⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Thai Thighs on HBC

Started by femwrest, September 13, 2015, 05:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

femwrest

Heard some ppl saying she's on very often but I've yet to meet her.  Anyone know usually what days and time she's online?


deerfott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Heard some ppl saying she's on very often but I've yet to meet her.  Anyone know usually what days and time she's online?

Aren't the you the guy that claimed he was scammed by Fon awhile back? If that actually happened, why you want to know when she's HBC? If anything, I would think you would want to avoid her completely.

femwrest

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Heard some ppl saying she's on very often but I've yet to meet her.  Anyone know usually what days and time she's online?

Aren't the you the guy that claimed he was scammed by Fon awhile back? If that actually happened, why you want to know when she's HBC? If anything, I would think you would want to avoid her completely.
I was the guy who WAS scammed by her.  I want to know when she's on HBC to see if she appears on Free chat and if so I'd love to have a word with her to see her side of the story since some of you guys swear blind that she's innocent.

deerfott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I want to know when she's on HBC to see if she appears on Free chat and if so I'd love to have a word with her to see her side of the story since some of you guys swear blind that she's innocent.

I'm not defending her either way. In fact, I couldn't careless. It's just funny/sad that you are still talking about it. It's a shame if you did get scammed, but at some point it would probably be best to just let it go and move on with your life.