LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hannie Van Aken

Started by Artoffbb, November 27, 2015, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artoffbb

Hi, looking for images of her from 1988, where I think she placed 2nd in the world amateur heavyweights. Subsequently sized down when she realized she was being marked down for size, but I'd like to see some pics and clips of her at her most massive..ie 1988

Artoffbb

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

pbo4muscle

You can buy the tape of that competition at from GMV productions.

The competition was "drug tested". It happened so that all competitors have to flex of prior to competition to organizers who decided who should be tested and who should not. If she was tested, she was "clean" :)

I cant recall if anybody tested positive and was not allowed to enter.