⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Johanna Dejager

Started by booze000, April 15, 2012, 12:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

booze000

Does anyone have information about the situation of Johanna??  :rock:

Thanks in advance!


sa2009

I heard that she shut down her site , because she got a new job and took most of her time .

booze000

Thanks for your reply, sj2009.

That's too bad, because she was a really hot bodybuilder!

sa2009

No problem . I agree she was pretty awesome

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




Glad to see she is doing well.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdfan

> she is engaged

Interesting. Where did you hear that? 

Guess she won't be making a BBing comeback then. Too bad for us fans. But good luck to the bride & groom.