Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Brittany Wuis

Started by giantgirl7foot2, May 28, 2015, 09:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantgirl7foot2

Not sure how old she it, but she just finished high school so I'm assuming 19-ish. And boy, did she grow some biceps in high school!

Also, I love her quote:
"I don't do this to be healthy, I do this to get big muscles."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not bad, right? :-)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

For more, there is https://insta****.com/brittanywuis/!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS