LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Testosterone level of top female pro bodybuilders?

Started by wissen, November 10, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wissen

Hi all!
I am doing a little research for me about testosterone levels: normal, with steroids, highest.

Normal values are easy to find:
Men - from 270 ng/dL to 1070 ng/dL
Women - from 15 ng/dL to 70 ng/dL

Also I found some numbers for pro male bodybuilders: 2500-5000 ng/dL.
And some info about crazy value 55000 ng/dL (not sure how trustworthy it is).

But no proper info about testosterone level in top female bodybuilders, or highest known values for females that are using steroids.

Does anyone have some proper info?

Thank you in advance!


FBBMW

This is an interesting topic.   It would be interesting to see what an average FBB has. 
 
I doubt they are revealing it though.   Is there a self test for testo?   

lesbianbob

One FBB or former FBB said men took double the dosages of women.    Previous to hearing this I assumed it would be the other way around because males had more natural testosterone

87fg

The reason men can take more is that their bodies can tolerate it. Women are more sensitive to taking it and could see more gains with lower dosages.