see when you get home,' Joanna said as she smiled and looked at
herself in the full length mirror, 'In fact, I know you're going to love what
you see when you get here.' 'Be good sis, and I'll be there in a while. I
still have to get you some clothes and the groceries.' With that, Jack hung up
and looked up to see the salesgirl coming his way.
'Hi again, my name's Maria, I don't think I introduced myself earlier,' she
said. 'I'm Jack, and I appreciate you giving me a hand with picking things out
for my sister.' 'Your sister? I thought you were getting things for your
wife,' said Maria. 'No, I'm not married, just my sister and I, say, I'm not
holding you up from anything, am I?' Only from getting my ass handed to me by
my scumbag boyfriend, she thought. 'No, not holding me up at all, I'm happy to
help.' Besides, she thought, this guy is a cutie.
They set about getting clothes for Joanna. He told her about him and his
sister, losing their parents, but didn't get into the experiments. As they
were leaving the department store, a guy yelled at Maria from across the
parking lot. He came rushing at them as Jack was loading his purchases in the
truck. 'Who the hell is this guy?' Miguel asked. 'He's a customer I was
helping, if it's any business of yours,' Maria replied. With that, he pushed
Maria away from Jack and said, 'Don't you ever let me catch you flirting with
some asshole again!' Jack said, 'You shouldn't talk to her that way and
besides, she wasn't flirting with me.' Miguel rounded on Jack and said, 'Look
asshole, when I want your opinion, I'll ask for it.' 'That's not called for,
buddy,' Jack retorted. Miguel pointed a finger at Jack and jabbed him in the
chest, 'Look, buddy,' he said, mocking Jack, 'you want to watch yourself or I
might have to get rough.' Jack quickly grabbed his hand and finger and bent it
back with little effort. It snapped like a twig. Miguel went to his knees.
'Now why don't you apologize to Maria and say you're sorry.' All Miguel could
manage was a whimper and a pitiful, 'I'm sorry.' 'Let's get out of here,' Jack
said to Maria.
As they drove to the market some distance away, Maria filled Jack in on her
boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend, Miguel and their abusive relationship. She also

said that she was afraid now to go back to the apartment they shared.
After the grocery shopping, Jack asked Maria to come stay with him and Joanna
for a while. She accepted as she had nowhere else to go. They swung by her
apartment and since Miguel's car wasn't there (he was probably still at the
hospital having his hand and finger attended to), they ran in and cleaned out
the closet and drawers that had Maria's things. All of that got added to the
back of the truck.
They got to the house and Jack parked and opened the door for Maria. It was a
great house with a gate and tall wall around it, sitting tucked up against a
hill and having grape vines and arbors in front of it. It was pretty well
shielded from the road. It took several trips, but they got all the clothes
and groceries into the house. Jack and Maria brought the bags of groceries
into the kitchen and began putting things away. They finished their task and
Maria asked Jack, 'So, where's this sister of yours you've told me about?'
Before Jack could answer, a husky voice behind them said, 'I'm right here, but
I didn't know we were having a guest.'
Jack and Maria turned together. Maria's eyes widened and Jack's mouth opened
automatically with no sound coming from him. There leaning against the door
frame was Joanna, wearing only a pair of panties. She stood 6'-3" tall and was
totally ripped. She wasn't even flexing and she had well defined abs. Her
quads were shredded and she pretty much filled the door way. The width of her
shoulders was impressive. Her jaw length blonde hair and green eyes were set
in perfect skin of a walnut luster. Maria was speechless. This Amazon was
almost a full foot taller than her and to say she was intimidated would be an
understatement.
'Why don't you close your mouth or introduce me to our guest, Jack,' Joanna
said, ending the pause. 'Right, Joanna, ahh, Joanna, this is Maria, Maria,
this is my sister, Joanna,' Jack managed to stammer. Joanna moved across the
kitchen floor with the grace of a big cat moving in on its prey. Maria
reflectively took a step backwards noting a smile on Joanna's face. 'Welcome,
Maria, but don't be afraid, I'm not going to eat you, at least not yet,'
Joanna said and laughed lightly at her own joke. 'It's good to meet you,'
Maria said, 'Jack has told me so much about you.' 'I'll bet he has,' Joanna
said. Maria automatically stuck out her hand to shake Joanna's and it was
engulfed by the Amazon's huge hand.
Jack, recovering from the initial shock at seeing his transformed sister,
said, "I've asked Maria to spend a few days with us. Her life is a mess right
now and she needs a place to stay. Besides, she said she'd help out with the
housework and cooking." "Well, that's nice. We can use a little help around
here and I know Jack and I can use the company. But I hope our, or should I
say, my appearance doesn't put you off. First, I don't have many clothes that
will fit me, and if I did, we're pretty comfortable walking around in what God
gave us. I don't know if Jack mentioned that." "Not exactly, but as far as
clothes go, I'm a pretty good seamstress," Maria said. "Excellent!" Joanna
exclaimed, "Then you'll fit right in."
Maria and Jack showed Joanna what they had picked for her at the store. They
took things into Jack and Joanna's bedroom. Maria was surprised that they
slept together, but she was a guest and didn't say anything or question what
went on there.
Jack showed Maria to the spare bedroom and helped her unpack her things and
get them put away. Jack told Maria that she could wear whatever made her
comfortable, but that he and Joanna were both accustomed to wearing very
little and not being embarrassed by the human body.
Jack left and met up with Joanna on the deck by the pool. The afternoon sun
was still warm and Joanna was on one of the chaise lounges completely naked.
Jack came out and took a chaise next to her, stripping off his shirt and
shorts and underwear before sitting down. "So, how much did you tell your
young friend, Jack?" Joanna asked. "I've pretty much told her everything with
the exception of the experiments we've been running", Jack said. "Well, I hope
she can handle our lifestyle, she seems like a sweet person, oh, and by the
way, I wanted to show you something." Jack, his mind racing, thought, 'What
now?', but said, "What is it?" With that Joanna brought a metal reinforcing
bar from under her chaise that was about three feet long and an inch in
diameter. "Watch this." And without even leaving her reclined position grasped
the bar at each end and bent it as if it were a coat hanger. "Pretty neat,
huh?" Joanna asked. "Wow, that's impressive alright, you've transformed
yourself into a real Amazon."

They talked about the formula and what theycould do to incorporate Jack's
invention into the mix. How each of them was feeling and where to go from here.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


ImperatrixRattus

Ah, I remember this one.  The story's from like...2010 or something.  All up on DTV under the listed author.

IIRC right it's kinda rambly and goes on for 20ish chapters, gets in to some watersports sort of stuff, and of course the violence, etc.

king22222000

Maria came out to the patio in a leopard print bikini and took a chaise beside
Jack. She was still more than a little intimidated by Joanna and rightfully
so. Maria was about 5'-4" and probably weighed 110 pounds. She had small
breasts but a toned body. While her face was pretty, it was marred by some
acne scars. She had short black hair; hair that Miguel thought should be long.
She cut it just to spite him.
Joanna didn't waste any time asking Maria about her personal life and
especially about her ex-boyfriend, Miguel. She promised Maria that she could
stay with her and Jack as long as she wanted and if Miguel came around, she
would deal with him, in fact, she hoped he would come around so that she
could, as she said, 'Take care of the son of a bitch.' Maria was beginning to
feel more at ease around Joanna and lying here next to Jack who was well
endowed and naked was certainly a plus. She was raised in a conservative
family but decided since she was the only one on the patio wearing any
clothes, she'd take off her bathing suit top. She did and the sun was warm on
her nipples. She noticed that Joanna's nipples were erect and probably about a
half inch in length while the nipples on her small breasts looked like a
mosquito bite by comparison.
The sun was starting to set and Maria went in to get some dinner prepared.
Jack turned to Joanna and asked, "So, what do you think about Maria?" "I think
she likes what she sees in you and I think she'll fit in nicely here at the
house. We'll see how it works out."
Over dinner the conversation was light and Joanna and Jack turned to talking
about their experiments forgetting that Maria was sitting there until she
asked, "So, what exactly does this serum do? What would happen if I took it,
would I get bigger, would my breasts get bigger?" "Absolutely," Joanna said,
"you would gain muscle mass, your breast would get bigger and you'd have more
energy. You'd feel more alive. I wasn't much taller than you when I took my
first dosage of the serum." "Really? Well, I've always wanted bigger tits and
I would mind being bigger. Compared to you, Joanna, I feel like a mouse."
"Well, you're one mouse who will learn how to fight back, and you may surprise
yourself. If you want, tomorrow we can give it a try, but give it some
thought, once done, I don't think it can be undone," Joanna said.
That night, Maria retired to her room and thought of Jack. As she was thinking
of him, she let her fingers explore her body. He certainly was a handsome man
and she would love to have his body next to her and his cock inside. Her love
making to Miguel had been rushed, harsh and uneventful. Not something to be
looked forward to or even remembered. Jack and Joanna alone in their room made
passionate love at Joanna's urging. Her sex drive was certainly heightened by
the serum. Jack seemed to have a hard time satisfying her, but did with a
combination of fellatio and conventional sex. They both finally fell into a
deep sleep exhausted.
The next day was picture perfect. Not a cloud in the sky. The brother and
sister dressed in workout gear and went for a morning run, then after clicking
off six-miles, it was back to the house for a workout with the free-weight's
and the machines. Maria popped in to the weight room to see what the two were
doing. She stood there transfixed as she watches first Jack, then Joanna go
through their routine of lifting massive amounts of weight. She couldn't
believe any guy, let alone a girl, could lift so much. Their muscles were
huge, especially compared to hers. She found herself getting turned on not
just by Jacks muscles but also by Joanna's. Joanna, in her cat like grace,
without saying a word, walked up to Maria and stood there directly in front of
her. Maria could see nothing but a mountain of muscle. She was eye level with
Joanna's massive tits. Joanna struck a bicep pose and whispered, "You may
worship my muscles little thing. Kiss them and make love to them." Maria,
almost hypnotically, reached out to touch Joanna's bicep and kissed it. She
licked the salty sweat from her arm, then, ran her tongue around her own lips
to get every drop. Joanna led Maria to one of the weight benches and laid on
it. She held Maria by the waste and did seven or eight presses with her. Maria
was in a thin cotton blouse and cotton shorts. Joanna sat up and with an
economy of movement, ripped open the blouse and tore open the shorts. Buttons
popped off the top and the zipper on the shorts was ripped from its seam. "I
want you naked Maria," Joanna said. Maria couldn't get her panties and bra off
quick enough. "From now on, don't wear these unless Jack or I say to, do you
understand?" Joanna asked. "Yes, mistress." Maria replied. Joanna liked the
sound of that, she liked it a lot. She was getting increasingly turned on by
the smaller woman in front of her. "Pleasure me. Worship my muscles." Maria,
still almost hypnotic, knelt before Joanna and rubbed the massive thighs, bent
and kissed them, then tongued them. Joanna moaned, leaned back so she was
prone on the bench and moved her pelvis forward. Maria licked and sucked
Joanna to an orgasm, all the while rubbing Joanna's six-pack abs.
Jack, watching this whole episode, could not contain himself any more. He
stripped off his workout shorts and went to the women. He lifted Maria and put
her on top of Joanna on the bench and entered her from behind. Slowly at
first, but finally she was accepting all 8-inches. Maria, lying on top of
Joanna, came to her breasts only which she greedily sucked. Joanna's nipples
swelled and finally emitted a thin stream of milk. Maria sucked and drank. It
tasted wonderful, however, something was happening. She had a tingling...

Trinitus

Why do all the chapters end mid-sentence? It's kinda annoying...

I have edited the odd connection between the 1st and 2nd posts, but to get an answer to that question, it's best put it directly to the poster--which can be done using the FORUM's PM system--in stead of hoping he might check back here to see your query.  Any member can send a message to any other member.

BTW, if I find the rest of the story, I'll try to add it here.  ~Mod E15R91F

hatour

This is a short story about my recent trip home to visit my mom and boyfriend
and how I renewed my friendship with a high school girlfriend. If you enjoy my
story, I'd like to hear from you. Please contact me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Thanks,

Muscle Fan

High School Friendship Renewed
By Muscle Fan
__________________________

I had been at school for several months; away from home. I'm a senior majoring
in sports medicine at a university in Florida. I also play on the La Crosse
team. Now I was returning home for a short visit.

I was anxious to see my family and my boyfriend, Brad, and get his reaction to
the 'new me'. By the 'new me', I mean the culmination of my efforts to build
and tone my body. My fellow La Crosse players call me 'stud', but I'm still
Megan, although when I'm on the field I feel energized and almost invincible.
My quads have grown and are defined as are my arms and chest. My abs are a
six-pack thanks to countless sit ups and crunches. When Brad last saw me, I
was soft weak, now I'm hard and strong with more energy and stamina.

I drove home and pulled into the driveway. My mother ran to my car and gave me
a hug as I exited. My father passed away several years ago, but thanks to his
good investments, I was able to go away to college in pursuit of my dream to
one day be an athletic trainer or doctor catering to female athletes.

"Oh, Megan," my mother said as she wrapped her arms around me, "I've missed
you. Let me have a look at you." She pulled away and studied me. I'm five-foot
ten-inches and looked down at my mom. At five-foot four-inches, she craned her
neck to look up at me. "What do you think, mom?" I asked. She looked at me
from head to foot and chuckled. "I guess I should stop referring to you as 'my
little girl' now," she said, "Where did you get all those muscles?" "Lots of
hard work and eating right, mom," I replied. What I didn't tell her was that I
had found a 'supplement' which enhanced my workouts and muscle growth. She
would warm me against taking such things.

I carried my two bags into the house. "You didn't mention to Brad about me
coming home, did you, mom?" I asked. "No, honey," she said, "I haven't spoken
to Brad in months. Let me get you some ice tea," and she turned for the
kitchen. 'Odd, Brad use to always call my mom, just to say hello and see how
she was doing since I no longer had a father,' I thought.

Later that evening I had changed into a black leather mini-skirt, pale blue
tank top and pair of three-inch ankle boots. Now standing a little over
six-foot, I told my mom, "I'm not sure how late I'll be, you haven't changed
the locks have you," and I laughed. She smiled at me and said, "No, I haven't
changed to locks, but don't you think you should, you know, wear a bra?" "Mom,
this is the twenty first century, besides, my boobs aren't that big, what's to
see?" I asked. Never one to mince words, my mom said, "Your nipples for one, I
can see them through that cotton T-shirt of yours." I smiled and said, "I hope
Brad is as observant as you," and picked up my keys and left.

I arrived at Brad's apartment ten minutes later. I could see the glow of the
television through the drapes. 'Good,' I thought, 'he's home.' I had worried
that he might be out with his buddies since I was coming unannounced.

Brad and I had been dating for about a year. We had gone to the same high
school, but had been pulled in different directions while we were in college.
He attended the local university while I got a scholarship for La Crosse at
the university in Florida. We had only reconnected and began dating on one of
my visits home. In the meantime, we facetimed and emailed daily, the last
texts being yesterday. I had not told him I was coming to town.

I knocked on the door. "Me-Megan," he stammered when he opened the door, "what
are you doing here?" I grabbed Brad and lifted him off the ground. Brad who
stands about five-foot seven-inches felt like a feather in my arms. I kissed
his neck and whispered in his ear, "Surprised to see me? Let's get our clothes
off and get in bed." Before he could reply I kissed him full on the lips
exploring his mouth with my tongue.

When I broke the kiss and he stood back on the floor, he looked over his
shoulder and then swiveled back to me. "I didn't expect you, you didn't tell
me you were coming," he said in a rush. "I wanted to surprise you, baby," I
said, "now how about we go make love for the next two or three hours." "Ah,
well, I was about to head out, Megan," he said, "the guys are waiting for me
down at Pat's." Pat's is the local Irish pub where Brad and his buddies always
drank.

I reached down and peeled my tank top over my head. "Wouldn't you rather spend
your time with these," I said, cupping my small breasts, "than with your
buddies?" "Ah, yea, sure," he said, running his tongue across his lips, "You
look different, baby." I chuckled and flexed a double bicep pose. "Probably,"
I said, "I've added some muscle and have increased my stamina. Do you think
you can keep up with me in the bedroom?" "Ah, I don't know babe," he said,
"Hey, why don't you come with me to Pat's, the guys would love to see you."

I pushed past him and he sat down hard on the couch. "No, babe," I said,
walking to the bedroom door, "I need to have sex, a lot of sex, and I need it
now." I stressed the word 'now'.

I pushed open the bedroom door and found Emily Jackson, one of my best
friends, standing next to the bed clad only in a pair of bikini underwear. She
instinctively covered her large breasts with her forearms. "Megan," she said,
totally surprised, "I didn't know you were coming home." "Clearly," I said,
looking from Emily to Brad who was standing in the doorway.

Emily had auburn hair that fell to her shoulders and was trim at five-foot
four-inches. I had always considered her one of my best friends; shopping at
the mall, helping with homework in high school and going to movies together,
but a friendship didn't include sharing a boyfriend.

"How long have you two been going together," I asked looking at Brad. "We, ah,
we've been seeing each other on and off for the last couple of weeks," he
said. "Uh-huh," I said, "and the 'on' and 'off', has that been you on and off
her or do you prefer to be on the bottom now?" "Look, Megan," Emily said and I
turned to her, "You were away and Brad, well, Brad was lonely. That's all." I
smiled and said, "Then he should have bought a dog, wait, that's right, he has
one now." "Look, you don't have to be rude, Meg," she said.

"Rude?" I asked, "I come to visit my boyfriend and find my best friend in bed
with him, and you ask me not to be rude?" I stepped forward and Emily shrank
away from me. I grabbed her panties in both hands and ripped them from her
hips. Her auburn pubic hair stood out in sharp contrast to her pale skin.

"Megan, please," Brad said, "Let Emily go and we can discuss this." I turned
on him, "Discuss what, Brad," I asked, "there's nothing to discuss, do you
think I want your puny little cock in me now that it's been in this bitch?" I
laughed and quickly grabbed a tie from Brad's dresser. Moving quickly, I
pulled his arms behind him and tied his wrists together. He struggled but he
was no match for me. I pushed him on the bed, my adrenaline pumping.

"Since I don't want your cock in me," I said, turning to Emily, "I'll have
your tongue in my pussy." Emily's eyes widened and she backed up until she was
against the wall. "Oh, what's the matter baby," I asked, "Did you forget how
we use to talk about having sex together at our sleepovers but never did?" I
was now standing in front of her. I reached behind me and unzipped my skirt
and stepped out of it.

"Take a look, baby," I told her, "I've gotten bigger," and flexed a bicep
inches from her face, "Kiss it, and run your tongue over my she muscle." Her
eyes darted from my face to my bicep and back again. "Go on, Brad won't mind,
will you Brad," I asked, "Now kiss it!" Slowly she put her lips to my hardened
bicep and kissed it and then ran her tongue along it to my armpit.

"You can feel how hard it is, can't you, Em?" I asked, "Feel my abs. I've been
working on getting them rock hard." She put her hand on my sternum and slowly
traced the midline of my abdomen down to my navel. "Go on, baby," I encouraged
her; "I know you want to feel my clit. It's big and hard and waiting for that
pretty little mouth of yours." She lightly touched me and I widened my stance.

I looked over at Brad who only sat there wide eyed, watching us, his mouth
open slightly. "Enjoy the show, Brad," I said, reaching out and pushing down
lightly on Emily's shoulders. I turned back to Em and said, "Suck my pussy,
baby, I need to come, and when I do, I want you to swallow it all." She sank
to her knees before me.

"See how big my clit is, baby," I asked, "You can't even find your clit in the
patch of hair between your legs, it's pathetic, but mine is hard and waiting
to be serviced." She reached behind me and took a butt cheek in each hand. She
tried to squeeze, but my butt is like two boulders. With the tip of her tongue
she explored my clit. "Hmm," I moaned, "that's it, suck me."

Emily ran her hands over the back of my legs and explored my ass with her
well-manicured nails. Her lips were soft against my labia and clitoris. My
mind swirled as she caressed the inside of my thighs, finally feeling my
calves. I ran a hand to my pubis and began stimulating my G-spot. "Ah, ah," I
panted as I became lost in ecstasy. Emily continued to suck and pull on my
clit and labia. I could barely contain myself and as I neared a climax, I
pressed on the back of her head holding her against my pussy.

With a thunderous orgasm, I exploded, sending a stream of cum into Emily's
throat. She gagged and closed her eyes tightly as I was drained. "Hmm," I
moaned as finished. Emily's face was wet with my cum, it dripped from her chin
onto the bedroom carpet. 'Just something for Brad to clean up,' I thought as I
stepped away from Emily.

I stood in front of Brad who looked up at me, his eyes wide. "I see you
enjoyed the show," I said indicating the wet stain across his shorts where he
had come. I laughed and, reaching between my legs, ran two wet fingers across
his lips. He lapped the cum from his lips with his tongue. "You could have had
all of me, Brad," I said, "now you and I are done." I turned to Emily, still
kneeling on the carpet by the bed and said, "Come on baby, get dressed, let's
go it's time for another sleepover at my house."

Emily, slowly got to her feet, and not bothering with her torn panties, put on
a pair of jean shorts. She picked up her bra and began to put it on before I
plucked it from her hands. "You won't need that," I said and tossed it next to
her panties. With the pad of my index finger, I circled one of Emily's areola
and rubbed lightly on the nipple which stiffened under my touch. "You like
that, don't you Em" I asked and she nodded. I smiled and said, "I thought so,
let's go."

We left, leaving Brad still tied, sitting on his bed. We made one stop at a
pharmacy and picked up some wax, lotion and lubricating gel.

We drove to Emily's apartment. Hers is a one bedroom unit amongst twenty or so
similar flats. We went immediately to her bedroom and I told Emily to get
undressed which she was only too happy to do. While the wax heating in its
small pot, I stripped off my tank top and skirt, stepping out of my boots.

I stood in front of her mirrored wardrobe, feet slightly apart admiring
myself. 'Is this narcissistic,' I thought as I ran a hand over my chest and
abdominals. Emily stood behind me and reaching around my waist played her
fingers over my taut abs and down to my pussy. I could feel her lips on my
back. I smiled and said, "You enjoyed yourself, didn't you". She nodded and
said, "I did, Meg, you turned me on and it was nice to see Brad get what he
deserved." I chuckled and said, "Once we get that mons of yours cleaned up,
I'll show you how to get turned on."

For the next half-hour, I clipped and waxed Emily's pubis, being a gentle as I
could be. To her credit, she didn't cry, but did whimper occasionally.
Finished, I massaged her reddened skin with some lotion to sooth the burn. She
stood up and looked at herself in the mirror, gently playing her fingers
across her hairless mons, her little button of a clitoris nearly invisible in
the fold of her labia.

We lay on her bed, locked in an embrace, our fingers exploring each-others
bodies. I inserted first one finger and then a second into her pussy and
gently stroked her. She moaned softly under my touch. When she was near her
orgasm, I rolled on top of her and pushed my pelvis against her. I could feel
my clit, which is considerably larger than Emily's, stiffen. I thrust my hips
against her until we both reached a climax.

"Hmm," she moaned, "why didn't we do this in high school?" she asked. I looked
into her eyes and said, "We weren't ready then, baby," and I kissed her neck.
Soon I was kissing her magnificent breast, sucking on her nipples and pulling
lightly with my lips and teeth. "Please, don't stop," she pleaded. I had no
intention of stopping but moved down her torso exploring her navel with my
tongue, but I didn't stop there, either. I drove my tongue deep inside her and
she shuttered. Again, I pulled and teased her clit and labia as I had her
nipples. She climaxed with a spasm and I tasted her cum.

Holding her cum in my mouth, I moved up and kissed her allowing her juices to
fill her mouth. She drank thirstily.

In the days that followed, Emily and I were lovers. We spent time with my
mother, went to the beach at the local lake and pleasured each other sexually;
finally the day came that I had to go back to Florida and school. Emily cried,
but we knew we'd be together soon.

phil123