LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Your favorite physique competitor

Started by fredzeppelin, October 22, 2014, 04:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredzeppelin

The Physique Division has absolutely invigorated the sport. It is attracting droves of good looking young women, something that
female bodybuilding has failed to do (with the exception of Shannon Courtney and, er, no one else). And these women are BIG, make no
mistake about it -- they are not skinny figure competitors, but big, beefy, muscular girls, roughly the size of lightweight female bodybuilders.

So which one of these girls is your favorite? And runner up? For me, its Spanish beauty Christina Arellano. I can't wait till this honey comes over
to the States to compete so I get a chance to see her live. As I pointed out in another post, she basically looks like Downton Abbey's Michelle Dockery,
only tanned and with big, bulging muscles.

My runner up is Juliana Macalarne. Her legs would make Heather Amburst green with envy.

fredzeppelin

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

sa2009

I like the Physique division was well .  And with the Ms O , probably going away . I'am so glad they have this division to keep female muscle alive . The woman look beautiful and carry good size still . Imo Dani Reardon and Yeon from Korea , are my favs currently competing .