⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Short story

Started by qaz, August 30, 2021, 06:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qaz



Hi everyone, I normally prefer slower and more realistic stories. I'm writing something like that, but it's gonna take a long long time to finish. In the meantime, I got this idea for this shorter, quicker, sillier story.

The even quicker pace towards the end was partly intentional, partly due to wanting to keep this tight and not loose too much time on it.

I appreciate all feedback obviously, but don't feel obligated.

----------------------------

Short story

'I'm finally going to do it. I'm going to start training today. I've got the home gym set up, there's really no excuse to procrastinate' I think to myself, looking out of the window. The sun is low on the horizon, it is spreading it's orange hue through a gap in the clouds.

After I'm done with work for the day I get ready: I change into workout clothes, I fill up my bottle and eat pre-workout banana. Finally I tell my girlfriend Samantha that I'll be in the basement and head downstairs.

In the basement I start by warming up my muscles and joints, then I move on to some rope skipping. As I'm completing the warm up routine Samantha walks into the room, she's changed into a tank-top and yoga pants.

"Hi babe" she says

"Oh, hi, didn't know you were coming too" I reply surprised

"Oh, I really like the idea actually, I wanna workout too"

"Well that's great" I convene "We can motivate each other!"

"Oh sure!" she agrees enthusiastically "It's gonna be awesome to grow muscles together!"

That last reply leaves me even more surprised. Samantha was slim enough thanks to her genetics, but never really cared to workout in any way, now she wanted to "grow muscles"?

"Well this is new... you wanna "grow muscles"?"

"Yeah, sure! That's what lifting is for right?" she replies distracted, looking around the room "You really set up a nice gym in here babe."

"Thanks, so, what do you wanna start with?" I ask

"Oh, I'll just do the same exercises as you, right?"

"Ok then, but first follow this warm-up routine" I tell her, showing her the sheet of paper "It's not gonna take long, just some joints mobilization and rope skipping, don't worry, I'll wait for you. I'll do a bit of treadmill"

"Oh no babe, I don't want to make you wait, I feel good, I wanna dive right in!" she says

"I don't think you should, you could injure yourself if you don't warm-up" I warn her

"Nah, let's not waste time" she insists

"Trust me, you know I've read a lot about lifting... if I'm telling you, it's for your own good"

"Oooh come on Mark... I'm not here to talk or rope skip, I'm here to lift! How about this: I'll start, then if I really injure myself, I'll agree that you were right" she suggests. Samantha is getting visibly restless, and I've never seen this kind of hostility from her.

"Ok, as you wish babe" I agree "Let's not argue"

"So, where do start from?" she asks gingerly.


qaz



"First some bicep curls, I'm starting with the 8 kg dumbbells, I think you should try with the 5 kg, we'll do 3 sets of 10"

"All riiight!" she answers enthusiastically. She picks up the little weights and starts pumping out reps with the same enthusiasm.

"Ok, that's good" I tell her, while I'm doing my own reps "but you should really try to slow down when you lower the weights. Always keep your muscles under load, that's how you exhaust them; and really squeeze at the top of the movement". She nods in agreement and proceeds to do exactly that.

"Ooh yes, I can feel how that's better" she says after a few reps "I can really feel the burn now!" her smile gets even wider as she cranks out more flawless reps.

'Wow' I think 'she's doing really well, I didn't think she was so strong...'

We get to 10 reps, but Samantha doesn't stop there.

"Samantha we're at 10, you can rest for the next set" I warn her

"Oh no, the first 3 reps were bad, right? Then those don't count" she says, while straining a little to get through the 12th and finally the 13th rep.

"Wooo, what a rush!" she exclaims "nice burn, right?" she asks, while feeling her arms

"Yes, nice" I convene "But you did really great. I wasn't even sure you could handle the 5kg!"

Samantha is visibly disappointed by my remark "Oh! You thought I was sooo weak?"

"No, 5kg is already a good number if you've never trained, I was actually taking a bet on you... but seems that you're managing it really well"

All of a sudden her disappointed expression turns into one of wonder "So that means I could try bigger weights?" she asks with her eyes wide open and full of expectation.

"Errr I'm not sure, we've just started, let's see how you do in the next set" I reply.

"Well you'll see, I'll show you I can handle it!" she exclaims, already with the weights in hand. And with that we start the second set together.

I'm happy to see that I'm managing quite well with the 8 kg, the second set is definitely more of a challenge, but I am able to deliver 10 good reps like before. I think I might even be able to handle the 10 kg, but at the moment I don't wanna overdo it.

Samantha is not one bit tired. Her second set looks even more effortless! Nevertheless, she continues to keep perfect form. And she is still smiling all the time. She is really enjoying it.

When we finish the set however, she looks disappointed again.

"What? That's it? I barely felt anything this time... it's not fun like that!" she laments, sitting down, but she immediately gets up again, "Screw it, I want more weight!".

Our dumbbells are adjustable, so she just swaps the disks to get to 7kg per dumbbell.

"Are you sure it's not too much?" I ask her, concerned.

"Too much? No, come on, 5kg was super easy now, I want a challenge. We're here to get muscles right? Not to waste time..." And with that she starts curling the 7kg

"Aah, yes, this is nice!" she says "Finally I feel something!"

"Well you could have waited for me for the last set!" I protest

"What?" she looks perplexed "No this is my second set. Last one doesn't count, I barely broke a sweat" she is visibly straining now to maintain proper form, but every time she succeeds. Her face shows her great concentration to get the most out of every rep, and she's smiling with satisfaction.

I'm more and more puzzled: where is all this determination coming from? My girlfriend is suddenly showing the grit worthy of an athlete...

"Yes yes yes! Now we're talking!" she exclaims after completing her set, again massaging her arms. "So, ready for the last one?"

"But you've just finished" I remind her.

"Well I don't wanna keep you waiting babe"

"But don't you need to rest? Your biceps must be tired"

"Yes, they are... but that's good right? The harder I train the stronger I get" she then adds enthusiastically "Come on, let's do this!"

And so we start. You can see Samantha is straining right now. After so little rest, her tired arms are struggling. But she is keeping them in line. Her curls look painful, but they are flawless. Towards the end she is panting with every rep, but a proud smile is sitting on her face in defiance. There's no doubt she's enjoying it.

There's also something else I notice: her arms are showing... muscles. Every rep her biceps fill out more and more, the muscular bump in her arms is now very evident. It's another weird thing, Samantha never was "muscular". Her arms were slim enough but soft and straight, those biceps never were there. How the hell is this possible?

We finish the last set together, Samantha is enthusiastic. She puts down the weight and immediately gives a proper, hard, double biceps flex in front of the mirror.

"Hehe, Aaargh! Mark look at me! My arms are on fire!"

"Wow..." is all I am able to say. Her biceps pumped and defined.

"Where is this coming from? Your arms look much bigger than usual"

"I don't know..." she says "Looks like I'm making progress already. Building muscle is fun!" she says, playfully flexing her arms.

"Err, I don't think it works like that..." I say "You need time to develop muscles, it's a process that takes time and, you know, consistent training"

"And what do you know?" Samantha snaps, she's confrontational again "You've never trained before, all you did was read stuff online. Why do you have to make it more complicated? I'm here training, and my muscles are growing, just look"

"Honey, it really doesn't work that way" I reiterate "maybe you're having a great pump, I dunno, but building muscle requires time, trust me"

"You know what? We're just wasting time talking, let's train instead, you'll see how it is" it's her answer.

"...Oook baby" I convene "Next are tricep dips"

"All right!" Samantha is cheerful again at the thought of more exercises.

We get on with our first set, it's 15 reps for me, and I suggest Samantha that she tries to complete 10. Again, to my surprise, gotten to the 10th rep, she keeps going for 3 more.

"Woo, I like even more how the burn feels in the triceps!" she remarks after the first set. She is visibly impatient to get on with the second set.

During the second set I can see her smiling again with satisfaction. She's visibly straining, but she seems to just get more and more energy out of it. This time she's able to match my number of reps, 15.

"Amazing!" I compliment her

"Yeah, I really like it!" she answers, squeezing her triceps while resting. As with her biceps before, her triceps have become very evident under her soft skin. Just out of nowhere.

The last set has me struggling, maybe 15 reps from the start was too ambitious for me, but I somehow bring it home. Samantha is struggling too, gritting her teeth, but she's able to keep a perfect form till the end. When she gets off from the bar she gives a powerful squeeze to her triceps. There's a very faint film of sweat that covers her pumped arms.

"Look babe" she says "More muscles already!". She is smiling proudly at her flexed triceps in the mirror.

I'm a bit annoyed that she's going down this road again. But I don't want to ruin the atmosphere again, so I just avoid to comment.

"Next we'll do some incline dumbbell presses" I just inform her.

"Great, when can we start?" she asks, while stretching.

"Well, we still have 1 minute of resting" I say.

"Oh, you know what... I don't want to wait around, I'll do some ab crunches in the meantime" she says casually

I struggle to believe that she has so much energy to expend. But there she is, on the floor, pumping out crunches like she's a pro volleyball player. She does more than 50 before I inform her she should get ready for the exercise.

"What a blast! Feeling the blood pumping is super nice, know what I mean?" she winks at me, and adds "I think I'll keep doing crunches in the resting times!". The situation is getting weirder and weirder.

qaz



Regardless we get on with the next exercise. I take the 15kg and suggest Samantha to try with 12kg, since she seems so strong...

Properly balancing the dumbbells requires some practice, but rep after rep I perfect my movement. Samantha too, after the first set comments on how tricky it is.

"But that's a good thing" I add "It means we're using all the other muscles to keep the balance"

"That's right Mark, I hadn't thought about that! In that case I'm all for it" she says.

The second sets seems to be even easier for Samantha than the first one, to the point where she actually does 2 reps more. Then, for the last set, she loads 14 kg on the dumbbells, I'm amazed, again. Lying on the bench, doing my reps, I can hear Samantha grunting through her reps. When I finish and get up she still has 2 reps to go. Looking at her in action is incredible, she is visibly pushing herself past the limit but she seems to never run out of strength. She grunts louder than before on her last rep, letting the air out as the weights go up.

As soon as the agony is over, the proud smile returns on her face. She immediately gets up from the bench and flexes her delts in front of the mirror. Her shoulders are now capped by round muscles.

"Wow, look at all these muscles!" Exclaims Samantha, flexing her shoulders and arms "It feels amazing but it sure looks amazing too. Right babe? What do you think?" she asks, turning and flexing in front of me instead of in front of the mirror.

"Yes, yes you look very good" I'd be much more enthusiastic if the situation wasn't making me jealous of her. I just inform her that our next exercise will be the leg press. Samantha doesn't pay attention to me anyway, she's on the floor, hitting her abs again.... How is she doing it?

For our 3 sets of 12 on the leg press we have to alternate -we only have one machine-. I go first with 80 kg, the set is challenging, but I manage to keep it clean. For Samantha I load 60 kg, but after a few reps she's visibly dissatisfied, she wants more. After she insists, I load 80 kg for her as well on the sledge.

Samantha pushes through the hard reps with all her grit. Her legs shake more and more after each rep, she is grunting from the effort, but she manages to complete all 12 without cheating. "Ah! That felt good!" she exclaims, leaving the seat for me "Thank you for trusting me babe"

I am amazed that she managed to use my same weight, so I struggle to concentrate on my second set. I barely manage to complete it, and at this point I'm a bit afraid the last set is going to be too hard for me. Samantha on the other hand crushes the second set. She furiously pumps out reps like the weight was lighter than before, but it's the same.

Determined to prove myself, I really concentrate for my last set. I start well enough, but for the last two reps I have to help my exhausted legs with my arms. As soon as I lock the sledge, I see Samantha load an additional 20 kg.

"100 kg?" I exclaim incredulous.

"Yes, 80 kg were starting to feel a bit too light" she says.

"Too light? What to you mean? It should feel heavier because your legs get tired. Don't you think 100 is a bit too heavy?"

"What do I look like, a freaking tourist? I'm here precisely to lift heavy Mark" she replies snarkily.

"Ok... suit yourself" I just concede, if only to see her fail with the heavier weight.

"Yeah, you'll see" she says, a bit to me and a bit to herself, and she starts her first rep.

The effort is visible on Samantha's face. The heavier weight is pushing her to the limit. She's grunting and breathing heavily and her legs are shaking. Every time she pushes up the weights her face contorts in pain and her neck fills with pulsating veins and tendons. Swimming in this sea of suffering, she is able to complete all the reps thanks to an endless reserve of strength. As soon as she completes the rep, the proud and satisfied smile reappears on her face, as she rubs her legs for some seconds. Only now I notice that under the yoga pants her legs seem... bigger. They don't just look fatter, their shape has changed, they look... muscular. Her quads and glutes above all, look definitely wider and thicker.

"That was good" she comments, before getting off the machine... only to get on the floor and do more crunches before the next exercise.

When the resting period is over I call Samantha up from the floor. "Hey babe, time for pull ups!"

"Oh yes, ok" she says while standing up, she's breathing heavily "Just give me a second"

"Aha! You need some rest don't you?" I say

"What? No, not that. It's too hot, I need to take off my tank-top. But it's so sticky"

Her tank-top is indeed soaked from top to bottom with the same sweat that is making her skin glisten like porcelain. After a bit of struggling Samantha manages to take the cloth off.

"Honey, your abs!" I cannot help myself, her tummy shows a six pack, it's not very lean but it looks solid and hard, the bricks are prominent.

"Hehe more muscles!" she cheers, and flexes them, making the bricks even more visible "It's rrreally hard babe" she says touching her abs "Wow getting muscles is really great! I cannot wait to make more gains!"

"What did you say it's next?" she finally asks casually.

"Err... pull ups" I am more and more puzzled. Samantha really looks more muscular with every exercise she does!

Needless to say, Samantha doesn't even wait for me. She gets on the bar and starts to dish out flawless pull ups with the usual enthusiasm and determination. She completes the last reps while shaking from the effort, and cheers for herself after getting off the bar.

By the time of our last set, Samantha is doing much more pull ups than me. Her back is full of sinewy muscles that twist and tense every time she lifts herself. The sweat makes her skin glisten like porcelain under the lights. Now I'm sure of it, with ever rep her muscles look more pumped and evident. After countless reps, when even her cannot take it anymore, she hops off the bar for the last time. She celebrates by making a double biceps pose in front of the mirror. Her arms are shaking from the exhausting set and the intensity of the flex, Samantha is smiling with her tongue out, she looks so proud.

qaz



"Look at how big I am getting babe!" she exclaims "Come on, I wanna see how big you're getting too, flex with me!" she then suggests.

"Errr... I don't think we need to do this" I am not really enthusiastic, I am jealous that she seems to be making progress in this unrealistic way.

"Oh come on! Don't be a pain" she incites me, walking towards me "Come on now, flex it out!" she says, when she's next to me.

I don't want to do it, but I also don't want to deal with another tantrum from Samantha, and she seems to be getting irritated again, so I too do a double biceps pose.

"Haha! Come on Mark, flex for real" laughs Samantha looking at our image in the mirror.

"But I am!". I am in fact, I'm flexing really hard, but I understand what she's referring to.

"Really? I look as big as you!" she says, before trying to flex even harder with a grunt.

Her flexed arms and shoulders are just as muscular as mine, her abs are popping with six bricks. The pull ups have built up her lats, giving her a more imposing figure. So yes, she does look as big as me. When I flex my muscles the result is unremarkable. But when Samantha flexes, her muscles emanate the same unlimited energy that she displays during her exercise. Her body inflates with these powerful curves that just exude power, feminine power.

"Hehe" she laughs at me again "you should work harder maybe, or by the end of the workout I'm gonna be much stronger." she says with a wink "What's next?"

I tell her we're going to do bench press.

"Oh yeah!" she obviously answers. "How much are you using?" she then asks.

"I'm gonna start with 50 kg and see how that feels" I reply.

"Good, I'm using the same then" she says.

We get on with our first set. We both struggle a lot, but through grunting and panting Samantha is able to go to the end. The 50 kg turn out too heavy for me however. I cannot make it to the end and stop after 5 reps out of 7.

For the second set Samantha loads 60 kg. As if it was a surprise by now... I take a moment to just admire her during her set. It's a wonderful sight, she looks completely concentrated on the movement, she doesn't make it any easier on herself, she does everything to work her muscles to the max. It's like she was born for this.

"Yes!" Samantha gets up with a jump after completing her set with 60 kg. She then flexes in front of the mirror.

"Mmh babe, I think I've found my favourite! My god I like it so much... feeling the burn in my chest is the best thing ever!" she tells to me, while looking her pumped chest in the mirror.

"Now I need your help" she says, after loading the bar with 70 kg (!)

"Sure honey, what do you need?" I ask.

"I'm gonna do my last set with the 70, but after that I want to keep going, I want to really tear my pecs to pieces so they can grow extra big" she says, with a wink.

"So... what do you need me for?"

"Just be ready to put your hands on the bar if I tell you to, after the normal 7 reps"

"Ah" I reply "You want me to spot you? Sure..."

"No, I'm gonna ask you to push down. So it's harder. I don't want to loose time to load more weight, that would mean giving my muscles time to rest, so I need you to add weight "by hand" let's say, hehe!" she explains.

I am speechless, obviously.

I stand over Samantha while she utterly demolishes the set. Rep after rep, when she pushes the weight up, her pecs swell up more and more. It's unbelievable but undeniable. She grunts every time she has to put her muscles through the pain cycle again, but she seemingly never tires. And now she's lifting 70!

"Babe! Come on, the hands!" she yells between the 7th and 8th rep. I was so lost in admiration of her pumped physique at work that I had lost count.

"Push the bar down against me, I want every rep to last more than 10 seconds" she demands.

So I apply my weight, as she asks, I push the bar down as much as she can take it, and only let it rise slowly. Samantha is grunting and panting heavily as she continues to push the weight up. Her face is a mixture of concentration and rage. I can feel her strength pushing up the bar, the more pressure I apply, the stronger she pushes up. It's amazing, it's like she's tapping into an inexhaustible reserve of power. Her chest, slowly but surely, looks more and more shredded by the second.

We keep going like this for 3 more reps, until her muscles start to give up completely and I have to help her get the weight back in the rack. Samantha looks truly exhausted for the first time this afternoon. She just lies there on the bench, catching her breath and visibly in pain. After a minute or so she slowly gets up, and flexes her chest in front of the mirror to check it out. Her pecs explode in a flurry of muscle fibers. Her chest is now completely overrun with thick powerful pectorals. There's a deep valley between the two hard muscle slabs, it goes from the base of her neck to the edge of her sports bra. It's all the more noticeable because her pecs are now slightly oversized for her build.

"Oh my god babe" says Samantha testing her chest with her fingers "They're so hard... you won't believe...". Samantha's expression clearly shows that flexing her spent muscles is still painful, but she's flexing incredibly hard anyway, her wrist are shaking from the effort.

I am lost for words at this point, so I just stand there looking at her incredible body. Samantha isn't happy with my apathy, so she walks over to me and puts my let hand over her flexing pecs.

... If I had already been lost for words now my entire head stops working. The only thing that fits into my brain is the sensation of Samantha's chest pressed up against the palm of my hand. Hard muscles, hard muscles everywhere. Her thick pecs are like levigated marble, only it's even better, because they're alive! I can feel them twitching and rippling under Samantha's commands.

Samantha's is evidently amused at my reaction, because her proud expression soon leaves room to chuckling.

"Hi hi! Hey there Mark, are you okay?!" she asks amused.

"Oh... yes, I... yes, I... I mean... wow!" it's all I am able to mutter.

Do I need to precise that I'm having the hardest erection? Anyway, after my botched response that's precisely what Samantha notices.

"Wooo, look at that!" she says, seeing how far my shorts are being pushed by my penis "Mark likes that doesn't it?" she playfully asks directly to my dick.

"Well, I'm not really surprised" she continues, looking at herself in the mirror again, checking herself out in various poses "Fuck this looks amazing!"

"Come on babe, I want to get even more muscles! You don't wanna loose the show, do you?"

I just shake my head and follow her.

qaz



From that point on I barely put any work in. Most of the time I'm dedicated to either admiring Samantha's workout or helping her with some exercise. The musclefest shows no signs of slowing down. Her body continues to pack on mass after mass as an immediate effect of every exercise. Her reserves of energy seem to replenish with just a little rest, so that she's able to continuously work her muscles to the max.

The first step are 3 brutal sets of squats followed by 3 sets of deadlifts, the ordeal transforms her glutes and legs into thick trunks of muscles that would be amazing even for the best wellness competitors. Her legs radiate pure power, seeing such large muscles on Samantha makes me realize for the first time the sheer brute force that her body must now be able to produce. It sends a quick thrill through my spine just to think about it. But by this point I am unable to be anything else than horny around her, the fear quickly becomes more lust for Samantha's incredible body.

Then without loosing time she destroys her abs with a brutal routine of leg raises and inverted sit-ups. Her sweat-soaked midsection comes out of these exercises transformed into a flawless 8-pack. The bricks of her abs are prominent and shiny, her defined obliques dance around them at every movement of her torso.

"Babe you gotta feel these" says Samantha admiring her latest progress. She's tapping on every brick to feel just how hard they are.

I don't make her ask twice. I embrace her from behind and stroke all her core with my loving hands. 'Holy fuck' is all I can think. Her abs feel like a cobblestone road. Her thick midsection is layered with muscles in every spot.

Being so close to her sweaty body soon turns out to be an irresistible temptation... I start to kiss her passionately on the neck, while my hands move up to her breasts. Samantha is amused by it, but she doesn't ultimately approve.

"No babe, no, later this... now I want to get more muscles" with a strong grip she easily takes my hands off her body and gets out of my embrace. Samantha's next order of the day is training her arms and shoulders into oblivion. For more than 10 minutes she alternately targes her biceps, triceps and delts with various dumbbell exercises without ever stopping. Every time she cycles through the routine she switches to heavier weights. Her suffering visibly increases with time but her strength does nothing but augment.

Another thing that keeps augmenting: her muscle mass... of course.

Her arms are popping with thick balls of muscles, her shoulders are wide and striated. There are throbbing veins running from her forearms, through her biceps, to where her delts and pecs meet. What's more, her awe-inducing body is now dripping with sweat. Thanks to the little droplets on her skin every one of her pumped muscles is glistening under the lights. Like an aura, it makes me think that Samantha's body is not made of flesh, but of some organic, shiny metal.

"Grrr mmmuuscleees! Ha ha!" she jokingly exclaims, as she flexes her bulky arms and shoulders in front of the mirrors. With every flex, her hard meat bulges with shapes that just... exude amazing power.

With now arms and shoulders worthy of a physique competitor, Samantha choses to return to the bench.

She starts by pumping out 3 grueling sets of presses with 24, 28 and 32 kg dumbbells. No big deal, right? After that, she proceeds to load up the barbell.

"Now watch this babe" she says, with a devilish smile, as she gets under the bar. There are 100 kg on there (!).

But even 100 kg aren't enough to stop her, Samantha is unstoppable now. As her powerful muscles lift the bar again and again, the sight is just... amazing. Her pecs are swelling up to an incredible size. They're not only big, but truly thick. Her chest contains volumes of muscles I thought I would only ever see on men. The air is filled with Samantha's loud grunts and a whole bunch of animalistic noises she makes while propelling up the huge weight. It's all so unreal.

After lifting the bar for 12 times Samantha loads another 20 kg on it, and back she goes again, putting her bulging muscles through another epic ordeal. "The bar babe!!!" she shouts angrily after another 12 reps "Push the bar, come on!!!"

Her commanding voice really scares me, in no time I get to the right place and start adding my weight to the bar for the last additional reps. Being right on top of Samantha while she's in this state... it's completely intoxicating by now. I am completely drunk with arousal while I help her to torture and grow her muscles. Feeling Samantha's strength through the bar is scary as well. There are 120 kg on that thing, but I have trouble pushing the bar down against her. The raw power with which she pushes the bar upwards makes me loose my footing. I am trembling inside at the though of being just inches away from somebody with such enormous strength...

With an even louder scream Samantha finishes one last rep. As soon as her hands leave the bar on the rack, her arms fall to her sides, unable to sustain themselves. Samantha is lying on the bench, her eyes shut, crying for the pain, breathing heavily, and... moaning.

"Owwwwww babe" she murmurs "I can feel it, fuck it feels so good! I can feel them growing! Awww..."

"What's going on?" I ask.

"I could feel my pecs getting bigger, it's... awww so hot" she says, still with a suffering expression and her eyes closed. "Touch them babe" she then asks.

So I come around, and seat on top of her. Her pecs have indeed gotten bigger. They're fucking huge now. Touching Samantha's body feels like touching a stallion. Every inch of her is covered with rock hard voluminous muscles. Muscles that twist slightly every time she breathes or moves.

"Yes babe!" she says, among the moans. Samantha then lifts her arms (apparently they've already somewhat recovered). With a deeper, satisfied moan she completely shreds her already-stretched sports bra from her chest. Then she raises her hands and puts them on my shoulders... and pushes me down, against her.

I have never felt a force so intense pull my body down. Samantha's bulging arms make me come crashing down on her chest. She then continues to press my body and face against her. I'm between an unstoppable force and an immovable object. Her arms are steel cables, her chest is a field of boulders, my body in between feels like a cushion.

Samantha is murmuring something to herself, but I can't really hear her now, the pressure is so much I'm becoming dizzy. And she doesn't show any intention to ease up. Instead she starts to slightly shift me around in this death grip, which makes it even more punishing on my comparably weaker body. As the seconds pass, I can feel myself slowly dozing off. I'm at the same time incredibly stimulated and unable to fully experience it as my senses turn off bit by bit.

At last darkness comes, but it's not that...

I open my eyes, I am lying in the dark, in bed.

It was all a dream.

-------------------------------------------

THE END

crow004

Great story! I'd love to see a part 2